CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young teenager attempts rape of eight year old in Manchester

Guest Alfie Noakes

43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Here are the details - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40395642

I give you the case for longer prison sentences for rapists in prison regardless of mental condition. To protect the rest of us from them. 

Fuck off punkape.

I'd say set the cunt on fire and chuck his crispy corpse into the North Sea. Then jail the cunts parents for not instiling wrong from right into the little shite, just sayin'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Has he been bought up in an environment without any British values by any chance? Just eliminating various possibilities from my enquiries you understand as some of those folk from the East like them younger.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Has he been bought up in an environment without any British values by any chance? Just eliminating various possibilities from my enquiries you understand as some of those folk from the East like them younger.

Especially their prophet!

Guest Lady Penelope

Nothing about ethnic background so people seem to be assuming things .. we do have a large feral indiginious illiterate population too .. come up to the west country and they are mostly of a very pale hue.

Guest Lady Penelope

Sadly we have now families with three or four generations who have never worked .. often single parent families that have repeated this since the late 1960s, many are completely disconnected from any rules of society and most of them are exceedingly white.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Especially their prophet!

Looking at your link, and another story popped up about 6 Muslims being run over by a car in Newcastle, the car was being driven by a Muslim woman and it's thought that she had simply lost control. Nice to see that the yanks don't have a monopoly on 'friendly fire' incidents.

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Looking at your link, and another story popped up about 6 Muslims being run over by a car in Newcastle, the car was being driven by a Muslim woman and it's thought that she had simply lost control. Nice to see that the yanks don't have a monopoly on 'friendly fire' incidents.

But surely under the Sharia Law that they so desperately want,women aren't allowed to drive. Shouldn't they be stoning her to death?

Oh hang,they are allowed to drive in countries that aren't fucking backward.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

But surely under the Sharia Law that they so desperately want,women aren't allowed to drive. Shouldn't they be stoning her to death?

Oh hang,they are allowed to drive in countries that aren't fucking backward.

It was probably an ISIS training accident, no doubt the men graciously allow women to drive on suicide missions.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Sadly we have now families with three or four generations who have never worked .. often single parent families that have repeated this since the late 1960s, many are completely disconnected from any rules of society and most of them are exceedingly white.

This fits the description of the majority of 'travellers' that I've seen...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was probably an ISIS training accident, no doubt the men graciously allow women to drive on suicide missions.

Obviously there's no requirement to parallel park on a suicide mission then. Fucking clever bastards.

Guest Manky

If you work on the principle of not shitting on your own doorstep, we find that half a mile away is an area where people who went to London but were 'voluntarily' relocated' to Manchester are to be found in large numbers. There are also plenty of indigenous feral kids in the area so the options are wide open.

Whoever did it, I would shoot the cunt, his parents, friends and his neighbours. Fucking twat.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

If you work on the principle of not shitting on your own doorstep, we find that half a mile away is an area where people who went to London but were 'voluntarily' relocated' to Manchester are to be found in large numbers. There are also plenty of indigenous feral kids in the area so the options are wide open.

Whoever did it, I would shoot the cunt, his parents, friends and his neighbours. Fucking twat.

Living where you live, you should shoot yourself anyway....

lol.

Stay out of Cheshire.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Living where you live, you should shoot yourself anyway....

lol.

Stay out of Cheshire.

I'm back at Crewe later this week Spunker's

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some other cock sucking, 50p a hand job dirty cunt already works the town? 

£100 a hand job in Crewe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/25/2017 at 3:20 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Here are the details - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40395642

I give you the case for longer prison sentences for rapists in prison regardless of mental condition. To protect the rest of us from them. 

Fuck off punkape.

You have also made the case for public executions, lynch mobs, and persecution of kiddie fiddlers in their own front gardens.  Good work!  The cunt deserves to be bludgeoned with heavy tool handles and rocks!  

Guest ANNIE OLD CUNT

Poor little mite will have to undergo years of councelling,therapy,and supervision from our magnificently effective,never known to be wrong social workers before the cunt will be able to go out and rape,and/or kill his next victim/s.

Guest DingTheRioja

If the 8 year old is white, how long before a judge or social services blame her for being raped?

I'll give it a few days from the trial start max....

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, ANNIE OLD CUNT said:

Poor little mite will have to undergo years of councelling,therapy,and supervision from our magnificently effective,never known to be wrong social workers before the cunt will be able to go out and rape,and/or kill his next victim/s.

Were you corbynista?