CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So, a 52 year old man has made out that he was involved in the Grenfell Tower catastrophe and lost his wife and son in the fire. Turns out it was all a big fib and he actually lives twenty miles away on his own.

In my opinion he has surpassed us all which may even require a new category for a cunt of this magnitude. He certainly deserves a separate nomination for an act of such cuntishness. I dare anyone to top that.

24 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So, a 52 year old man has made out that he was involved in the Grenfell Tower catastrophe and lost his wife and son in the fire. Turns out it was all a big fib and he actually lives twenty miles away on his own.

In my opinion he has surpassed us all which may even require a new category for a cunt of this magnitude. He certainly deserves a separate nomination for an act of such cuntishness. I dare anyone to top that.

So.......have you been charged and released on bail ?

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Most of the flats were sub let, the new flats in Kensington will be full of cunts who's name was on the rent book but didn't actually live in the tower. Not that the mayor of London gives a fuck.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So what gave him away? Was he white?

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yep. I guessed as much. He won't be the last one either. Like I said previously, there will be many in that block making false claims for loss and damages etc. After all, wouldn't YOU! Nothing to lose is there, less you cunt claiming for the loss of a non-existent family. Who's to say I never lost my Lap Tops, Tablets, ear-pad & I-patch? 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grenfell-tower-fire-man-arrested-false-claim-relatives-housing-money-metropolitan-police-residents-a7815186.html

Sorry RK, but you called me cunt for having ever suggested such a thing, but it was only a question of time. 

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. I guessed as much. He won't be the last one either. Like I said previously, there will be many in that block making false claims for loss and damages etc. After all, wouldn't YOU! Nothing to lose is there, less you cunt claiming for the loss of a non-existent family. Who's to say I never lost my Lap Tops, Tablets, ear-pad & I-patch? 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grenfell-tower-fire-man-arrested-false-claim-relatives-housing-money-metropolitan-police-residents-a7815186.html

Sorry RK, but you called me cunt for having ever suggested such a thing, but it was only a question of time. 

*Puts Roops hat on*

I said blaming the victims for the fire made you a cunt, not suggesting people would make false claims. This guy wasn't even a victim, so he's a completely unexpected level of scum into the equation. In fact I encouraged the actual victims to milk this for all its worth.

Ergo, you are still very much, a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

*Puts Roops hat on*

I said blaming the victims for the fire made you a cunt, not suggesting people would make false claims. This guy wasn't even a victim, so he's a completely unexpected level of scum into the equation. In fact I encouraged the actual victims to milk this for all its worth.

Ergo, you are still very much, a cunt.

Out of likes. Mr Roops, indeed. 

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I said right from the off some cunts would try this on. Wonder how many have got away with it. Any of them claimed for the £200k in £notes under the bed yet?

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, Neil said:

Make him feel part of it,put tyres over his head and douse with petrol and light the cunt up like a christmas tree

Yeah the least we can do is make the investigation worth while.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I said right from the off some cunts would try this on. Wonder how many have got away with it. Any of them claimed for the £200k in £notes under the bed yet?

I'm waiting for some thick cunt to claim for a couple of lost AK47s, 2000 rounds of ammo and some special vests....

.. and I bet Khan would pay up...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some of that shit that washed up in Norfolk! So that's where Decs was hiding, RIP

Somebody told him that if he left his Breville toastie maker plugged in overnight it might set fire to the cladding on the outside of his cardboard box, and then he gets to live in a hotel for six months and a bunch of Z-listers record him a charity single. 

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Somebody told him that if he left his Breville toastie maker plugged in overnight it might set fire to the cladding on the outside of his cardboard box, and then he gets to live in a hotel for six months and a bunch of Z-listers record him a charity single. 

I don't know about that tower thingummy but that single is a fucking disaster!

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't know about that tower thingummy but that single is a fucking disaster!

The B-side was way better.

Guest 'eavensabove

Listen, we've all lost things which cannot be replaced such as our marbles for example, but many of The Grenfellers lost fuck all and yet they are all copping free hand-outs & cash and promises of top-notch accommodation etc. However, the ungrateful bastards still aint fucking happy and I doubt that they ever will be no matter what we give the cunts...  I was only speaking with a surviving Grenfelled Mushie, earlier today, and he reckons:  

ونحن ذاهبون لتفجير آخر كل ذاهبون لتفجير جير آخر كل

But, like to said the cunt, that is easy for HIM to say!  

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Listen, we've all lost things which cannot be replaced such as our marbles for example, but many of The Grenfellers lost fuck all and yet they are all copping free hand-outs & cash and promises of top-notch accommodation etc. However, the ungrateful bastards still aint fucking happy and I doubt that they ever will be no matter what we give the cunts...  I was only speaking with a surviving Grenfelled Mushie, earlier today, and he reckons:  

You really are an odious fucking cunt. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You really are an odious fucking cunt. 

But he is right so that makes you the odious fucking cunt.

Look at the shite at Grenfell with the recent arrivals and compare it to the dignity shown in Manchester. No comparison. I posted about sub letting and things like that several weeks ago and Rick_B deleted it and told me to behave. He must have sublet his brain to an imbecile if he thought that wasn't happening.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Look at the shite at Grenfell with the recent arrivals and compare it to the dignity shown in Manchester. No comparison. I posted about sub letting and things like that several weeks ago and Rick_B deleted it and told me to behave. He must have sublet his brain to an imbecile if he thought that wasn't happening.

I quite agree about the sub-letting and those who are not legally entitled to reside in the UK. The problem is that children, who are entirely innocent, are also caught up in this whole shambles. You mention dignity, rightly so, but a country and its administration is also judged on how it treats children as an indicator to how civilised it is.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Please provide details of your data sources regarding the people who "lost fuck all" and are  "copping free handouts and cash". You see, I think you just spout the first utter fucking bollocks that pops into your empty head.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

There are decent, law abiding & hard folks in and around Somerset for example who are still having to live in tents & caravans following the floods of several years back. Half of them have received jack-shit in the way of any help and yet you don't hear them prattling on and moaning about it like the cunts of Grenfell... Over and above, ever since this load of old bollocks, we've been stripping cladding left right & centre from the very backbone of this promised land of ours, most of which was only installed less than a poxy year ago and so coupled with yer re-cycling crap, its hardly past its sell by date, is it? Every single piece of cladding deserves a second chance, and so I say lets clad ever fucking Mosque, up and down the length & breadth of this country with the cuntish stuff, and then we can all sit back and wait for the real fun to begin... It is high time we showed the fucking Mecca Mushies a proper fireworks display and then tell the fuckers "to bring it on" and be done with it.