CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pikey wars at Cobham Services.

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

What seemed at first to be a random assault on a member of the public turns out to be the latest chapter in a feud between traveller families. Previous chapters include shootings and machete attacks, ears being chopped off and so on.

Should we have any sympathy? Should we fuck. Pikeys are down there with Romanian pickpockets and ISIS suicide bombers in Manky's 'Big book of shit' The sooner the last pikey standing gets killed by a divine lightning bolt, the better. And their Peugeot van had tax that expired a year ago.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

What seemed at first to be a random assault on a member of the public turns out to be the latest chapter in a feud between traveller families. Previous chapters include shootings and machete attacks, ears being chopped off and so on.

Should we have any sympathy? Should we fuck. Pikeys are down there with Romanian pickpockets and ISIS suicide bombers in Manky's 'Big book of shit' The sooner the last pikey standing gets killed by a divine lightning bolt, the better. And their Peugeot van had tax that expired a year ago.

Wait till gypo gets a load of this, you're for it!

I agree though, they're scummy, sub human cunts with no morals, mostly descended from inbreed bog trotters that even the paddys don't want back. Incidently, here in the 'shire we've got a very high concentration of these vermin. They all congregate along the Severn so a fucking good flood or tsunami should wipe them out. 

I'm just hoping that someone was filming, and it turns out to be the pilot for a new TV show. It'd be a change to have something without properties or fucking cooking in it; just toothless oxygen-thieving soap-dodging thick cunts knocking ten bells of shit out of each other, whilst ordinary license (and tax) paying folk can sit back and place their bets.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, nocti said:

I'm just hoping that someone was filming, and it turns out to be the pilot for a new TV show. It'd be a change to have something without properties or fucking cooking in it; just toothless oxygen-thieving soap-dodging thick cunts knocking ten bells of shit out of each other, whilst ordinary license (and tax) paying folk can sit back and place their bets.

Evidently loads of people were filming it on their phones as the police are after the footage to help with their investigations. (or more likely for a good laugh on their tea break)

Naturally, Faecesbook is in an uproar over the death of a fantastic cheeky chappie who actually took his shirt off to fight. I haven't heard him called 'Solja' yet but he won't be on the Black Lives Matter radar.

Guest Cupid Stunt
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Evidently loads of people were filming it on their phones as the police are after the footage to help with their investigations. (or more likely for a good laugh on their tea break)

Naturally, Faecesbook is in an uproar over the death of a fantastic cheeky chappie who actually took his shirt off to fight. I haven't heard him called 'Solja' yet but he won't be on the Black Lives Matter radar.

I don't know, Manky, apparently the fucking cunt was deservedly battered to death with a spade.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

In Orpington in Kent is a pikey graveyard. There is still room for a load more of these cunts.

By graveyard, I hope you mean a landfill?  Or perhaps a massive six foot deep trench filled with petrol or acid?  

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

By graveyard, I hope you mean a landfill?  Or perhaps a massive six foot deep trench filled with petrol or acid?  

It is probably getting that way now.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It is probably getting that way now.

I simply cannot fathom why the thieving cunts can't be rounded up, and airlifted and dropped into an active volcano.  No cruelty to animals involved by feeding the twats to them; no damage to perfectly good wood chippers, which would probably only end up stripped of all its parts and value anyway...just instant incineration.  

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I simply cannot fathom why the thieving cunts can't be rounded up, and airlifted and dropped into an active volcano.  No cruelty to animals involved by feeding the twats to them; no damage to perfectly good wood chippers, which would probably only end up stripped of all its parts and value anyway...just instant incineration.  

Round them up and send them to fight ISIS. Two bunches of cunts killing each other can't be bad.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Round them up and send them to fight ISIS. Two bunches of cunts killing each other can't be bad.

Pikeys would just take the valuable parts off the rifles and sell the lot for drug money.  

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pikeys would just take the valuable parts off the rifles and sell the lot for drug money.  

A pikey broke into a pub in Manchester. While on the 3rd floor, the landlords 2 alsations went to make his acquaintance. In order to avoid becoming a snack for the rapidly approaching land shark's, said pikey climbed out of the window and on to the drainpipe. This is where his plan broke down somewhat. It was a different window with no drainpipe next to it. Result, 1 dead pikey on the footpath. Shame.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Manky said:

A pikey broke into a pub in Manchester. While on the 3rd floor, the landlords 2 alsations went to make his acquaintance. In order to avoid becoming a snack for the rapidly approaching land shark's, said pikey climbed out of the window and on to the drainpipe. This is where his plan broke down somewhat. It was a different window with no drainpipe next to it. Result, 1 dead pikey on the footpath. Shame.

Yes....how tragic....cork pops from champagne...

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree though, they're scummy, sub human cunts with no morals, mostly descended from inbreed bog trotters that even the paddys don't want back. Incidently, here in the 'shire we've got a very high concentration of these vermin. They all congregate along the Severn so a fucking good flood or tsunami should wipe them out. 

She stills has one of these in its original box!

My_Little_Pikey.jpg

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Manky said:

How fucking selfish. That meant people had to go out their way to step over the cunt, therefore possibly breaking their stride. 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

How fucking selfish. That meant people had to go out their way to step over the cunt, therefore possibly breaking their stride. 

To make thing worse, on the day of the dead cunts funeral, Manchester's finest decided to avoid any trouble by shutting down dozens of pubs and bars. Thus, thousands of law abiding citizens were denied their right of access to some of our nation's finest beers so a bunch of thick, smelly, Irish, thieving cunts could have the freedom to wander around the City having issues dire threats against all and sundry.

If they all fucking died I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, Manky said:

To make thing worse, on the day of the dead cunts funeral, Manchester's finest decided to avoid any trouble by shutting down dozens of pubs and bars. Thus, thousands of law abiding citizens were denied their right of access to some of our nation's finest beers so a bunch of thick, smelly, Irish, thieving cunts could have the freedom to wander around the City having issues dire threats against all and sundry.

I don't think anyone would give a fuck if somebody staged a reenactment of the Babi Yar massacre using these cunts. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I watched an enlightening video where one family of the travelling community chased another along the road. The family fleeing were driving a Range Rover (lol) and swerving all over the wrong side of the road and narrowly passing other videos. When their Range Rover (lol!) finally shat the bed the chasing party pulled alongside, wound down the window and called them 'Shithouses' a half dozen times.

I know somebody who was in a restaurant when a Pikey war broke out. Chairs and glasses were flying around. These cunts always end up hurting innocent bystanders. In the case of the car chase you just know these cunts would probably wipe out an entire family in a collision, and then walk back to their caravan with only minor cuts and bruises. 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For once I totally agree with you you cunt 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

You say Cobham Services, but I say Cobham Falcons. 

58094.jpg

Name two other commercial operators of Dassault Falcons in the next six minutes or suffer bad luck and heartburn for the next two years.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

She stills has one of these in its original box!

My_Little_Pikey.jpg

Do you reckon a gypsy ever stood on the roof of one of those vans and proclaimed "I can see my house from here?"

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Do you reckon a gypsy ever stood on the roof of one of those vans and proclaimed "I can see my house from here?"

No. But she was probably pissed and on her back, looking up from under the back axle saying much the same thing. 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Manky said:

No one would give a fuck if they all died. Not even their own families.