CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Turkish government bans the teaching of Darwin's theory of evolution

Guest Alfie Noakes

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If evolution is a theory, how come gravity is a law? 

Anyway, my theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted by a Turk.

Gravity is a law because we can see it in action every time we drop something, therefore it is quantifiable. Evolution is only a theory because no cunt stood there and watched a tyrannosaur morph into a fucking chicken! Please keep up with the rest of the class.

On 24 June 2017 at 9:26 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Ataturk wanted to modernise Turkey and stop it being the "sick man of Europe", he saw that religion and state must be seperate and created a secular state with no one religion having priority over any other. Erdogan is taking them back to the middle ages, such a beautiful country, such a shame.

Fuck the Turks, they really expect to be taken seriously by proper countries carrying on with this ultra religious reinvention of their country? There was a time when they desperately wanted in to the EU, with yank backing, despite being an Asian country with borders with Iran, Iraq and Syria (I don't fucking think so). Not sure if this is still the case but when their surging economy is bought down a peg or 2 they'll soon be back goat herding and swarming west and north for a free life. 

Punkers is a fan of "Turkish delight" (free kebab at franks local for sucking off Abdul and Ali behind the wheelie bins)

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gravity is a law because we can see it in action every time we drop something, therefore it is quantifiable. Evolution is only a theory because no cunt stood there and watched a tyrannosaur morph into a fucking chicken! Please keep up with the rest of the class.

Haaa... I can now see light where there was only dark.

But, your theory about law, quite simply sucks, as one can hardly see oneself in action whilst dropping ones own turd, and so thencefore it is unquibblywhatable or doable unless you are kissing your arse goodbye, like the Dinosaurs did before the Mushies woz born. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck the Turks, they really expect to be taken seriously by proper countries carrying on with this ultra religious reinvention of their country? There was a time when they desperately wanted in to the EU, with yank backing, despite being an Asian country with borders with Iran, Iraq and Syria (I don't fucking think so). Not sure if this is still the case but when their surging economy is bought down a peg or 2 they'll soon be back goat herding and swarming west and north for a free life. 

Punkers is a fan of "Turkish delight" (free kebab at franks local for sucking off Abdul and Ali behind the wheelie bins)

Indeed.

Over and above, Punkers is particularly well known throughout His-Stan-bull by his Turkish-Tranny web-cam username of Doner Shitkofte. 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Haaa... I can now see light where there was only dark.

But, your theory about law, quite simply sucks, as one can hardly see oneself in action whilst dropping ones own turd, and so thencefore it is unquibblywhatable or doable unless you are kissing your arse goodbye, like the Dinosaurs did before the Mushies woz born. 

And man sat upon the shitter and relaxed his bomb bay doors, and verily he did know that gravity had tooketh his wretchedness in a downward direction, for he felt the splash of Harpic tainted water upon his arse cheeks and he saw that it was good.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And man sat upon the shitter and relaxed his bomb bay doors, and verily he did know that gravity had tooketh his wretchedness in a downward direction, for he felt the splash of Harpic tainted water upon his arse cheeks and he saw that it was good.

Was he the geezer that invented Penicillin or am I theoretically confused with microbial pasteurization?   

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lest he have to "split the difference" and stop mid plop and suck back the foul turtles head fir later disposal.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lest he have to "split the difference" and stop mid plop and suck back the foul turtles head fir later disposal.

And Moses parted the Red Sea, and many did scarper hastily across, as they were touching cloth and the promised land was abundant with khazis.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Moses parted the Red Sea, and many did scarper hastily across, as they were touching cloth and the promised land was abundant with khazis.

No It wasn't. It wasn't Moses at all. I should know coz I woz there. It was the Shittites. 

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, nocti said:

You have seriously gone past vaguely entertaining into straight up fucking boring. At least Keith mentioned various types of chan and tumblr shittery to mix it up, even the sheep put a retarded emoji in every now and then, although Rick has that covered these days.

You just regurgitate the same old tired bollocks. I mean this to pierce the veil of the punkape character and get through to whatever sad cunt is actually typing all that shit: fucking kill yourself.

I'm beginning to believe this isn't an act. If it is an act he's either very good at keeping the character constant or so fucking sad he's got fuck all else in his life. I'm guessing the latter.