CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury.

Guest N/A

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Edd Sherans very appearance makes me want to vomit. Have a shave you high viz orange cunt. (And stop making girly wet pants music)

I hate that cunt, it's like paying attention to punkape with a guitar, they have both got faces remind me of golf balls. Made for smacking.

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

No Village People for you to gawp at ?

lol.

As Chubby Brown says.. Y M C A. Young man with clogged up arsehole, no wonder you mentioned them.

And don't flatter yourself, I don't mean you're young, more like the young men who's arseholes you have clogged up over the years.

42 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

As Chubby Brown says.. Y M C A. Young man with clogged up arsehole, no wonder you mentioned them.

And don't flatter yourself, I don't mean you're young, more like the young men who's arseholes you have clogged up over the years.

YMCA are a gay stereotype....just like you..,..

lol.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

They articulated their anger with New Labour by throwing a bucket of water at John Prescott if I remember rightly.

But they were good entertainment for about a month, better than most so called artists of today.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

But they were good entertainment for about a month, better than most so called artists of today.

I count myself one of the fortunate ones, in terms of growing up surrounded by musical talent and being influenced by most of it too. God help the so-called artists of tomorrow, being weaned on the talentless shit of today for their few moments of 'fame' and adoration from muppets. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

This is good, I mean you can't not like it surely. Sigrid, Don't Kill My Vibe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnVkhTM01K4

BARK STRIPPER TIME!!!!!!

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

A pasty faced ginger cunt rappin just doesn't work, init.

Whats the real word for a ginga wigga? Except cunt of course...?

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can never tell the difference between him and that cunt who hangs around with Harry Potter.

Neither can I, honestly.

Guest Mingeeta
24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I count myself one of the fortunate ones, in terms of growing up surrounded by musical talent and being influenced by most of it too. God help the so-called artists of tomorrow, being weaned on the talentless shit of today for their few moments of 'fame' and adoration from muppets. 

Totally agree. I listen to Absolute 80s and 90s most of the time. I like a few songs out now, but cannot stand these cunts who 'want to work with' other people, who are equally as shite as each other. Just seeing these pricks at Glastonbury, who without voice correction, are absolutely shit, underlines that fact.

Guest DingTheRioja

Anyone found any decent sets on this shithole yet? Wanting to download a few for later like I did last year, but its nearly all shite so far...

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Anyone found any decent sets on this shithole yet? Wanting to download a few for later like I did last year, but its nearly all shite so far...

Not from what I see or heard, no.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not from what I see or heard, no.

Best thing I've seen so far was Katy Perrys arse with the mute button full on... I thought there was a nice little bounce there...

The facts : 

a - 300,000 middle-class nose-ringed, blue-haired eco-warrior, whale-felching cocksuckers pay up to £240 per ticket.

b - Leave so much fucking non bio-degradable rubbish that the clean-up bill exceeds £785,000. 

c - Fuck off.

d - Cunts.

e - I want them dead.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

My favourite " take away " Glastonbury memory every year is when they take the Greenpeace signs down, the Save the Earth banners and ofcoarse the wind turbine. They really love the planet...

DEC16-Glastonbury-Festival-2016-Aftermat 

Is it the Green Party's conference already?

On 26/06/2017 at 0:24 AM, Rick_B said:

This year's Glastonbury has shown that the desperation, or at least the motivation hasn't gone, that's why Jeremy Corbyn was there. For the first time in years the youth apathy has been turned around. You can't blame them for being apathetic in the past, what was there to motivate someone to vote when the only choice was between The Tories and The New Labour Tories with essentially the same policies? That has changed.

Regarding Metallica, they were always more part of the rock and roll circus than about serious rebellion in my opinion. The people who articulated anger in the UK  were the likes of Stiff Little Fingers, Tom Robinson Band and Billy Bragg.

I bet each time you go to Glastonbury (or any music festival) you miss all of the main action, because your insatiable appetite for hedonism means you're already way too cunted on booze and drugs within a few hours, with several hairy lefty bitches snorting cocaine from the back of your electric Fender.

You boring bastard Rick.

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is it the Green Party's conference already?

If I was given a bottle of Stolichnaya, I'd probably fuck that urine-drinking cunt Caroline Lucas. It'd likely have to be up her crusty dung-hatch, so she could be at one with the soil, and all that save the hedgehog pish. Mind, she'd need to brush her fucking teeth first

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet each time you go to Glastonbury (or any music festival) you miss all of the main action, because your insatiable appetite for hedonism means you're already way too cunted on booze and drugs within a few hours, with several hairy lefty bitches snorting cocaine from the back of your electric Fender.

You boring bastard Rick.

Welcome back wolf, you've missed controversy and intrigue. Poor old Ricky boys cor-bin man crush has reached epic proportions and like any good commie sends those who don't agree to the gulags. Whatever you do don't call him a twat, especially here on Cunts Corner or you'll be off down the salt mines, punkape waiting for you and roops with the Misery style punishments. Worse than that, you might share a bunk with MC and have to listen to his constant stream of xenophobic, daily mail bullshit, the useless cunt.

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

If I was given a bottle of Stolichnaya, I'd probably fuck that urine-drinking cunt Caroline Lucas. It'd likely have to be up her crusty dung-hatch, so she could be at one with the soil, and all that save the hedgehog pish. Mind, she'd need to brush her fucking teeth first

Not a hard decision considering the alternatives were the sturge or that DUP bloke Arlene. Forced cunniligus at the barrel of an armalite...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm almost going Green, with envy. 

Guest Snatch
21 hours ago, Rev said:

That would have to be one big fuck off bottle.