CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who loiter in betting shops

Earl of Punkape

Never has there been a sorrier state of individual than than the cunt that scuttles shiftily in and out of a betting shop all day. Such wankers move their entire GDP eventually into such places whilst the proprietors burble on about responsible gambling and then fleece the fuckers down to their birthday suits.

i wouldn't be seen dead in a betting shop with such riff-raff and if I do bet on anything it's at the races or occasionally on-line for golf or other gentlemanly pursuits.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Never has there been a sorrier state of individual than than the cunt that scuttles shiftily in and out of a betting shop all day. Such wankers move their entire GDP eventually into such places whilst the proprietors burble on about responsible gambling and then fleece the fuckers down to their birthday suits.

i wouldn't be seen dead in a betting shop with such riff-raff and if I do bet on anything it's at the races or occasionally on-line for golf or other gentlemanly pursuits.

Fuck off.

Like how much cock you can take in an hour?

Guest Snatch

I agree in part to this nom. I don't understand why people throw their money away in gambling. A couple of quid here and there is ok but these cunts spend hundreds. Then there are the big gamblers losing thousands in one night. Stupid cunts. 

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I agree in part to this nom. I don't understand why people throw their money away in gambling. A couple of quid here and there is ok but these cunts spend hundreds. Then there are the big gamblers losing thousands in one night. Stupid cunts. 

Not forgetting the small fry cunts who save every spare penny until they've amassed 5 to 7 grand and then spunk the lot on a 4 day trip to Las Vegas, so they can fantasise about being high rollers and spend the next year boring everyone by talking about 'Vegas', as if they're the Cincinnati kid. Real high rollers can lose 50 grand a day and not notice it. Las Vegas was better in the old days when the mafia used to bury these little gobshites in the desert.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You are only jealous of them as you watch them while you loiter in the doorway of the gay bar opposite, hoping not to be moved on but allowed in when it opens.

They're like most shops these days,full of cunts.Why frequent any fucking shop when you can go online from home thus avoiding being in the same room as complete fucking wankers (and Punkers)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are only jealous of them as you watch them while you loiter in the doorway of the gay bar opposite, hoping not to be moved on but allowed in when it opens.

Your favourite topic, lifestyle and daily pursuit comes to the fore once again....

Alfie Noakes HIV +

56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your favourite topic, lifestyle and daily pursuit comes to the fore once again....

Alfie Noakes HIV +

I agree with your initial point, mr sperm-coated shits, betting is a cunts game undertaken by the thickest scum bags. You'll never meet a poor bookie because there's a never ending line of mongs ready to blow their kids clothes money on a get rich quick plan rather than working for it. You, however, are a vile homosexualist who wished these wankers would save at least a fiver so you could suck them off behind the biffa bins overflowing with rotting shit and vomit. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
You fucking poof

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with your initial point, mr sperm-coated shits, betting is a cunts game undertaken by the thickest scum bags. You'll never meet a poor bookie because there's a never ending line of mongs ready to blow their kids clothes money on a get rich quick plan rather than working for it. You, however, are a vile homosexualist who wished these wankers would save at least a fiver so you could suck them off behind the biffa bins overflowing with rotting shit and vomit. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Another HIV+ tool.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Still better than your favourite past time of hanging around the mens toilets at Calais.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Alfie Noakes HIV +

Did the pukape.exe update fail?

run punkape.exe//hivpositivemode

include://poofsqueersandfaggots.lib, stuckuplittleprick.lib, fauxriche.lib, cancer.lib, childrapistappologist.lib

If punkapeincooler$="✓"  then exit punkape.exe

:            Else continuallycryingwithknobache ="True"

drivel$ words (1 to 4) = "herpees, tertiary aids, catholic church, golf club membership"

For i%=1 to 4

if i%=1 or i%=2 then   print "you have ", drivel$(i%)

if i%=3 or i%=4 then  print "you'll never join my ", drivel$(i%)

Next i%

Continue while continuallycryingwithknobache ="True"

Oh yes fuck off and die.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

How about a fox hunt, or a polo match, maybe the America's cup or the Ashes?  

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

include://poofsqueersandfaggots.lib, stuckuplittleprick.lib, fauxriche.lib, cancer.lib, childrapistappologist.lib

drivel$ words (1 to 4) = "herpees, tertiary aids, catholic church, golf club membership"

For i%=1 to 4

Next i%

Oh yes fuck off and die.

Reported.

7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

For i%=1 to 4

Next i%

Oh yes fuck off and die.

51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported.

Reported for being a retard I am sure. What has happened to Noaksey, I remember when he was reasonably amusing, and not posting shite. Sad really.

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Reported for being a retard I am sure. What has happened to Noaksey, I remember when he was reasonably amusing, and not posting shite. Sad really.

Better to post shite than eat it. Got multiple likes, you two should get married you are so far up each other, fucking poofs!

Edited by Alfie Noakes
french cunt

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

He must have tertiary AIDS to be posting such banal drivel......or tertiary herpees.....

lol

Brighton and Hove Albion 3 Manchester United 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I objected to your child rape reference you sick fuckwit.....expect a lengthy ban.

Fuck off.

Considering you regularly post about associations that you imagine between members and these criminals and then say they are not criminals makes you an appologist. Read your own posts fucktard and you will see where you fuck up and others don't.

I never accused you of anything other than the things you have already said. 

Kill yourself.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He must have tertiary AIDS to be posting such banal drivel......or tertiary herpees.....

lol

You have crabs in your facial fungus. cretin lol