CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh cunts who take their kids to expensive restaurants

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

It was the girlfriend's birthday this week, so I broke from my usual cuntish existence, and booked a nice restaurant in South Kensington.

I'm happy to admit it's not the kind of place we'd usually go, unlike our resident charlatans Walter Spunkgape and International Head of Ethics for the Caravan Club, DingTheDoggie, who spend their days living off all expenses paid meals of quails eggs, vintage claret and their own bullshit.

Anyway, we're sat having some decent grub and nice wine - for the Welsh on here, think bottle of Blue Nun and pair of well done steak from Little Chef.

Then some speccy-eyed, mildly autistic looking cunt who probably works in asset liquidation, in a pink shirt and green chinos, gets seated next to us with his little Tarquin, probably aged 5 or 6.

I fucking hate kids, especially posh ones. So I'd like to give the little toerag some credit. He was quite well behaved, apart from occasionally lolling around the seating like a moderate to severe spastic due to extreme fits of boredom.

I think he was one of those posh kids who would be an absolute dribbler, if it wasn't for the 10k-a-term private education, which elevates him to an almost median level of intelligence.

The good behaviour can probably be attributed to him knowing if he misbehaves at daddies lunch time, he gets sent back to the boarding school in Jersey again, where he gets buggered raw by the senior choristers and choir master. 

Anyway, I digress.

The poor little cunt asked for ham, egg and chips, as a normal kid might. Of course, they can't accommodate this, so his absent father just orders him salmon chantilly.

The poor little cunt looked devestated. It didn't help I was joyously eating my ice cream desert right next to him with a big, shit eating grin on my face.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It was the girlfriend's birthday this week, so I broke from my usual cuntish existence, and booked a nice restaurant in South Kensington.

I'm happy to admit it's not the kind of place we'd usually go, unlike our resident charlatans Walter Spunkgape and International Head of Ethics for the Caravan Club, DingTheDoggie, who spend their days living off all expenses paid meals of quails eggs, vintage claret and their own bullshit.

Anyway, we're sat having some decent grub and nice wine - for the Welsh on here, think bottle of Blue Nun and pair of well done steak from Little Chef.

Then some speccy-eyed, mildly autistic looking cunt who probably works in asset liquidation, in a pink shirt and green chinos, gets seated next to us with his little Tarquin, probably aged 5 or 6.

I fucking hate kids, especially posh ones. So I'd like to give the little toerag some credit. He was quite well behaved, apart from occasionally lolling around the seating like a moderate to severe spastic due to extreme fits of boredom.

I think he was one of those posh kids who would be an absolute dribbler, if it wasn't for the 10k-a-term private education, which elevates him to an almost median level of intelligence.

The good behaviour can probably be attributed to him knowing if he misbehaves at daddies lunch time, he gets sent back to the boarding school in Jersey again, where he gets buggered raw by the senior choristers and choir master. 

Anyway, I digress.

The poor little cunt asked for ham, egg and chips, as a normal kid might. Of course, they can't accommodate this, so his absent father just orders him salmon chantilly.

The poor little cunt looked devestated. It didn't help I was joyously eating my ice cream desert right next to him with a big, shit eating grin on my face.

You having a shit eating smile isn't hard, you don't need to eat ice cream for that, as for the autistic looking cunt as you put it, are you sure it wasn't a reflection?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You having a shit eating smile isn't hard, you don't need to eat ice cream for that, as for the autistic looking cunt as you put it, are you sure it wasn't a reflection?

Shit eating autistic cunts, fat spitting cunts...?

Bill seems to have a habit of sitting next to mirrors....

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Someone already made that joke on my last nomination about the fat, spitting cunt.

You add nothing new Mingy. You just make up the numbers, like an unnamed aborted foetus, or anonymous victim of some forgotten colonial genocide. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shit eating autistic cunts, fat spitting cunts...?

Bill seems to have a habit of sitting next to mirrors....

Ditto. Make yourself a statistic ding, please.

Rock the fuck on, like Motley Crue on Sunset Bolulevard in 1986 StickersI

Similar experience to you last week.

The small child two-tables down, conducting her dialogue (well, monologue) at Krakatoa volumes. The parents, clearly labouring under the apprehension that Pixie Frou-Frou's stream of consciousness should not be interrupted, lest this disturb her finely tempered modality. Restaurant staff however should be aware that ear-splittingly noisy children do not for restful ambience make, singularly failing to have a word with said parents about the junior Motorhead gig they have spawned.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rock the fuck on, like Motley Crue on Sunset Bolulevard in 1986 StickersI

Similar experience to you last week.

The small child two-tables down, conducting her dialogue (well, monologue) at Krakatoa volumes. The parents, clearly labouring under the apprehension that Pixie Frou-Frou's stream of consciousness should not be interrupted, lest this disturb her finely tempered modality. Restaurant staff however should be aware that ear-splittingly noisy children do not for restful ambience make, singularly failing to have a word with said parents about the junior Motorhead gig they have spawned.

Appart from the motley crue reference, which is horribly bent, I appreciate your reply. 

