CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton John bummer jailed

Earl of Punkape

A teenage Isis supporter has admitted plotting a terror attack potentially targeting an Elton John concert on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Haroon Syed, from Hounslow, pleaded guilty to the preparation of terrorist acts between April and September at the Old Bailey after a last-ditch attempt to get his case thrown out failed.

The court heard how Syed attempted to buy weapons online, including a machine gun, handguns, a suicide vest and a bomb, and trawled the web to find crowded targets in London for the massacre.

Guest Manky

Is mispelled a word?

I don't mean to make you feel stupid, you do that perfectly well yourself.

Poor nom. Who is the cunt? Is it Sir Elton. It sure as fuck isn't anyone wanting to machine gun him.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A teenage Isis supporter has admitted plotting a terror attack potentially targeting an Elton John concert on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Haroon Syed, from Hounslow, pleaded guilty to the preparation of terrorist acts between April and September at the Old Bailey after a last-ditch attempt to get his case thrown out failed.

The court heard how Syed attempted to buy weapons online, including a machine gun, handguns, a suicide vest and a bomb, and trawled the web to find crowded targets in London for the massacre.

He tried to buy a suicide vest on the internet, I wonder if a mail order catalogue exists for such items. I can imagine the models standing in groups of three, strapped with plastic explosive and smiling inanely, hands on each others shoulders, pointing at an imaginary, distant object.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure a proper Jihaddy could have  "furnished"  him with a proper exploding vest.....

lol.

23 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off, you dreadful little wanker.

Shut up Ape, that's about the best one -liner Punkers has done this year, I know that's not saying much but still, any improvement has to be applauded and encouraged, especially if a housebrick can be used as encouragement!

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure a proper Jihaddy could have  "furnished"  him with a proper exploding vest.....

lol.

Pile of shit (even if the corner of my mouth turned up or 0.4 micro seconds).

Kill yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Neil said:

Haroon is  a teenager already? Blimey,they blow up so quickly these days

The parents are cunts.  No discipline whatsoever....the hideous little bastards all have a short fuse.  

On 03/07/2017 at 6:26 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off, you dreadful little wanker.

Don't worry Ape ...I've bought you a suicide vest for your birthday.  So when you are eight I will give it you.