CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smoking whilst looting petrol

southerncunt

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

De rigour over there old boy, goats back legs down them to stop the fucker running away. Don't let the goat go! And Eric's right, I do live next door-the cattle station 200 k away, the size of Belgium!

The gumboots are for sheep only. No goats. I'm not a fucking raghead!

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
20 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Have we sent the cunts £5million yet?

Probably find there will be a concert on Saturday to help with the fund. I bet a pound CORNERSHOP will headline.

A brimful of ashes ( 2017 remix)

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Probably find there will be a concert on Saturday to help with the fund. I bet a pound CORNERSHOP will headline.

A brimful of ashes ( 2017 remix)

A brimfuel of Asha surely?....Or Abba's Esso ess

I'll get me coat

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I've met some dumb cunts in my time, but whoever it was who turned up to a crashed petrol tanker with a bucket and figured he couldn't wait to get home to spark up a B+H, or elephant shit rolly or whatever the fuck they smoke in Pakistan, takes the biscuit. 

Anyone with even rudimentary knowledge or common sense would not go near the fucking accident waiting to happen, let alone spark one up. He no doubt took out the Police who were pleading with the assembly to fuck off out of it, the poor bastards.

The theory of evolution throws out the odd rogue, it seems. Chimps probably called this cunt names.

And to think that he was only topping-up his Zippo. 

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on wolf, Decs isn't THAT fucking thick?

Punkers Ol' Man always said never to bank on Annie Old Iron, but look where THAT got him.