CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Johanna Konta

Cuntybaws

It has been several years since my last horse-faced cunt nomination but this piano-toothed, half-Hungarian half-Aussie mercenary has tempted me out of retirement. For someone who looks like she eats a lot of sugar lumps she has the sourest face on the circuit, and I doubt she’d recognise a Union Jack if one was stuffed up her twat. I've seen less horse in a Findus lasagne.

2004513-42085756-640-360.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It has been several years since my last horse-faced cunt nomination but this piano-toothed, half-Hungarian half-Aussie mercenary has tempted me out of retirement. For someone who looks like she eats a lot of sugar lumps she has the sourest face on the circuit, and I doubt she’d recognise a Union Jack if one was stuffed up her twat. I've seen less horse in a Findus lasagne.

Out of interest, was one of your previous horse faced cunt nominations, Sarah Jessica Palomino?

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't like her

Guest Mingeeta
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She looks like a younger Uri Geller. 

She only took up Tennis because she didn't get an  audition to play Jar Jar Binks 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, it'd be a brave man that let her play his pink oboe.

That would be a nightmare for Punker's

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of interest, was one of your previous horse faced cunt nominations, Sarah Jessica Palomino?

SJP is the undisputed number one on my "Horse-faced Cunts Scale" (Patent Pending) but I never nominated her myself as she already had an entry on the site when I joined. In those days it was considered bad form to churn out repeat bollocks, although that's all gone to fucking shit now.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

SJP is the undisputed number one on my "Horse-faced Cunts Scale" (Patent Pending) but I never nominated her myself as she already had an entry on the site when I joined. In those days it was considered bad form to churn out repeat bollocks, although that's all gone to fucking shit now.

Gail Platt always reminded me of a horse, but as she gets older she now looks more like the illegitimate offspring of E.T and Mr Ed.

To be honest, she looks like Aerosmith's house arse-butler Steven Tyler after a scrub, but probably with a bigger cock.

They could brighten up this homosexual ball-game by having naked female jelly and peanut butter wrestling in an inflatable pool. 

I nominate Esther McVey and Caroline Flint as the first two cuntestants and an equally naked Lucy Verasamy as the ring girl. I'll supply the Fisting Butter.

This Konta cunt can fuck off. I want her dead.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's not her teeth she uses...

Ding, I've done some calculations, and I'm fairly certain she could even chomp off your tiny little pecker through a wire mesh fence, right down to the nub above your shrivelled raisin bollocks.

Guest Mingeeta
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, I've done some calculations, and I'm fairly certain she could even chomp off your tiny little pecker through a wire mesh fence, right down to the nub above your shrivelled raisin bollocks.

You done calculations?  Fucking hell,you own a calculator and know how to use it, well done arsehole. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You done calculations?  Fucking hell,you own a calculator and know how to use it, well done arsehole. 

a91ed853-520e-431d-a422-feeb29ab01e2-bes

When I found out you could spell boobies on a calculator, I was changed forever. You cunts are ripping the piss out of a cathartic moment of my childhood. I'll report you both once it's made a rule, you little wankers. 

You can spell "shell oil" too, by the way, but I always found that a bit tricky to knock one out to. I had to imagine it being poured inbetween Gloria Estefan's tits.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I'm under your skin Mingy. Deep down under the oily, pimpled, aging and rosecea riddled sack of shit you call your skin. 

6 hours ago, Rev said:

To be honest, she looks like Aerosmith's house arse-butler Steven Tyler after a scrub, but probably with a bigger cock.

They could brighten up this homosexual ball-game by having naked female jelly and peanut butter wrestling in an inflatable pool. 

I nominate Esther McVey and Caroline Flint as the first two cuntestants and an equally naked Lucy Verasamy as the ring girl. I'll supply the Fisting Butter.

This Konta cunt can fuck off. I want her dead.

07f5e79a335014e9a38daa481eee5b05.jpgAhh, Lucy, a forearm fave

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm under your skin Mingy. Deep down under the oily, pimpled, aging and rosecea riddled sack of shit you call your skin. 

Is that it? Try harder Billy boy. That really was lame. By the way, what's AGING? Tool.