CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sally cuntbreed Jones

Jake The Muss

Guest Manky

It would be in the interests of the Yanks to use a drone to take her out. To assist, I have sent her invitations to all the upcoming weddings in Raqqa.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm reasonably erudite, and I normally have an inventive sadistic streak that's wider than Cuntwad's arse crack, but I'm struggling to come up with anything that truly expresses the contempt I have for this cunt, and the pain I'd like to inflict on her and her ilk. Help me out here @Rev for fuck's sake. I want her alive, but wishing she was dead.

Much like my very good self, she made top of the range guitars sound extraordinarily shite. However, she's a fucking equine-looking bucket-fanny cunt of truly Olympic magnitude and looks like she smells of goat piss. 

The chase is the process that'll facilitate her shitting her arse in fear. Feeding her feet-first through a bark-stripper slowly until it drags at her knees is but a fleeting and momentary pleasure, but necessary nonetheless.

I want her dead.

Guest Mingeeta
15 hours ago, Fender777 said:

This fucking putrid collection of flesh and blood wants to return home to the UK after being an ISIS recruitment officer, i don't give a flying fuck about her change of mind to do with the terrorist scum fodders. The fact that she is responsible for planning many terror attacks is enough to execute this cuntbrain along with her cunt husband (already dead).

I also read one report saying her 12 year old son took part in executions, yeah right, we want that little cuntbundle in this country. She is crying her cunt eyes out now, well cunt off and stay in the shit stained bed you made for yourself...in my opinion that's like a serial killer going to another country and going on a kill rampage then asking to be taken back in because their killing days are behind them, fuck off Sally you rotten minge, stay and rot in the country YOU choose to fight for. CUNT !!

I hope this rancid bitch dies a slow and painful death, but even that would be too good for her in all honesty.

Guest Bill Stickers

Interesting all these cunts are trying to get back now ISIS are being battered into final defeat. Same applies for that dozy student front Oxford who went out to join them.

"you only Jihad when your winning, jihad when your wiiiiining!"

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I want Teresa May to go on TV and say to this bitch cunt, to fuck off and die.

Nothing less will do.

It would better if she went on TV and borrowed Franks's word and simply say "Noted".

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She wants to come back to Chatham???? Fucking hell, she really is screwed up. 

She could be useful after all.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You dressed me up as much worse during my confinement. Got any pictures of that latex gimp suit? 

3 of of 10, self deprecation, yes but utter lack of original humour. Poor show all round.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
So disappointed I posted it twice

Guest Bill Stickers
43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

3 of of 10, self deprecation, yes but utter lack of original humour. Poor show all round.

Your desire to give posts a numerical score betrays the fact you're deep on the spectrum. Unusually for someone so far down it though, you can't use technology and double post like an incapable spastic.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Your desire to give posts a numerical score betrays the fact you're deep on the spectrum. Unusually for someone so far down it though, you can't use technology and double post like an incapable spastic.

Just heed my advice bilbo and you'll go far. You're starting at the very bottom so in theory, you'll only get better and your posts will be just shit as opposed to utter shit

Edited by Stubby Pecker
You suck off Punkape and get bummed by Frank

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

But can she cook?

If you consider camel shit deep fried in oil collected from under the burkas of women in 120 heat cooking....then you're in for a delicacy!  

• 3 weeks later...