CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rolling News

Jiggerycock

2 hours ago, nocti said:

This was before my time, but colour me intrigued Bawsy, what was your answer? Also, are we talking back in her heyday, or now?

In her heyday I was firmly in the "split her like rotten firewood" camp, and I think I still would today. She will always be a punk legend, and punk legends can have it in any hole they like. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Let's take a ride down the 'Female Punk Rockers I'd Like To Have Shagged (subsection: In their heydays) turnpike

Debbie Harry (Obviously)
Ari Up
Eve Libertine
Siouxsie Sioux
Beki Bondage

(fresh air)

Poly Styrene

If you've any copies of NME you'll see me with her & Budgie on the front page circa 1980s. There's a challenge for Baws. 

Danielle Dax - half punk - half horny.

DanielleDax01.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

If you've any copies of NME you'll see me with her & Budgie on the front page circa 1980s. There's a challenge for Baws. 

They seem to have cropped you out of my favourite cover. Your face and Siouxsie's arse?

ETA: fucking iPhone won't upload the link. April 17, 1982 - you know the one I mean. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They seem to have cropped you out of my favourite cover. Your face and Siouxsie's arse?

ETA: fucking iPhone won't upload the link. April 17, 1982 - you know the one I mean. 

You're getting warmer.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your getting colder.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jesus fucking Christ. An ellipsis is not a substitute for a paragraph break, and shit is not a substitute for brains.

If you watch too much rolling news you end up like Snatch, perpetually in fear that a homosexual immigrant jihadi is going to enforce sharia law on his council house, dress him in a burka and make him suck sweaty Arab balls.

Is that what happened to Ape?

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought Noddy Holder was the only thing of outstanding natural beauty in Wolverhampton 

The Lickey Hills aren't too bad

15 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I'd normally offer a short version of such a long comment, however on this occasion you've got me beat. Baws?

I thank you 

17 hours ago, Snatch said:

All of that will be second rate news if Beckham had a shit in his toilet, in the privacy of his own home with the door shut. 

Right...let's pack this outside broadcast up and dash round to the Beckhams....  I've just heard he's had a shit on the toilet.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Right...let's pack this outside broadcast up and dash round to the Beckhams....  I've just heard he's had a shit on the toilet.

The fucking lying media cunts are at it again, he's still using a baby's potty.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The Lickey Hills aren't too bad

I went "up the Lickey on Tuesday" and "down the Lickey" on Friday.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I went "up the Lickey on Tuesday" and "down the Lickey" on Friday.

Punkers went up the Hudson. Does that count?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

The fucking lying media cunts are at it again, he's still using a baby's potty.

Funniest bit I remember about the beckhams was that interview on Ali G..

• Ali : So how's your boy? Is he stringing full sentences together yet?
  • Posh : Yes, he's doing great, thanks
  • Ali : And Brooklyn?

On 30/06/2017 at 4:05 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Let's take a ride down the 'Female Punk Rockers I'd Like To Have Shagged (subsection: In their heydays) turnpike

Debbie Harry (Obviously)
Ari Up
Eve Libertine
Siouxsie Sioux
Beki Bondage

(fresh air)

Poly Styrene

In her heyday, Gaye Advert was stunning. Unfortunately, she is now a magnolia-toothed council worker and therefore, I would very definitely wish her dead.

I spoke to Ari fleetingly about a year before she died. I'd have still given her the good news and she fucking knew it. Her trousers mysteriously fell off on stage shortly thereafter, followed by the elastic in her under-cludgers. 

I'd post a picture of Ms Advert, but it won't bastard let me.

Crass were really hippies that were attached to the punk movement, but yes, I'd have fucked the shit out of Eve Libertine too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rev said:

In her heyday, Gaye Advert was stunning. Unfortunately, she is now a magnolia-toothed council worker and therefore, I would very definitely wish her dead.

I spoke to Ari fleetingly about a year before she died. I'd have still given her the good news and she fucking knew it. Her trousers mysteriously fell off on stage shortly thereafter, followed by the elastic in her under-cludgers. 

I'd post a picture of Ms Advert, but it won't bastard let me.

Crass were really hippies that were attached to the punk movement, but yes, I'd have fucked the shit out of Eve Libertine too.

...what, even after 'Penis Envy - The Album'?

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

...what, even after 'Penis Envy - The Album'?

I liked Poison in a Pretty Pill. Apart from showcasing Penny Rimbaud's quite astonishingly shite quasi-militaristic drumming, it was probably Eve's high point in Crass.

On 30/06/2017 at 8:45 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I heartily recommend you listen to "Cast of Thousands" by The Adverts. Just one choice snippet below:

"Political intrigue, hospital cases,

British weapons to foreign places,

Earthquake, flood, bodies in the mud,

Poison clouds, a cast of thousands."

So true

Same sequence of shit trolled out every night on the news ..... I don't watch it anymore.  

On 30/06/2017 at 4:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

You must understand billy boy, MC is thicker than 10 very thick planks of wood nailed together, which is incidentally what I'd like to do to him: nail him to a plank, shortly before a nice bonfire. However, he's got the brains of a rocket scientist when compared to welsh_cunt. You two should get on well, you'll have much to discuss. 

Thanks SP..... I'm totally humbled to hear you say I have a higher intelligence and education that is superior to any Welsh cunt.  Thank you .