CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who loiter in betting shops

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
On 02/07/2017 at 8:58 PM, Punkape said:

Blah, blah, blah.

Another HIV+ tool.

Interesting that you say "another HIV tool". Evidently in reference to your rotting little maggot being the original HIV tool on this site.

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Checking out the competition? Might have to drop your price to bellow a fiver

Steady on, you'll create a price war.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You can't help a cunt who doesn't see the problem and want to help himself.  You probably made the right decision by fucking him off, had anything gone wrong in your advice, you would have quickly become his excuse for failure.  Sadly, you had no tree chippers at your disposal at the time, did you? 

Some cunts are completely beyond redemption. If it hadn't been pre CC I'd have given fender his address for a good claw hammering.

Oh come on, the bookies is better than a trip to the Comedy Store.

There was this Stanleys shop (shows you how far back I'm going) in a rough part of Liverpool (is there any other part?). One day, in walks this immaculately attired gentleman. Brogues. Cavalry Twills, Tweeds. Salt and pepper hair. His look? Upper Echelons of the military. His accent? Cut Glass. His disposition? Striking.

All completely at odds of course with the slobs in the place, who looked at him with all the understanding of an Eskimo gazing at the Eiffel Tower.

Anyway Sir Bufton Tufton, writes out his bet, slaps down his cash and gets set to watch the race.

My God, the filth that came out of his mouth!

"Come on Flashtalkingflood! Come on! Whip it you cunt! WHIP THE FUCKER SANDERS YOU CUNT! Cunt! Cunt! You son of a whore Sanders! YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNT! Flasht...CUNT...Bastard.....Sanders you fuck...you cheating little fuck ! FUCK YOU GOSDEN YOU CHEATING CUNT!" All delivered at foghorn volume.

He turns on his heel, straightens his tie and then in a measured tone utters "That'll win next time out" and walks out the shop to stunned silence.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh come on, the bookies is better than a trip to the Comedy Store.

There was this Stanleys shop (shows you how far back I'm going) in a rough part of Liverpool (is there any other part?). One day, in walks this immaculately attired gentleman. Brogues. Cavalry Twills, Tweeds. Salt and pepper hair. His look? Upper Echelons of the military. His accent? Cut Glass. His disposition? Striking.

All completely at odds of course with the slobs in the place, who looked at him with all the understanding of an Eskimo gazing at the Eiffel Tower.

Anyway Sir Bufton Tufton, writes out his bet, slaps down his cash and gets set to watch the race.

My God, the filth that came out of his mouth!

"Come on Flashtalkingflood! Come on! Whip it you cunt! WHIP THE FUCKER SANDERS YOU CUNT! Cunt! Cunt! You son of a whore Sanders! YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNT! Flasht...CUNT...Bastard.....Sanders you fuck...you cheating little fuck ! FUCK YOU GOSDEN YOU CHEATING CUNT!" All delivered at foghorn volume.

He turns on his heel, straightens his tie and then in a measured tone utters "That'll win next time out" and walks out the shop to stunned silence.

So you have met Punker's.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 2017-7-3 at 3:40 AM, Punkape said:

Never has there been a sorrier state of individual than than the cunt that scuttles shiftily in and out of a betting shop all day. Such wankers move their entire GDP eventually into such places whilst the proprietors burble on about responsible gambling and then fleece the fuckers down to their birthday suits.

i wouldn't be seen dead in a betting shop with such riff-raff and if I do bet on anything it's at the races or occasionally on-line for golf or other gentlemanly pursuits.

Fuck off.

Why wouldn't you be seen in a betting shop?  You might find that you get along with the riff-raff and if you're really lucky, they might sing a bit of Chas and Dave just for you.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How Troll....

I chuck your boyfriend punkape down with you and a can of petrol to send you off to Valhalla, cock in arse

Stop trying so hard. You'd probably be mildly funny if you just relaxed a little bit.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/07/2017 at 7:00 PM, 'eavensabove said:

i wouldn't be seen dead in a betting shop

I bet you're always backing each-way.

Punkers likes a horse, cock.

On 02/07/2017 at 7:04 PM, Snatch said:

I agree in part to this nom. I don't understand why people throw their money away in gambling. A couple of quid here and there is ok but these cunts spend hundreds. Then there are the big gamblers losing thousands in one night. Stupid cunts. 

I remember seeing one particular punter running to the bookies at the races with a wad of notes his hand could hardly fit round, bright red grin on his face, he'd just come from talking to a trainer, put the fucking lot on one horse.

He didn't come back for any winnings.  Sad fucker.

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stop trying so hard. You'd probably be mildly funny if you just relaxed a little bit.

I'll relax when you're back in the cooler, chained in some dank corner, a horny punkape on the lose looking for arse. And I certainly won't take advice from a green newbie like you, boy.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...