As a formality though, I think I have to ask, are you sure it wasn't you in the mirror?

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Someone already made that joke on my last nomination about the fat, spitting cunt.

You add nothing new Mingy. You just make up the numbers, like an unnamed aborted foetus, or anonymous victim of some forgotten colonial genocide. 

I'm not sad I don't trawl posts, but it must be true Billy boy for multiple people to say it. I feel sorry for you, because the aborted foetus quote I've used before about your boyfriend spunkers. Ooooops. Fucking retard.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I'm not sad I don't trawl posts, but it must be true Billy boy for multiple people to say it. I feel sorry for you, because the aborted foetus quote I've used before about your boyfriend spunkers. Ooooops. Fucking retard.

Are you sure it wasn't you in the mirror? 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Also, for immediate derailment of thread topic, you have both been reported. 

There is no derailement, we are quite clearly discussing your OP, you may not like the way it's going, but we are discussing it and comparing with your other nominations for their relative, er, merits...

You fucktard.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There is no derailement, we are quite clearly discussing your OP, you may not like the way it's going, but we are discussing it and comparing with your other nominations for their relative, er, merits...

You fucktard.

Ding, if you don't like the way discussion is going, you actually do cry to the admin to get new arbitrary rules enforced (e.g. No family members or nonce jokes).

In your book it's alright to call someone in the public eye a fucking slag, but it's totally out of order for someone on here to say the same about your relative.

Do you see how terribly hypocritical and abritrary it is? And how, accordingly, you've brought a great site and bastion of free speech to its fucking knees?

You're worse than Hitler.

54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Anyway, I digress.

It's when the little fuckers run around and under the tables causing mayhem, ruining everyone's meal, and the twat parents not stopping them because they believe it's natural, that bends my piss. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's when the little fuckers run around and under the tables causing mayhem, ruining everyone's meal, and the twat parents not stopping them because they believe it's natural, that bends my piss. 

Doesn't it also fuck you off to see some double barrelled Little shit who's about 6 years old forcing down fois grais they don't even want just so they can get onto the vanilla ice cream?

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Doesn't it also fuck you off to see some double barrelled Little shit who's about 6 years old forcing down fois grais they don't even want just so they can get onto the vanilla ice cream?

These type of parents don't let their kids have ice cream because they believe the sugar content makes me them hyperactive. So what excuse they have for them flying around like they're on LSD is anybody's guess 

Guest Mingeeta
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, if you don't like the way discussion is going, you actually do cry to the admin to get new arbitrary rules enforced (e.g. No family members or nonce jokes).

In your book it's alright to call someone in the public eye a fucking slag, but it's totally out of order for someone on here to say the same about your relative.

Do you see how terribly hypocritical and abritrary it is? And how, accordingly, you've brought a great site and bastion of free speech to its fucking knees?

Shut up you pathetic piece of piss and get back under your rock.

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

me? Cry to admin? You're confusing me with someone else, oh I remember, it's that mirror again, it's you....

You going to complain to one Mod that another Mod is bullying you again?

Godwin's Law, another fucking useless comment from the sites resident Punker Washer.

Guest Mingeeta
49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you sure it wasn't you in the mirror? 

Well Shittyknickers, for someone apparently so ruthless, that was a lame comeback. I must admit I'm scared. Scared for you, as Withers made out in a post to me, you would see me off while having a shit and not break sweat. I don't see any evidence of you being a legend. Bellend yes, but not a CC legend.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Well Shittyknickers, for someone apparently so ruthless, that was a lame comeback. I must admit I'm scared. Scared for you, as Withers made out in a post to me, you would see me off while having a shit and not break sweat. I don't see any evidence of you being a legend. Bellend yes, but not a CC legend.

Sorry, I don't know what to say. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Appart from the motley crue reference, which is horribly bent, I appreciate your reply. 

As a formality though, I think I have to ask, are you sure it wasn't you in the mirror?

Putting aside all the shit posted since, I rather approve of this nom, even if it is a tad too long. I particularly like the way you shoe horned in the bit about the Welsh, that always cheers me. I hope that your latest sac-drainer and your good self enjoyed your meal. Was it a French restaurant by any chance?

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Anyway, I digress.

Gordon Ramsay won't allow children into his Michelin starred restaurants because there's no point. Children's savoury palates don't develop properly until they are 12 or 13 and they can't guzzle a nice Petus so it's a no to them and quite rightly so.

You were obviously at some pretentious caff near Hamstead Heath after the filleting of your arse in the bushes by an Albanian kitchen porter.....

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gordon Ramsay won't allow children into his Michelin starred restaurants because there's no point. Children's savoury palates don't develop properly until they are 12 or 13 and they can't guzzle a nice Petus so it's a no to them and quite rightly so.

You were obviously at some pretentious caff near Hamstead Heath after the filleting of your arse in the bushes by an Albanian kitchen porter.....

Fuck off.

Piss off you boring faggot. Who opened your bloody cage. I was having fun tearing Bill Slimeyknackers a new arsehole till you turned up. Be a good chap and wait your turn.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Punkers?  What do you mean?