CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Courts and the Charlie Gard decision

Guest Mingeeta

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is a cunt but I did like the mighty boosh. It's the only worthwhile thing he's ever done, fuck knows what happened to the beady eyed cunt who played Howard Moon though, Julian Barrett I think his name was.

I have ordered not one, not two, but three crates of poppers! We are having it large!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What are peeps thoughts on micro-enemas?

I'd guess they're less painful than full-sized ones. Though having never had anything shoved up my arse (other than a rather fetching lady doctor's finger) I'm not really qualified to comment. 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And tits! I must dig out my old Doctor Manhattan avatar sometime.

Rorschach is my favourite, obviously, but I've got a soft spot for The Comedian, especially the scene where he shoots his pregnant lover. For some reason I can just picture the Rev doing that. 

Crossover?

zal_manhattan_by_roadkill369-dbesv1w.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is a cunt but I did like the mighty boosh. It's the only worthwhile thing he's ever done, fuck knows what happened to the beady eyed cunt who played Howard Moon though, Julian Barrett I think his name was.

Many folks seemed to be into mighty bush, but Dianne Abbot is no my thang. Seriously though, I may have given the series a go, but just one sight of that Fieldling cunt is enough to make me vomit. He's done fuck all ever since and just makes-up the numbers on other poxy tv shows, sat there giggling like a Cheshire Twat. He's nowt but Grenfell fodder. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What are peeps thoughts on micro-enemas?

Peep shows of enemas are for perverts. 

The NHS Kodak Brigade are in too much of a hurry to shove things up your arse, and I for one am camera shy, and even more so when their excuse is for an ingrowing toenail. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As it happens Eric, CC has at times been a wealth of comical material which without doubt has been and is read and used by some of these so-called TV comics. Over and above, some of them have even built their careers based upon certain members. Julian Clary for example is the very epitome of Bill, whilst Ape was undoubtedly the major influence behind the 1960s BBC2 Test Card, and who can forget Rick's donation to the midnight airings of "A Story For Bedtime"

I'd wager that the list goes on... 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I gave you the benefit of doubt - generous in the light of the following,

I'm intrigued, you once "used to work with Ethics Committees"? In what capacity?

He was their Gobling Teasmaid.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm intrigued, you once "used to work with Ethics Committees"? In what capacity?

The subject! Oh, and how successful was that? They let Ding live.

Guest deebom

Most people are unaware that signing a birth certificate hands all power over your children to the Government. Signing a marriage certificate does the same thing. 

If you want kids and don't want interference, then don't sign either of these two contracts.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

Most people are unaware that signing a birth certificate hands all power over your children to the Government. Signing a marriage certificate does the same thing. 

If you want kids and don't want interference, then don't sign either of these two contracts.

Oh dear, you're not one those secret NAME wankers are you?

Don't tell him, Pike!

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I gave you the benefit of doubt - generous in the light of the following,

Really?  You don't have a fucking clue do you?

And no, I would never be stupid enough to divulge in what capacity on a forum like this, what fucking planet are you one?

8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The subject! Oh, and how successful was that? They let Ding live.

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, not on the planet bullshit.

Oh I forgot, you know everything about the universe don't you, including all my previous jobs and experience... this is the person who uses an insurance advert as definitive proof in an argument... silly me....

Oh, and that was still a shitty attempt to get me to divulge personally identifiable information on here, very shitty since you're an admin.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh I forgot, you know everything about the universe don't you, including all my previous jobs and experience... this is the person who uses an insurance advert as definitive proof in an argument... silly me....

Oh, and that was still a shitty attempt to get me to divulge personally identifiable information on here, very shitty since you're an admin.

...not too clear where an insurance advert comes into this Ding.

As for the nonsense about my "attempt to get [you] to divulge personally identifiable information", you volunteered that you had worked with an ethics committee. I merely asked under what capacity. Since there are currently 104 such committees licenced to oversee medical research by the United Kingdom Ethics Committee Authority and that this is in addition to countless other hospital, university and commercial interest ethics committees I suspect you are simply laying on more BS.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Do you enjoy battling with Roops, Ding? She seems to whip your scrawny arse with consummate ease, leaving you looking a right cunt. It's excellent entertainment - keep it up.

Guest DingTheRioja
48 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you enjoy battling with Roops, Ding? She seems to whip your scrawny arse with consummate ease, leaving you looking a right cunt. It's excellent entertainment - keep it up.

*whoosh*

Right over your head. Again.