CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Holiday Destinations.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Yes Norway does have a culture, but there again, so does fucking yoghurt

Yoghurt!  Now, there's a part of the Romania that may be worth exploring. Is it off the beaten track?  

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha!  One thing I do know, is Norway is fucking expensive. 

And all the men moisturise but not because they're gay, they just do. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Doesn't every bloke then? Blimey, I cannot begin my day until I've at least removed the wedges of Courgette from my pupils and exfoliated with a good off-the-shelf scrub.

8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Moisturising is the sign of a real man gobby. I apply it morning and night in a vein attempt to look less haggard and to my ball bag and gooch after a sweaty run or bike ride. I'm sure you lube up the bat cave in this hot weather?. Chaffeing of the cunt is a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Norway's a beautiful country; forests, fresh air, beautiful women and big fuck off holes in the ice which are great for skiing into!

Exactly. The Nor's are not to be sniffed at. One can have a wonderful week of enactment in Regjeringskvartalet  at The Anders Behring Breivik Campus Experience. I can highly recommend it if the weather holds. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Moisturising is the sign of a real man gobby. I apply it morning and night in a vein attempt to look less haggard and to my ball bag and gooch after a sweaty run or bike ride. I'm sure you lube up the bat cave in this hot weather?. Chaffeing of the cunt is a cunt.

Only human beings do not care for their skin. And the Welsh. Oh, and bikers. They're right filthy cunts and are allergic to water let alone soap, which reminds me, how's your wife's Triumph 600c? Does she still pillion side saddle?

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Only human beings do not care for their skin. And the Welsh. Oh, and bikers. They're right filthy cunts and are allergic to water let alone soap, which reminds me, how's your wife's Triumph 600c? Does she still pillion side saddle?

I'm talking "push" bikes you demented old cunt. There's nothing like jumping on a super stiff piece of carbon fibre...

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm talking "push" bikes you demented old cunt. There's nothing like jumping on a super stiff piece of carbon fibre...

Whatever turns you on... Most cyclists are dope peddlers and up the Punkers. 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Whatever turns you on... Most cyclists are dope peddlers and up the Punkers. 

I agree, although the TDF is a great spectacle, it's rotten to the core. All the former dopers now run the teams or work in the sport somehow so the cheating is endemic-it's the only way to win and get over the mountains at the speed they do. Get caught and it's a 2 year ban, pathetic, it should be life, a bit like punkers should get, the vile poof 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree, although the TDF is a great spectacle, it's rotten to the core. All the former dopers now run the teams or work in the sport somehow so the cheating is endemic-it's the only way to win and get over the mountains at the speed they do. Get caught and it's a 2 year ban, pathetic, it should be life, a bit like punkers should get, the vile poof 

Ah, well now, it is sacrosanct that Punkers has ridden his fair share of Choppers, but that's another story.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ah, well now, it is sacrosanct that Punkers has ridden his fair share of Choppers, but that's another story.

Punkers is off to is old chums imaginary pad in France to watch the race again this year. He particularly likes hanging around before the off to see those fit lads squeezing into their tight shorts. And the inherent gayness of many froggy men of course, the fucking poofter!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Punkers is off to is old chums imaginary pad in France to watch the race again this year. He particularly likes hanging around before the off to see those fit lads squeezing into their tight shorts. And the inherent gayness of many froggy men of course, the fucking poofter!

He's had many a stable relationship, with both horse & jockey, as it is rumoured that he adores to be chased for a furlong or two.  I'd wager that he also has a wide variety of saddle fetishes at his disposal and has had more than one bit in his mouth on a regular basis too... I doubt that he's made France this year again, not on Ladies Day at Ascot. Ladbrokes gave me odds-on that he'd win the Hat of The day.

1567.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I would have considered the above as an attractive option, until Punkers entered the equation. 

You WOULD want to see what happens between the pygmies and punky, wouldn't you?  I think the price for admission could be set rather high for that one. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

You WOULD want to see what happens between the pygmies and punky, wouldn't you?  I think the price for admission could be set rather high for that one. 

Maybe from a distance, or the footage on youtube, but not on a full stomach. No. 

Guest Manky
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Goose stepping geese, dressed up in black SS clobber for the sexual gratification of your pot bellied Hun clients? Good god alive man, I know euros are a liberal bunch but you have to draw the line somewhere! Can you put them in Lycra for manky?

Only if they can ride a bike. I don't wear Lucra, its for faggots.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope the next time I lather my lettuce in aloe vera I won't be thinking of you stubby:o

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I hope the next time I lather my lettuce in aloe vera I won't be thinking of you stubby:o

The best thing for keeping a good head on your lettuce is slug pellets. 

On 22/06/2017 at 10:05 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Your house when you are away.

Alfie....I laughed.  Well done now take a cookie from the tin.

just one mind.

the rest of the time you are a proper cunt

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm going the full 9 yards this year and will be going to France to take part in the Letape du tour...riding the col du izoard stage in the alps, then staying on to watch the drug cheats..... possibly throwing a pint of my piss in Froomeys face again whilst shouting "dopage"...... ahhhh holidays.  Made for great memories.  Now that's a cunts holiday!

On 22/06/2017 at 10:01 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Decisions decisions. I don't know where the fuck to go, except for a hike. ISIS have obliterated historical sites, Cruises are for puffs and an all inclusive at Butlins has a nasty ring to it. I aint one for slouching on a beach all day, and so Skegness is out and skiing is for the ferrel...

Where do you lot go. Where do Cunts go on vacation?

Eavensabove....take a look at some of my past trip reviews of shit holes like, Venice, New York, etc.  If you want a proper cunts holiday take the wife and kids to Thailand,  get sucked off at the dinner table, spunk your family savings on endless hookers, show your eldest the fruits of the world....goes out a boy come home an aids riddled addict.  Ditch the fat bitch and fuck your way thru a line of teenage gooks that will do anything for a tenner.   What's not to enjoy?  Send me a card