CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So you'll berate Muslims all day for circumcision, but you don't give a fuck if its done by non-Muslims in the US? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to get angry at run of the mill Muslims.

By all means hate the cunts preaching jihadi nonsense in the mosques, but don't have a double standard for your average Christian (or even atheist) versus a Muslim.

All genital mutilation of children is abhorrent and should be banned as it is a product of the oldest con trick known to man. Jews, Muslims and Regular US of frickin' A guys and any girl should have their bits left alone, it is flagrant child abuse on a grand scale.

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You are making assumptions. Genital mutilation is just that, whoever does it or wherever it is performed. I don't see christians ritually practicing this in the UK plc. I am not a fan or proponent of any form of religious worship. The average christian in the USA starts with the arsehole called the president (god bless you and god bless America etc..) and increases in stupidity to reach the evangelical exorcising, wailing and howling fuckwits that kill kids if they think they are possessed by the devil. So, no I don't just look to deride or castigate the average muslim, but in case you are in cloud cuckoo land, we live in the UK plc with a minimum of 23,000 serious jihadi nut jobs on the books and a significant number of moderates who turn a blind eye to their practices. 

Outta likes

44 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

All genital mutilation of children is abhorrent and should be banned as it is a product of the oldest con trick known to man. Jews, Muslims and Regular US of frickin' A guys and any girl should have their bits left alone, it is flagrant child abuse on a grand scale.

You would enjoy mutilating Ian Brady if he was still around ?

N'est pas ?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What about fucking Moslem cunts working in air-traffic control during ramadan or in a Zoo and being responsible for the animals.

I know I wouldn't want to find a hungry fucking lion outside the front door in the morning because some dozy Moslem had left it's cage open.

Fuck off.

A couple of years ago there was a SPAD (signal passed at danger) at Paddington that caused a derailment and damage to the overhead wire. The considered cause was the the driver of the train had been fasting and this had caused him to lose concentration.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

No winners coming out of this Grenfell debacle. Long list of dead people, ineffectual council, pointless quangos, and endlessly chippy former residents (real or imagined). Every time I turn on the news I see some Jamaican Super Nanny shouting at some wee drip of a man slowly retreating into his shirt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I question the sanity of people who forcefully starve themselves all day, then go to pray after breaking said fast. I question those who cut women's clits off. I question those who don't allow their wives to leave the house without permission first. I question those who cut boys foreskins off with no medical evidence to suggest it is beneficial. Doesn't make them bad, just completely fucking mad and/or controlling. Fits in perfectly with our all inclusive, equal society. 

There is also the issue of the 5 times a day headbanging .. surely brain damage is possible?

Guest Alfie Noakes
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

N'est pas ?

I would enjoy mutilating you more.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

So you'll berate Muslims all day for circumcision, but you don't give a fuck if its done by non-Muslims in the US? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to get angry at run of the mill Muslims.

By all means hate the cunts preaching jihadi nonsense in the mosques, but don't have a double standard for your average Christian (or even atheist) versus a Muslim.

Run of the mill Muslims, or any fool you lives by a set of rules based on superstition, hearsay and made up fairy stories should be treated as such: a fool. I'd go as far as mentally unstable- Tim Farron for example, is a laughing stock because of his ridiculous beliefs and had to quit because of it, the prick.

Muslims are a special case, however, as the dogma of their faith is so entrenched and seems to be most important thing they have, defining them as people, it sweeps away any common sense. Racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, the hatred of non Muslims are all tolerated by our PC leaders for fuck knows why, all incompatible with the liberal democracy that allows us our easy lives.     

All religions should be reformed to remove the totally cuntish bits and all kids taught the truth in school. Big Bang, metal core, plate tectonics, trilobites etc etc

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

N'est pas ?

I'd have a go your bits with a pair of rusty secateurs, blindfolded.

44 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A couple of years ago there was a SPAD (signal passed at danger) at Paddington that caused a derailment and damage to the overhead wire. The considered cause was the the driver of the train had been fasting and this had caused him to lose concentration.

Echoing what I said earlier. One of the fasting fuckwits I was responsible for nearly lost a hand on a bandsaw. I had to send him to stack pallets in dispatch, as I was told by HR that I couldn't send him home in case he started screaming about being discriminated against, if one of my English staff turned up with a hangover, it was a different story, despite both being lethargic and in a similar physical state of disrepair. And all this shit is down to wet leftie non discriminatory policy, which means nobody can be singled out, unless they're English.

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All religions should be reformed to remove the totally cuntish bits and all kids taught the truth in school. Big Bang, metal core, plate tectonics, trilobites etc etc

You forgot the Dinosaurs Stubbers.

Guest Mingeeta
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

N'est pas ?

Why on earth are you so obsessed with that twat Brady? Just about every thread you post in you bring the vile twat into it. Give it a rest you fucking sympathising idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Why on earth are you so obsessed with that twat Brady? Just about every thread you post in you bring the vile twat into it. Give it a rest you fucking sympathising idiot.

I bet his bedroom is a shrine to him and that bitch. He has an altar with artifacts that were sold to him "in good faith guvnor" on ebay and he has developed a ritual blessing where he symbolically buries dolls in his garden to represent the lost little ones on the moor.

On the one hand punkapetroll.exe is asking for it, on the other hand he runs to admin at the drop of a hat and is a spineless little weed.

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Their remains were put there by god to test unbelievers. 

Joking aside, I've had this argument several times with god bothers and Jehovah's cunts, but what would I know with my geology degree.

They will not accept how long it takes to form sandstone and limestones. They say they were a product of the immense forces released by "the flood". Also the last ice age cannot have happened in their eyes as it was before their Earth existed.

When you place cold hard facts and real evidence their brainwashed delusional response is that "well you have to have faith to believe" which is a sentence definitely put in their heads by the brainwashing techniques these religions use on their children, the vulnerable, weak willed and meek of mind.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Their remains were put there by god to test unbelievers. 

Joking aside, I've had this argument several times with god bothers and Jehovah's cunts, but what would I know with my geology degree.

I had quite a row with this pair of brainless cunts after I took the photo

large.lie-001.JPG.36c75a7848b6d9921438bf

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I bet his bedroom is a shrine to him and that bitch. He has an altar with artifacts that were sold to him "in good faith guvnor" on ebay and he has developed a ritual blessing where he symbolically buries dolls in his garden to represent the lost little ones on the moor.

On the one hand punkapetroll.exe is askng for it, on the other hand he runs to admin at the drop of a hat and is a spineless little weed.

Reported for implying child murder.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think it's all fucking nonsense too. But I question the sanity of someone who thinks the average UK Muslim cuts women's clits off, doesn't let their wife leave the house, personally cuts off boys foreskins, or even for that matter prays 5 times a day. No Muslim I've ever encountered does that.

Nothing wrong with starving yourself during daylight hours. It's a good test of personal willpower and a chance to understand the plight of the less fortunate.

There are plenty of indigenous Christians who are just as fucking nutty, but they have a right to exist and preach in our society apparently.

large.lie-001.JPG.36c75a7848b6d9921438bf