CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brooklyn Beckham's Photography "Skills".

Guest Lady Penelope

Family friend Elton has commissioned him to do a few portraits of the family John. A maritime theme apparently with young Beckham spending most of the shoot wedged in a barrel. In keeping with the theme of his book Reg told him to bring an old Nokia 3310 for the snaps and , bizarrely, a funnel ?? 

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"What I See" by Brooklyn Beckham.

f3141389e575f52aa47fe786e7f032b9bbd97a4e

That'll be a talentless floppy-haired cunt then.

The reviews for this on Amazon are worth a gander. 

As spoilt as they may be, in a way these kids are (hopefully) in for a fucking rough ride. When I was bored as a kid, I'd have to go and call for a mate, play a shit game, or wank my knackers flat. These cunts will bring a book out, get photographed on lavish holidays, or probably go off the rails on drink/drug benders. At least everything I did wasn't out in the public eye, unless you count the couple of times that the aforementioned wanking took place in the park.

• Like 2

There's an obvious irony about his 'chosen' career path – with both his parents (especially his beautiful and talented mother) and his parents' friends having such a chequered history with the paparazzi. Still, let's hope the fame and money he works diligently to earn doesn't go to his head.

22 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

They are awful though considering the bin lorries of money that was thrown at this escapade 

Panzerknacker 

Oh, they're a fucking pile of shit, absolutely. That's the beauty of nepotism Panzer, my strange little bastard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Oh, they're a fucking pile of shit, absolutely. That's the beauty of nepotism Panzer, my strange little bastard.

Is there any career that a spoilt, celeb brat cannot embark upon, should they wake up and decide that's what they want to do? Let's sit back and wait for an announcement from Katie Price, "my Harvey's gonna be a bwain surgeon! He'll be well good at it."

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There's an obvious irony about his 'chosen' career path – with both his parents (especially his beautiful and talented mother) and his parents' friends having such a chequered history with the paparazzi. Still, let's hope the fame and money he works diligently to earn doesn't go to his head.

Unless he decides to take up handgunning, then one posh round to the head will be delightful.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Unless he decides to take up handgunning, then one posh round to the head will be delightful.

And you are the very man to point him in the right direction when it comes to choosing a weapon, your vast knowledge of converted back facing suicide pistols was always going to come in handy one day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

And you are the very man to point him in the right direction when it comes to choosing a weapon, your vast knowledge of converted back facing suicide pistols was always going to come in handy one day.

I'm accepting bids from gun makers to manufacture a backward facing 12 bore hand gun.  

Kurt Cobain was a cunt.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm accepting bids from gun makers to manufacture a backward facing 12 bore hand gun.  

Kurt Cobain was a cunt.

It's a common problem Wiz, many cunts with a full length shotgun are unable to reach the trigger when the barrel is in the mouth, if the cunt doesn't have a quality hacksaw to shorten it with, I would recommend removing the trigger guard to allow 'big toe operation'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a common problem Wiz, many cunts with a full length shotgun are unable to reach the trigger when the barrel is in the mouth, if the cunt doesn't have a quality hacksaw to shorten it with, I would recommend removing the trigger guard to allow 'big toe operation'.

We're talking about a Beckham here.  The mong cunt can't even manage to walk and breathe at the same time.  

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

How about some photos of your punters from your blackmail stash luv ?

Is there any reason why they have not turned your life-support off?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Is there any reason why they have not turned your life-support off?

I believe Ding was on the Ethics Committee and ruled against it. 

58 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

One could argue that it's the work of a young lad learning his trade.

Perhaps he should have finished learning his trade before publishing his little book? Being rich doesn't automatically make a person good at something.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Perhaps he should have finished learning his trade before publishing his little book? Being rich doesn't automatically make a person good at something.

Oh I don't know, he's pretty good at being a spoilt little up his own arse cunt. Just like his parents.

Guest Gronda Gronda
19 minutes ago, Ape said:

You make a good point.

Would it be fair to say that you respect him a little for not trying to follow in either parents footsteps?