CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lords work

Stubby Pecker

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How are your gerbils ?  Have you scrubbed them in domestos after the weekend activities ?

lol.

No, I have them gassed, just like I will happily arrange for you. 

How is your pen friend Charles Bronson these days? I bet you used to write to Jim'll fixit asking him to fix it for you to sit on his knee in his dressing room.

24 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No, I have them gassed, just like I will happily arrange for you. 

How is your pen friend Charles Bronson these days? I bet you used to write to Jim'll fixit asking him to fix it for you to sit on his knee in his dressing room.

Have you been to see your old friend Peter Sutcliffe in Broadmoor  ?

lol.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for implying I feel up Paedos.

You fucking maggot.

Why report him? Paedos are over 16 so it's legal to give them a cuddle if that's your thing.

55 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why report him? Paedos are over 16 so it's legal to give them a cuddle if that's your thing.

I'm going to vomit. Punkape cuddling up to his pen pals in the all paedo wing of broadmoor once a month on visiting day. Is there no end to the vile sickness this cock smoking, priest lovin' ragging poof gets up to?

Ex AB of C, lord Carey, has had to resign because it's come out that he ignored pleas from a woman who was vicar raped by some cunt, who on release from prison was allowed back to the same fucking church. She wrote to him when she found this out but was fobbed off and lied to. Carey should go to jail for this the paedo protecting, fairy worshiping nonce lover. And burn down Westminster Abby whilst we're at it with all the paedo priests inside. The lords work indeed

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ex AB of C, lord Carey, has had to resign because it's come out that he ignored pleas from a woman who was vicar raped by some cunt, who on release from prison was allowed back to the same fucking church. She wrote to him when she found this out but was fobbed off and lied to. Carey should go to jail for this the paedo protecting, fairy worshiping nonce lover. And burn down Westminster Abby whilst we're at it with all the paedo priests inside. The lords work indeed

Society needs protection from psychos like yourself who wish to become judge and jury for sex offenders then commit murder.

A maniac like you should be interred with the offenders he wishes to torture and persecute.( obviously not on the same wing ).

You're a low grade nutter.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lord.     it came out.  Abbey.  worshipping.    Lord's.    Stubby, have you 'special needs', or are you just a thicko?  Fuck off lol

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Lord.     it came out.  Abbey.  worshipping.    Lord's.    Stubby, have you 'special needs', or are you just a thicko?  Fuck off lol

I'll take on board your criticism of my spelling for one second, and not give a flying fuck. As for your toadying little sniffling bum boy punkape, I'll deal with that cunt in time, the fucking poof. Now get back to your geese fritz, Wolfgang, Herman and adolf. Maquis indeed

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

p.s. I see you don't pick pinkape up on his grammatical errors. Perhaps it's because you're tickling his tonsils with yer filthy, Camembert bellend?