CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Haggerty.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Manky

He was on the wrong side or else he would have been given one of Saint Tony's special get out of jail free cards.

Guilty or innocent, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. The Bogtrotters seem to bear the odd grudge

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

He was on the wrong side or else he would have been given one of Saint Tony's special get out of jail free cards.

Guilty or innocent, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. The Bogtrotters seem to bear the odd grudge

It'll take at least 50 years for the bograts to not have the weight of history dragging them down, when all the horrible cunts from all sides are rotting in the ground. In many ways the awful shit that went on over the water has been put into context by the length ISIS types will go to when behaving like spoilt little babies. If only the gloves could come off to sort them out properly like they did at times in NI perhaps we could stamp it out and they'd probably respect us more if we stopped being a bunch of PC, human rights gaylords. To defeat a brutal ideology at times you have to match their brutality and more.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It'll take at least 50 years for the bograts to not have the weight of history dragging them down, when all the horrible cunts from all sides are rotting in the ground. In many ways the awful shit that went on over the water has been put into context by the length ISIS types will go to when behaving like spoilt little babies. If only the gloves could come off to sort them out properly like they did at times in NI perhaps we could stamp it out and they'd probably respect us more if we stopped being a bunch of PC, human rights gaylords. To defeat a brutal ideology at times you have to match their brutality and more.

The good old days. When men were men. The problem is not with the populace but with the leaders. I am ashamed to be led by such useless cunts.

Back in the 70s, if you fucked about in N. Ireland, the list of organisations hunting you read like an explosion in an Alphabetti Spaghetti factory. It took you 18 months to learn who was who. Some of the things that went on would cause our modern leaders to have a breakdown. But it worked in the end.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Absofuckinglutely. Having the Army on our streets in London, may be the answer that these cunts need. Mind you, it would be a political disaster if a Jhiad took a few soldiers out in the middle of our Capital. But then again, we sure as hell aint beating them on our own soil at the moment, are we and perhaps May's old "Enough is Enough" poxy threat may mean exactly that if our Army were the 'cause' of more terrorist activities. The Old Bill, should just direct traffic, and leave the fighting to those who know how to fight.

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, Manky said:

The good old days. When men were men. The problem is not with the populace but with the leaders. I am ashamed to be led by such useless cunts.

Back in the 70s, if you fucked about in N. Ireland, the list of organisations hunting you read like an explosion in an Alphabetti Spaghetti factory. It took you 18 months to learn who was who. Some of the things that went on would cause our modern leaders to have a breakdown. But it worked in the end.

Yeah, but then again they brought the battle to our English streets didn't they. It was as scary back then as it is now with the Muslipped extremists. If the paddy's want fight amongst each other then so be it, and the same for the Muslips, but it doesn't end there, does it. 

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yeah, but then again they brought the battle to our English streets didn't they. It was as scary back then as it is now with the Muslipped extremists. If the paddy's want fight amongst each other then so be it, and the same for the Muslips, but it doesn't end there, does it. 

They hit England when they were getting fucked over in Ulster. There were a few occasions when PIRA could have been eliminated. Do you think they went into the peace treaty from a position of strength?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Manky said:

They hit England when they were getting fucked over in Ulster. There were a few occasions when PIRA could have been eliminated. Do you think they went into the peace treaty from a position of strength?

No. They went into that simply to get off the hook. They were nasty bastards at times. I can recall the tar & feathering, kneecapping and torturing of many innocents etc., and that was only the documented ones.  

Guest Manky
12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

No. They went into that simply to get off the hook. They were nasty bastards at times. I can recall the tar & feathering, kneecapping and torturing of many innocents etc., and that was only the documented ones.  

I must agree with you. Never did like the Irish and nothing will ever change that. Ever.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Did anybody see the 1989 short film 'Elephant' produced by Danny Boyle. It really portrayed the NI problem for what it was, a load of thick bog trotters doing 'tit for tat' killing for no particular reason, so it did, so it did.

Martin McGuinness and Ian Paisley were cunts, so they were, so they were.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did anybody see the 1989 short film 'Elephant' produced by Danny Boyle. It really portrayed the NI problem for what it was, a load of thick bog trotters doing 'tit for tat' killing for no particular reason, so it did, so it did.

Martin McGuinness and Ian Paisley were cunts, so they were, so they were.

To be sure, to be sure.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Manky said:

I must agree with you. Never did like the Irish and nothing will ever change that. Ever.

What they did back then is unforgivable. Had the IRA simply battled against our government of the day, then I'm sure they would have had some sympathy, but by maiming many innocent people in pubs, clubs and schools, made them as cuntish as the terrorists of today. I mean for pit-bog sake, they even nail bombed horses, the fuckers. They weren't content in just giving out 4minute warnings they inflicted as much pain as possible in their wake. 

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What they did back then is unforgivable. Had the IRA simply battled against our government of the day, then I'm sure they would have had some sympathy, but by maiming many innocent people in pubs, clubs and schools, made them as cuntish as the terrorists of today. I mean for pit-bog sake, they even nail bombed horses, the fuckers. They weren't content in just giving out 4minute warnings they inflicted as much pain as possible in their wake. 

And flattened Manchester City Centre. Best improvement programme in history. Nobody killed and we got the Commonwealth Games out of sympathy. No time for the cunts though, despite that lucky break.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, but where will it all stop and, does Gary really need all those buttons on a fucking cardigan?

3 hours ago, Manky said:

The smart shinners spent their time in jail in the library. .the dumb loyalists hit the gym. .upshot is we have two smart democratically elected mobs who made peace in exchange for 10 billion a year subsidy  outa UK taxpayers ..be interesting to see how much arleen squeezez out of mays tits 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes, but where will it all stop and, does Gary really need all those buttons on a fucking cardigan?

He is a paddy. The buttons are to help him count.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Manky said:

They reckon that Haggerty will become a grass and spill the beans on others. Back in the 70's that would have been a death sentence not only for him but his family too. Let's face it, most of them are retired old men now and they no longer hold their weight as the frightening beasts that they were. What goes around comes around and when age catches up with them they finally get their just reward. I bet there are many in Ireland punching the air with delight now that the cunts been nabbed. It still remains to be seen though what he's sentence will be, though on paper they should bang him up for good till he snuffs it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

He's a walking figure 11 he doesn't know it but the lads either side of him do 

Panzerknacker 

11?

Why of course... It all makes sense after all.

I mean, there was The Birmingham Six & The Seven Sisters, and so Taggerty was one of The Irish Dozen.

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

11?

Why of course... It all makes sense after all.

I mean, there was The Birmingham Six & The Seven Sisters, and so Taggerty was one of The Irish Dozen.

That is a figure 11

download (2).jpg

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They reckon that Haggerty will become a grass and spill the beans on others. Back in the 70's that would have been a death sentence not only for him but his family too. Let's face it, most of them are retired old men now and they no longer hold their weight as the frightening beasts that they were. What goes around comes around and when age catches up with them they finally get their just reward. I bet there are many in Ireland punching the air with delight now that the cunts been nabbed. It still remains to be seen though what he's sentence will be, though on paper they should bang him up for good till he snuffs it. 

It'll be one of his own that offs him 

Panzerknacker