CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Arrogance Of The Legal Profession

Witheredscrote

What is it about those who practice law, what makes so many of them arrogant cunts. Today at 2.00pm I am completing the purchase of property here. The Notaire dealing with it is a pompous tosser.  At 1.55pm I will be slipping my right hand down the inside of my pants, and stroking my sweaty ring piece. Always the one for formality, he will duly shake my hand upon arrival. I can then sit in his office for an hour, controlling my boredom by laughing inwardly. My wife says I should seek help.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is it about those who practice law, what makes so many of them arrogant cunts. Today at 2.00pm I am completing the purchase of property here. The Notaire dealing with it is a pompous tosser.  At 1.55pm I will be slipping my right hand down the inside of my pants, and stroking my sweaty ring piece. Always the one for formality, he will duly shake my hand upon arrival. I can then sit in his office for an hour, controlling my boredom by laughing inwardly. My wife says I should seek help.

You should meet and introduce yourself to the Admin team at Cuntscorner........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Help? What help with touching your ring piece? I'm sure there's someone on this site who'd be very happy to touch your ring piece 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So being a prize cunt runs in your family then?

No doubt your lawyer has the measure of you and has his own hands balmed in man goo ready to counter your ring sweat ...and yes we are a band of utter cunts ..it's on the family crest ..cuntus extremis 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is your new property in Bellend?

22 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should meet and introduce yourself to the Admin team at Cuntscorner........

Hurrrah....punkape!!!  You finally said something funny and enjoyable as a cunt.  Well done, now keep it up.  I knew you had it in you.   Don't spoil it now stay focussed on the topics not the people.

10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Hurrrah....punkape!!!  You finally said something funny and enjoyable as a cunt.  Well done, now keep it up.  I knew you had it in you.   Don't spoil it now stay focussed on the topics not the people.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding.......

Fucking tool.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Arse licking wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Some kind of CC sage giving advice to one of his understudies? Shameless creep.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Regarding your wife*, no doubt the cunt (the Notaire) will try to kiss your wife three times on the cheek as a greeting, make sure as well as stroking your own ringpiece, you slap your wifes' face with your cock just before he tries it, she might then join you in the supressed giggles competition.... Notaires, as well as being Laywer Cunts, are Council Office Cunts therefore require double the cunting, cock and arse....

*fuck off Admin, this is the acceptable side of Mentioning Families.

40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Regarding your wife*, no doubt the cunt (the Notaire) will try to kiss your wife three times on the cheek as a greeting, make sure as well as stroking your own ringpiece, you slap your wifes' face with your cock just before he tries it, she might then join you in the supressed giggles competition.... Notaires, as well as being Laywer Cunts, are Council Office Cunts therefore require double the cunting, cock and arse....

*fuck off Admin, this is the acceptable side of Mentioning Families.

Note to mods: I found this highly amusing ( well for a Ding post anyway ), and am in no way hurt by his comments regarding my wife. Rick, feel free to be offended on my behalf.

Edited by Witheredscrote
nearly forgot, fuck off Ding the doggie

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Note to mods: I found this highly amusing ( well for a Ding post anyway ), and am in no way hurt by his comments regarding my wife. Rick, feel free to be offended on my behalf.

I found it amusing as well. Not sure what Ding's note is about apart from drawing attention to himself...

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I found it amusing as well. Not sure what Ding's note is about apart from drawing attention to himself...

*whoosh*