CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darwin awards, Pakistan style

Stubby Pecker

Guest Lady Penelope

Fundamental Islam is the perfect fruitcake set of beliefs, just as long as you are totally convinced (as so many of them are) it is a win, win situation, follow the rules and you go to paradise .. indeed death is the best option especially if you kill some infidels on the way out.

Guest Snatch
17 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Life is genuinly cheap in these type of societies. Most families have lost children (who have gone to paradise.. they really do believe this shit), they just have plenty of children and family members to spare. One of the south african moslems I knew explained this to me .. mothers are actually delighted that their children have "gone to allah".

Whereas most British parents are delighted that their children have "gone to school".

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They could find a pot to nick petrol, but not one to piss in? Dirty thieving bastards!!*

*No doubt see you all in the cooler after that obviously not racist comment...

The cooler had seen plenty of action of late what with Ricky boys iron fist so there won't be much room old fruit. We've got you in with punkers and MC, only one bed I'm afraid  

Guest Lady Penelope
43 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Whereas most British parents are delighted that their children have "gone to school".

On my arsebook list of friends is a quite witty muslim lady of Pakistani extraction, in er early 40s and quite pretty, she as two teenaged sons. Her hubby fucked off to Pakistan several years ago and married another woman there after doing a "I divorce thee, I divorce thee, I divorce thee". I have actually met her and my guess is that in another world she could quickly find another husband. However she is stuck in her muslim faith following the rituals and at a dead end .. she does work full time. But I would be little surprised if one or both of her sons get trapped in this jihadist shit. Her faith utterly fucks her up.