CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Lords work

Stubby Pecker

In the early 90s the then AB of C, George Carey, was sent 7 letters complaining about recently arrested kiddie fiddling cunt peter ball, the bishop of Gloucester. Now, gods messenger in England chose not to pass these letters onto the police but swept it under the carpet stating to another of the god squad, balls bro, that he was "basically innocent" and was given funds to support him allowing him to continue preaching,  unbelievably (or naturally?), in fucking schools! If ever there was proof that the clergy is a club of paedos who police themselves this is it. They should all burn, nailed to a fucking cross, the dirty fucking cunts and all their millions redistributed to the poor kiddies they bummed while telling them they'd go to hell if they told their parents. I wonder how many other vicars are still cruising the choir boys under the protection of their bosses, ultimately, god-the utter cunt

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Going back to 1966 when the electric trains started to run into London Euston. A very young looking train driver got off his loco and was watching a shunter uncoupling it from the train when a tall gentleman in religious attire came up and threw his arms around him and said "You are rather young to be a train driver!". The driver replied "you can fuck off I'm 34 and that's about 25 years older than the lads you would like to get your hands on!". The man who turned out to be a bishop wrote a letter of complaint to the then Chairman of British Rail. A couple of weeks later the driver was called in to see the area manager. Who told him not to make such remarks again but to instead call the police. He was told that the bishop concerned was well known for having an unhealthy interest in young men and boys.

40 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Going back to 1966 when the  electric trains started to run into London Euston. A very young looking train driver got off his loco and was watching a shunter uncoupling it from the train when a tall gentleman in religious attire came up and threw his arms around him and said "You are rather young to be a train driver!". The driver replied "you can fuck off I'm 34 and that's about 25 years older than the lads you would like to get your hands on!". The man who turned out to be a bishop wrote a letter of complaint to the then Chairman of British Rail. A couple of weeks later the driver was called in to see the area manager. Who told him not to make such remarks again but to instead call the police. He was told that the bishop concerned was well known for having an unhealthy interest in young men and boys.

Yes, this kind of shit was, and probably still is, common knowledge. My old man told me when he was a lad the village vicar was a well known kiddie fiddler and told to stay away. Luckily, having seen his childhood photos, he was an ugly little shite so avoided a Sunday morning touch up but others weren't so lucky

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If I hear of any noncing religious cunts round my manor then I'll be arranging a one-to-one for them with the big boss.

Fucking vile, power hungry cunts. Kill them all.

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, this kind of shit was, and probably still is, common knowledge. My old man told me when he was a lad the village vicar was a well known kiddie fiddler and told to stay away. Luckily, having seen his childhood photos, he was an ugly little shite so avoided a Sunday morning touch up but others weren't so lucky

There was a story about a methodist parson in neigbouring village back in the 60s who used to regularly have a gathering of children and teenagers around him .. we were told that there was no need to worry about him because he had lost his "whatnot" in an accident when he was a teenager.

On 22/06/2017 at 10:57 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

In the early 90s the then AB of C, George Carey, was sent 7 letters complaining about recently arrested kiddie fiddling cunt peter ball, the bishop of Gloucester. Now, gods messenger in England chose not to pass these letters onto the police but swept it under the carpet stating to another of the god squad, balls bro, that he was "basically innocent" and was given funds to support him allowing him to continue preaching,  unbelievably (or naturally?), in fucking schools! If ever there was proof that the clergy is a club of paedos who police themselves this is it. They should all burn, nailed to a fucking cross, the dirty fucking cunts and all their millions redistributed to the poor kiddies they bummed while telling them they'd go to hell if they told their parents. I wonder how many other vicars are still cruising the choir boys under the protection of their bosses, ultimately, god-the utter cunt

You just want an excuse to burn or torture someone to death you sadistic, fucking weirdo.

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You just want an excuse to burn or torture someone to death you sadistic, fucking weirdo.

Fuck off.

I think you will find in most religions priests and so called men of the cloth, abuse their positions as for decades they were looked on as being whiter than white. However Catholic priest really went to town on the idea of having little sex objects for various uses.

Did you never, ever wonder why, when a priest had his knob in your gob, why you would get a slap on the back of the head?  It was the catholic way of carrying out circumcisions.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I think you will find in most religions priests and so called men of the cloth, abuse their positions as for decades they were looked on as being whiter than white. However Catholic priest really went to town on the idea of having little sex objects for various uses.

Did you never, ever wonder why, when a priest had his knob in your gob, why you would get a slap on the back of the head?  It was the catholic way of carrying out circumcisions.

There was also the matter of "preserving the choirboys soprano voices beyond puberty for the sistene chapel", that went on until 1860 at least.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

I deplore the sadistic bullying of paedophiles in prisons.These people are mentally ill and should be in hospital.

Why are you haunting this thread? It says Lords work not wank, so it's of no interest to you. Fuck off

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I deplore the sadistic bullying of paedophiles in prisons.These people are mentally ill and should be in hospital.

They should have their whatnots wacked with bibles.

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off knobhead, you push the limits of being a rational human being.

A paedo is a paedo, end of, same as a murderer is a murderer. You seem to have a fascination that these type of people are sick. They are not, it's an excuse to try get a more lenient sentence. Fucktard.

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

These people are untreatable. Chemical castration doesn't work either. The bigger distance between them and children, the better. If that means gaol, so be it.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

These people are untreatable. Chemical castration doesn't work either. The bigger distance between them and children, the better. If that means gaol, so be it.

Imprisoning an individual costs the taxpayer in excess of £200 per day. 9mm ammunition is available for £2.10 per round, or a 4lb lump hammer can be purchased at B&Q for £6.99 and can be re-used thousands of times.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

There is also the issue of normal sexual activity within the catholic church. A elderly lady in Paignton had a DNA test done which found that she was not genetically related to her paternal or maternal cousins. After a lot of inquiries she eventually found that she had been adopted and that her birth parents (long dead of course)  were a local nun and a priest .. further inquiries showed that her adopted parents had in fact effectively paid the catholic church £250 to adopt her. Seemingly this practice is or was quite common where nuns had given birth after having it off with a priest.

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There is also the issue of normal sexual activity within the catholic church. A elderly lady in Paignton had a DNA test done which found that she was not genetically related to her paternal or maternal cousins. After a lot of inquiries she eventually found that she had been adopted and that her birth parents (long dead of course)  were a local nun and a priest .. further inquiries showed that her adopted parents had in fact effectively paid the catholic church £250 to adopt her. Seemingly this practice is or was quite common where nuns had given birth after having it off with a priest.

Was the priest called Father Fender by any chance?