CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smoking whilst looting petrol

southerncunt

I've met some dumb cunts in my time, but whoever it was who turned up to a crashed petrol tanker with a bucket and figured he couldn't wait to get home to spark up a B+H, or elephant shit rolly or whatever the fuck they smoke in Pakistan, takes the biscuit. 

Anyone with even rudimentary knowledge or common sense would not go near the fucking accident waiting to happen, let alone spark one up. He no doubt took out the Police who were pleading with the assembly to fuck off out of it, the poor bastards.

The theory of evolution throws out the odd rogue, it seems. Chimps probably called this cunt names.

What made me smile was when the TV reporter said that it was due to being uneducated. So let's recap: they were looting spilt oil because when they set the oil alight, it is a source of heat.  Now I can tell you fuck all about sulphuric acid, but I know for a fact I wouldn't add it to my Singapore Sling. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Reminds me of a greek motor mechanic who was taking a look at my fucked up hired DT200R, the cunt was peering into the tank to see if there was anything in there whilest he still had a lit fag in his gob....

Stupid fucking Kleftiko, the fucking tank was full since it was just filled 10 minutes before by him.

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Reminds me of a greek motor mechanic who was taking a look at my fucked up hired DT200R, the cunt was peering into the tank to see if there was anything in there whilest he still had a lit fag in his gob....

Stupid fucking Kleftiko, the fucking tank was full since it was just filled 10 minutes before by him.

I've actually dropped a lit fag into a petrol tank once, nowt happens, it just hits the liquid and fizzles out. Think it's more of a hazard with near empty tanks that are full of fumes.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I've actually dropped a lit fag into a petrol tank once, nowt happens, it just hits the liquid and fizzles out. Think it's more of a hazard with near empty tanks that are full of fumes.

That's why I was concered about the cunt with his head over the top, liquid petrol doesn't really ignite, it's the fumes/oxygen mix that ignites...

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A lit fag? Isn't that Punkers under a street light?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The tip of a cigarette isn't hot enough to ignite petrol which is at fairly low temperature. A naked flame will, or an electrical spark, warm petrol is an entirely different thing though, for the reason you describe, converted to gas it has a much lower flashpoint.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The tip of a cigarette isn't hot enough to ignite petrol which is at fairly low temperature. A naked flame will, or an electrical spark, warm petrol is an entirely different thing though, for the reason you describe, converted to gas it has a much lower flashpoint.

Fuck me, and people had the temerity to slag off Rick's treatise on polyethylene?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck me, and people had the temerity to slag off Rick's treatise on polyethylene?

Yes, but here we get to play with petrol bombs and use Punkers as target practice... complaining now?

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I've met some dumb cunts in my time, but whoever it was who turned up to a crashed petrol tanker with a bucket and figured he couldn't wait to get home to spark up a B+H, or elephant shit rolly or whatever the fuck they smoke in Pakistan, takes the biscuit. 

Anyone with even rudimentary knowledge or common sense would not go near the fucking accident waiting to happen, let alone spark one up. He no doubt took out the Police who were pleading with the assembly to fuck off out of it, the poor bastards.

The theory of evolution throws out the odd rogue, it seems. Chimps probably called this cunt names.

Fuckwittedness of the highest order agreed but was my nom of "Darwin awards, Pakistan style" not good enough for you, you gum boot wearing, golden gaytime licking baaarstard! I'd upload to Kevin bloody Wilson song to express my feelings about your plagiarising but you'd take that as a fucking compliment. I expect nothing less than a full apology.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I laughed until I pissed myself when I saw it!  It's not racist to see nature culling the herd of the stupid and weak.  Think I might go see if any footage in on YT yet, and watch it again!  

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit harsh, I didn't try and shoehorn politics into my nutshell dissertation.

Is this where we get to call you a twat?

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuckwittedness of the highest order agreed but was my nom of "Darwin awards, Pakistan style" not good enough for you, you gum boot wearing, golden gaytime licking baaarstard! I'd upload to Kevin bloody Wilson song to express my feelings about your plagiarising but you'd take that as a fucking compliment. I expect nothing less than a full apology.

My apologies, Stubby. This dumb cunt needed 2 noms though.

How did you know I wear gumboots?

Guest ANNIE OLD CUNT
16 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the driver was still trapped in the cab.Their such inhumane cunts over there.

7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

My apologies, Stubby. This dumb cunt needed 2 noms though.

How did you know I wear gumboots?

De rigour over there old boy, goats back legs down them to stop the fucker running away. Don't let the goat go! And Eric's right, I do live next door-the cattle station 200 k away, the size of Belgium!