CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darwin awards, Pakistan style

Stubby Pecker

Oil tanker overturns in Pakistan so the natives gather round to nick the leaking fuel, calling their relatives to got their arses down there with the kitchen pots as well. Despite the police trying to keep the thieving vultures away from this extremely dangerous hazard, some dopey cunt lights a fag, incinerating over a 100s instantly. 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oil tanker overturns in Pakistan so the natives gather round to nick the leaking fuel, calling their relatives to got their arses down there with the kitchen pots as well. Despite the police trying to keep the thieving vultures away from this extremely dangerous hazard, some dopey cunt lights a fag, incinerating over a 100s instantly. 

It must've looked like a Bollywood remake of Mad Max 2.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's probably taken out more potential Jihadis than all the drone strikes this year added together, That'll teach these cunts to beat England at cricket.

Oh for fucks sake,Apple will be on in minute banging on about his shit life.

Again.

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's probably taken out more potential Jihadis than all the drone strikes this year added together, That'll teach these cunts to beat England at cricket.

Now they've got some ashes. I wouldn't want to disappoint! 

35 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I must be a really cruel cunt for laughing at the news report of this tragedy.

I'm not making humour out of this shocking event, only stating the inherent stupidity of other humans. Granted many of these poor cunts probably don't have a pot to piss in but everyone must have known the mortal danger of this situation and was this worth it for a few litres of petrol?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not making humour out of this shocking event, only stating the inherent stupidity of other humans. Granted many of these poor cunts probably don't have a pot to piss in but everyone must have known the mortal danger of this situation and was this worth it for a few litres of petrol?

You soft cunt!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off back to SCs inferior nom on the same subject then! If the curry munchers need to beef up the safety of their taker fleet there's a shit load of fire proof cladding knocking about, dirt cheap

Calm yourself, Stubbsy!  If you can't laugh at a thick as pig shit cunt too stupid to overcome an urge to smoke whilst stealing petrol from a crashed tanker, who can you laugh at?  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Calm yourself, Stubbsy!  If you can't laugh at a thick as pig shit cunt too stupid to overcome an urge to smoke whilst stealing petrol from a crashed tanker, who can you laugh at?  

Stubbsy passed his flashpoint :o

Guest Lady Penelope

During the late 1970s one of the UN agencies supplied Iraq with a large amount of wheat seed. The seed had a pink coloured pesticide dressing. The supply was clearly marked for sowing only and not for human consumption.This did not stop the daft cunts in one town from deciding to miss the sowing stage out and to grind the wheat seed into a nice pink flour. The flour was then baked into bread with a nice pink bloom .. as a result of people eating this bread several dozen people died and hundreds more became seriously ill. At the following inquiry the blame was put on the people being poorly educated.

3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

During the late 1970s one of the UN agencies supplied Iraq with a large amount of wheat seed. The seed had a pink coloured pesticide dressing. The supply was clearly marked for sowing only and not for human consumption.This did not stop the daft cunts in one town from deciding to miss the sowing stage out and to grind the wheat seed into a nice pink flour. The flour was then baked into bread with a nice pink bloom .. as a result of people eating this bread several dozen people died and hundreds more became seriously ill. At the following inquiry the blame was put on the people being poorly educated.

I recall a story about the United States sending a couple of truckloads of surplus corned beef to a famine stricken region somewhere in Africa. The local religion prohibited the consumption of cattle, so the locals used the unopened tins as building blocks to construct new huts. Fucking stupid cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I recall a story about the United States sending a couple of truckloads of surplus corned beef to a famine stricken region somewhere in Africa. The local religion prohibited the consumption of cattle, so the locals used the unopened tins as building blocks to construct new huts. Fucking stupid cunts.

We had a few moslems on the railway at Crewe 3 of them were Pakistani and would not touch anything that was Haram the other two were South African asian moslems and they seemed to eat anything regardless of whether it contained pork or not.

8 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We had a few moslems on the railway at Crewe 3 of them were Pakistani and would not touch anything that was Haram the other two were South African asian moslems and they seemed to eat anything regardless of whether it contained pork or not.

When I was a teenager, living in south London, one of our neighbours was a really nice Jewish bloke, married to a very strict Jewish lady. He told my Dad that when he and his wife argued, he would go to our local cafe for a bacon sarnie as revenge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I was a teenager, living in south London, one of our neighbours was a really nice Jewish bloke, married to a very strict Jewish lady. He told my Dad that when he and his wife argued, he would go to our local cafe for a bacon sarnie as revenge.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=what's+your+perversion&&view=detail&mid=D1AC1FE8E06ED9CB0F0BD1AC1FE8E06ED9CB0F0B&FORM=VRDGAR

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One story I read about was during the 1980s a supply of food  was shipped to Somalia, when one of the relief worked thought that one or two of the better fed locals looked as if they were going to snaffle some of the food for themselves he joked "be careful some of it might contain pig meat". The local went back to report to some chief or whatever and they refused to accept the shipment.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/06/2017 at 0:15 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

They could find a pot to nick petrol, but not one to piss in? Dirty thieving bastards!!*

*No doubt see you all in the cooler after that obviously not racist comment...

Guest Lady Penelope

The odd thing is that we have reached an impasse regarding dealing with the several moslem practices that do not fit into our society, yet we seem to have no difficulty visibly dealing with some of the pagan practices indulged in by people of african and caribean and other origins.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 26/06/2017 at 0:15 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Life is genuinly cheap in these type of societies. Most families have lost children (who have gone to paradise.. they really do believe this shit), they just have plenty of children and family members to spare. One of the south african moslems I knew explained this to me .. mothers are actually delighted that their children have "gone to allah".