CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Turkish government bans the teaching of Darwin's theory of evolution

Guest Alfie Noakes

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those Darwinists are a sneaky bunch of cunts aren't they, skulking around planting dinosaur bones and hiding fossils that they made in their sheds. Not to mention the myth of carbon dating that they lied about to prove that the Earth is hundreds of millions of years old. I mean, it's far more viable that a big pixie sitting on a cloud, made everything in 6 days and the world is only 7 thousand years old, as that is the figure you get if you add up the ages of the prophets who wrote the bible, which is all true and NOT just a pile of fucking bollocks invented to manipulate unintelligent sheep who can't come to terms with the fact that they're going to die at some point.

He made it in 6 days because he cut corners. He used inferior plaster on the tectonic plates so we get earthquakes and he didn't cap the volcanos, so they spring leaks. Very fucking shoddy work. Obviously not Polish. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

President Erdogan has declared that Turkey will be the second country after Saudi Arabia to stop the teaching of the "controversial" theory and raise a more pious generation. Man was made from clay and woman from his rib, that really fuckng makes sense that, but they will teach that as the truth.  

Blind faith will ignore everything even though evolution is going on all around us, the evidence is in front of our eyes, god is invisible (i.e. not there), but the ridiculous, backward, dark age rantings of that schizophrenic, psycopathic, child marrying, war mongering, lying cunt Mohammed are true are they?

Yet again the oldest con trick invented by man wins the day. 

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (the founder of secular modern Turkey after WW1 must be turning in his grave).

Fuck faith over reality.

Ottoman cunts.

Lets see if admin dare leave this up.

(I am not Islamophobic, I am though, religionophobic, stupidophobic, punkapeophobic and peopleophobic so fuck off and meet your invisible, invented maker you stupid religious cunts)

you forgot kiddy fiddling since he had a boyfriend who would be considered underage these days depending on which story you beleive.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He made it in 6 days because he cut corners. He used inferior plaster on the tectonic plates so we get earthquakes and he didn't cap the volcanos, so they spring leaks. Very fucking shoddy work. Obviously not Polish

Not as cheap either, he's cost the world shit loads in terms of both money and problems since starting the work...

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He made it in 6 days because he cut corners. He used inferior plaster on the tectonic plates so we get earthquakes and he didn't cap the volcanos, so they spring leaks. Very fucking shoddy work. Obviously not Polish. 

HE? if god did create everything and actually exists, then it's definitely a SHE, if god was a man there's no way that males would have been designed with testicles on the outside.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

HE? if god did create everything and actually exists, then it's definitely a SHE, if god was a man there's no way that males would have been designed with testicles on the outside.

Or with a penis that needs modification to show true faith!

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you go down the council and look at the plans you will see that balls were originally designed to be on the inside. God did warn Adam that something awful would happen if he had a wank.

On 24/06/2017 at 9:06 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

President Erdogan has declared that Turkey will be the second country after Saudi Arabia to stop the teaching of the "controversial" theory and raise a more pious generation. Man was made from clay and woman from his rib, that really fuckng makes sense that, but they will teach that as the truth.  

Blind faith will ignore everything even though evolution is going on all around us, the evidence is in front of our eyes, god is invisible (i.e. not there), but the ridiculous, backward, dark age rantings of that schizophrenic, psycopathic, child marrying, war mongering, lying cunt Mohammed are true are they?

Yet again the oldest con trick invented by man wins the day. 

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (the founder of secular modern Turkey after WW1 must be turning in his grave).

Fuck faith over reality.

Ottoman cunts.

Lets see if admin dare leave this up.

(I am not Islamophobic, I am though, religionophobic, stupidophobic, punkapeophobic and peopleophobic so fuck off and meet your invisible, invented maker you stupid religious cunts)

You would like to join a decent golf club but you wouldn't fit in......

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You would like to join a decent golf club but you wouldn't fit in......

lol.

I am an individual and do not need to seek membership of anything as bourgois and shit as a golf club.

The only club you worry about getting into is your local gay club.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

The Cuntscorner Gestapo have been our in force today with Herr Rick locking up some cunts......

Watch your arse.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Why, have you stopped looking?

6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am an individual and do not need to seek membership of anything as bourgois and shit as a golf club.

You dribbling faggott. I bet you're in a gay sauna at the moment spreading viruses and diseases...

Sod off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

You dribbling faggott. I bet your in a gay sauna at the moment spreading viruses and diseases...

Sod off.

Run punkape.exe

Include#homophobicreferences.lib

Include#stdindex.lib

Include#twitchinglimbedautisticfuckwitmode.lib

Include#gibberingbuffoon.lib

Include#spasticfauxrichemode.lib

start

While: incooler=false

printscrn "", drivel$

Wend.

Finish.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I doubt he worries about that Alf. I should thing he has a lifetime membership.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You dribbling faggott. I bet you're in a gay sauna at the moment spreading viruses and diseases...

Sod off.

You have seriously gone past vaguely entertaining into straight up fucking boring. At least Keith mentioned various types of chan and tumblr shittery to mix it up, even the sheep put a retarded emoji in every now and then, although Rick has that covered these days.

You just regurgitate the same old tired bollocks. I mean this to pierce the veil of the punkape character and get through to whatever sad cunt is actually typing all that shit: fucking kill yourself.

11 minutes ago, nocti said:

You have seriously gone past vaguely entertaining into straight up fucking boring. At least Keith mentioned various types of chan and tumblr shittery to mix it up, even the sheep put a retarded emoji in every now and then, although Rick has that covered these days.

You just regurgitate the same old tired bollocks. I mean this to pierce the veil of the punkape character and get through to whatever sad cunt is actually typing all that shit: fucking kill yourself.

Your words won't penetrate the chobham armour that encases the vacuum where normal folk have brains. As you say, there's a sad cunt responsible for this abomination, who is either a tireless comedian or, more likely, a stupid fucking wanker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your words won't penetrate the chobham armour that encases the vacuum where normal folk have brains. As you say, there's a sad cunt responsible for this abomination, who is either a tireless comedian or, more likely, a stupid fucking wanker.

With you on stupid, illiterate, cum gargling, cock smoking, fucking wanker.

17 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'd welcome back brony and the crumpet eating sheep if we could rid this place punkers and his tired rhetoric- even for a fucking week. If the wanker mods can cooler cunts who actually make decent, original, contributions that make punters laugh, just for being called a twat, the mildest of insults on a site called cunts corner then let spunkape get away with his crap if safe to assume he's one of them or is somehow beyond reproach. The majority are sick to fucking death of the poof. Ban the cunt.

23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd welcome back brony and the crumpet eating sheep if we could rid this place punkers and his tired rhetoric- even for a fucking week. If the wanker mods can cooler cunts who actually make decent, original, contributions that make punters laugh, just for being called a twat, the mildest of insults on a site called cunts corner then let spunkape get away with his crap if safe to assume he's one of them or is somehow beyond reproach. The majority are sick to fucking death of the poof. Ban the cunt.

You're the septic anal discharge from a rabid sloth with colon cancer.