CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Holiday Destinations.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Decisions decisions. I don't know where the fuck to go, except for a hike. ISIS have obliterated historical sites, Cruises are for puffs and an all inclusive at Butlins has a nasty ring to it. I aint one for slouching on a beach all day, and so Skegness is out and skiing is for the ferrel...

Where do you lot go. Where do Cunts go on vacation?

Guest nobgobbler
36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Decisions decisions. I don't know where the fuck to go, except for a hike. ISIS have obliterated historical sites, Cruises are for puffs and an all inclusive at Butlins has a nasty ring to it. I aint one for slouching on a beach all day, and so Skegness is out and skiing is for the ferrel...

Norway.

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Fly to Vegas, hire a motorcycle, ride it to California, go up the coast road as far as Oregon, then back to Vegas. Then kill yourself and save the plane fare home.

To conserve precious resources, it'd be better if he simply killed himself in his hovel.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Ape said:

To conserve precious resources, it'd be better if he simply killed himself in his hovel.

I don't care where he goes as long as it's away from here.

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

With what I charge per week for my gites*, I should think it's France.

* Book early for a Withers Farm Experience Holiday. 10% discount for CC members.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Open water shark diving at Guadalupe, Mexico....you and Punky could take the gospel of the lord to a tribe of cannibal pygmies in New Guinea...a stroll through the lava fields at Kilauea Hawaii....A tour of the Domestos factory, with free samples to drink at the end...   

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

With what I charge per week for my gites*, I should think it's France.

* Book early for a Withers Farm Experience Holiday. 10% discount for CC members.

Withers farm experience holiday? Are you pimping out those geese now? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

my next holiday is booked on the Virgin Galactic and in the meantime I might try North Korea.

Do be a gent and nick the corner a propaganda poster, won't you?  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Open water shark diving at Guadalupe, Mexico....you and Punky could take the gospel of the lord to a tribe of cannibal pygmies in New Guinea...a stroll through the lava fields at Kilauea Hawaii....A tour of the Domestos factory, with free samples to drink at the end...   

I would have considered the above as an attractive option, until Punkers entered the equation. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Fly to Vegas, hire a motorcycle, ride it to California, go up the coast road as far as Oregon, then back to Vegas. Then kill yourself and save the plane fare home.

Boring... I did that last year. 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Withers farm experience holiday? Are you pimping out those geese now? 

Now we're fucking the EU off into the long grass, goose sex tourism could be big on the continent when our lot ban the vile practice. Old scrote could be quids in soon so if you catch him at the bar, he's buying the pastis.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now we're fucking the EU off into the long grass, goose sex tourism could be big on the continent when our lot ban the vile practice. Old scrote could be quids in soon so if you catch him at the bar, he's buying the pastis.

Too fuckin' true Stibbly. The Brits are not that in to it, but those big fat Krauts are. They even march like them in times of war.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One needs to be French to understand the ins & outs of G.F. (Gosling Fornication) and/or want to spend anytime at all in the poxy place, though I have heard through the grapevine that Wither's Foie Gras Motel offers plucking lessons for the less fortunate. 

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Too fuckin' true Stibbly. The Brits are not that in to it, but those big fat Krauts are. They even march like them in times of war.

Goose stepping geese, dressed up in black SS clobber for the sexual gratification of your pot bellied Hun clients? Good god alive man, I know euros are a liberal bunch but you have to draw the line somewhere! Can you put them in Lycra for manky?