CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury.

Guest N/A

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter wank. Middle aged IT technicians listening to pop music at £200 a ticket. I genuinely worry about our youth, where's the desperation gone, the fuck authority music we used to listen too? The thrashing guitars and energy? Bring back Metallica....

I'd love to see Skrewdriver reform and play Gaystonbury. I wonder what the herbal tea drinking pansy brigade would make of 400 members of C18 turning up.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter wank. Middle aged IT technicians listening to pop music at £200 a ticket. I genuinely worry about our youth, where's the desperation gone, the fuck authority music we used to listen too? The thrashing guitars and energy? Bring back Metallica....

This year's Glastonbury has shown that the desperation, or at least the motivation hasn't gone, that's why Jeremy Corbyn was there. For the first time in years the youth apathy has been turned around. You can't blame them for being apathetic in the past, what was there to motivate someone to vote when the only choice was between The Tories and The New Labour Tories with essentially the same policies? That has changed.

Regarding Metallica, they were always more part of the rock and roll circus than about serious rebellion in my opinion. The people who articulated anger in the UK  were the likes of Stiff Little Fingers, Tom Robinson Band and Billy Bragg.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd love to see Skrewdriver reform and play Gaystonbury. I wonder what the herbal tea drinking pansy brigade would make of 400 members of C18 turning up.

Skrewdriver were racist arseholes and never had a prayer of playing Glastonbury. They were also a very crap band.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

You speak the truth, oh twatish one. 

Twat

As I've exceeded my limit I was wondering if perhaps you could ask for some petty cash from the CC Donate Fund for a much needed cause.

With a few backing vocalists and Fender in charge of choreography & props, we could consider a performance on the Yurt Stage, at next years festival. The cash would be for Napalm, with which to cool off the crowd.   

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

This year's Glastonbury has shown that the desperation, or at least the motivation hasn't gone, that's why Jeremy Corbyn was there. For the first time in years the youth apathy has been turned around. You can't blame them for being apathetic in the past, what was there to motivate someone to vote when the only choice was between The Tories and The New Labour Tories with essentially the same policies? That has changed.

Regarding Metallica, they were always more part of the rock and roll circus than about serious rebellion in my opinion. The people who articulated anger in the UK  were the likes of Stiff Little Fingers, Tom Robinson Band and Billy Bragg.

I can see why these kids with a 5 second attention span like cor-bin; he's a grown up they can look up to. Perhaps if they'd spent less time listening to grime indie cross overs, getting twatish hair cuts and posting photos of their food on cuntbook 12 months ago and fucking voted we would still be in the EU. The desperation of no job, education or prospects that shat out punk and metal means nothing to today's youth who've got it to easy. Far to fucking easy it they can afford these wank festivals with there meaningless soporific music and terrorist hugging politicians who promise to world to get their shot at glory.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As I've exceeded my limit I was wondering if perhaps you could ask for some petty cash from the CC Donate Fund for a much needed cause.

With a few backing vocalists and Fender in charge of choreography & props, we could consider a performance on the Yurt Stage, at next years festival. The cash would be for Napalm, with which to cool off the crowd.   

Just book napalm death to play, that would kill a few yurt dwelling fuckers. Or this....

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Just got here; any fucking good?

Glad I got here after Radiohead.

Well you shit out coz Radiohead were rather good.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Edd Sherans very appearance makes me want to vomit. Have a shave you high viz orange cunt. (And stop making girly wet pants music)

A pasty faced ginger cunt rappin just doesn't work, init.

Guest Mingeeta
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

And Chumbawumba.