CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nice work if you can get it

colonelkurtz

Lovely to hear that Brenda of SW1A has come up on the lottery again .The curtains and carpets in her gaff must be  due replacement and all that cladding on the East elevation will need a good coat of looking at. The seniors discount cards are going to come in handy when her and Phil the Greek pop down to Currys and pick a nice new fridge freezer. On top of all that the grand kids need some serious looking after , the little sods must be costing her a packet in Haribo and Monster Munch multi packs. Still , £84m should do it . Winter fuel allowance and free TV licence ? .. too fucking right thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Lovely to hear that Brenda of SW1A has come up on the lottery again .The curtains and carpets in her gaff must be  due replacement and all that cladding on the East elevation will need a good coat of looking at. The seniors discount cards are going to come in handy when her and Phil the Greek pop down to Currys and pick a nice new fridge freezer. On top of all that the grand kids need some serious looking after , the little sods must be costing her a packet in Haribo and Monster Munch multi packs. Still , £84m should do it . Winter fuel allowance and free TV licence ? .. too fucking right thank you very much.

And now that the Queen Mum and Margaret have passed away, she's also saving a couple of hundred grand a year on gin.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And now that the Queen Mum and Margaret have passed away, she's also saving a couple of hundred grand a year on gin.

With Phil being a Greek he's still claiming their pension money. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Backalong there was an old man who lived in my village who had lost the bottom part of his right leg when he was caught in a gin trap overnight when he was out poaching for rabbits.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't begrudge the old girl, she deserves every penny she gets. For 70 years she has had to share a bed with a fucking Greek. I should imagine it is worse than sleeping with  a French person.

To be fair scroters, most would share a bed with a geriatric, racist Greek or even Franks vile corpse than entertain a froggie between the sheets.

Guest 'eavensabove

I'm as jealous as fuck.

The closest I ever came to winning the Lottery was when the cunt next won it. I was that close. The Lottery is just a tax on people who cannot understand arithmetic.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't begrudge the old girl, she deserves every penny she gets. For 70 years she has had to share a bed with a fucking Greek. I should imagine it is worse than sleeping with  a French person.

Nothing could be worse than sleeping next to a French person, except sleeping next to punkape.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And you know this how? Kebab shop rape gang catch you after falling asleep waiting for a greasy doner? 

(note punkers mobile number)

s-l1000.jpg

Guest Manky

It is an investment for the country. Many craftsmen will finish their careers patching up Buck House.

H M the Q's personal wealth is negligible. It is eclipsed by some cunt writing books about four-eyed spotty wizards and probably Lenny Henry.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/06/2017 at 7:55 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Did he live next to the old woman who lives in a shoe or next to the crooked man? 

He lived in the inkpot