CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More cunts rioting in lundon

Stubby Pecker

We all remember the riots in lundon when the police rightly shot some gun totting scum bag pretending to be a set trippin' OG from the da hood of Compton causing all the bluds to trash the place making it even fucking worse than it was. A much small disturbance happen a few nights ago when scum bags of the same ilk kicked off after one of their bro's died "because of police brutality innit". Said little shits claimed serious injuries to head, neck and spine, a broken collar bone and bleeding on the brain. Well fuck me sideways, a post-mortem found no signs of these or any other injuries only packages in his throat, as yet unknown. So the twat died hiding drugs, serves him fucking right.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all remember the riots in lundon when the police rightly shot some gun totting scum bag pretending to be a set trippin' OG from the da hood of Compton causing all the bluds to trash the place making it even fucking worse than it was. A much small disturbance happen a few nights ago when scum bags of the same ilk kicked off after one of their bro's died "because of police brutality innit". Said little shits claimed serious injuries to head, neck and spine, a broken collar bone and bleeding on the brain. Well fuck me sideways, a post-mortem found no signs of these or any other injuries only packages in his throat, as yet unknown. So the twat died hiding drugs, serves him fucking right.

Can someone translate this ?

Guest nobgobbler
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He still won't get that, you need to say "a constable soundly thrashed a miscreant". I've learned Punkanese.(the language, not the hideous practices)

Of course. And perhaps I should have included the words arse and truncheon, just to be sure.

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably best not to get him too excited at this hour.

Indeed.  His Bangladeshi lady boy can't take another buggering.  The anal tears from yesterday haven't healed yet.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Packages in his throat? Not another cunt moonlighting as a Deliveroo driver whilst still signing on, no doubt. I hope my new fidget spinner wasn't in one of the packages as it still hasn't arrived. Cunt!

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Can someone translate this ?

Translated..... Have you been in a police cell in London ramming your package down some guys throat? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Pervert oik.

You are such a disgraceful excuse for a human being. False morals, delusions of grandeur and fake wealth coupled with a full range of biggotry. You loathsome trolling worm!

27 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are such a disgraceful excuse for a human being. False morals, delusions of grandeur and fake wealth coupled with a full range of biggotry. You loathsome trolling worm!

A loathsome trolling worm that our mods are happy to give Carte Blanche to and then send punters who make good and funny contributions straight to the cooler when they don't like it. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

A loathsome trolling worm that our mods are happy to give Carte Blanche to and then send punters who make good and funny contributions straight to the cooler when they don't like it. 

I know, but goading him and teasing him can be a laugh!

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I know, but goading him and teasing him can be a laugh!

Correct, because he's a cum gargling shit stabber par excellence who'd sink to any level of depraved sexual antics for a fiver. Plus his act also condones kiddie fiddlers and sky fairy's in a pathetic attempt to get others banned for accusing him of being a nonce, the fucking poof!