CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sally cuntbreed Jones

Jake The Muss

This fucking putrid collection of flesh and blood wants to return home to the UK after being an ISIS recruitment officer, i don't give a flying fuck about her change of mind to do with the terrorist scum fodders. The fact that she is responsible for planning many terror attacks is enough to execute this cuntbrain along with her cunt husband (already dead).

I also read one report saying her 12 year old son took part in executions, yeah right, we want that little cuntbundle in this country. She is crying her cunt eyes out now, well cunt off and stay in the shit stained bed you made for yourself...in my opinion that's like a serial killer going to another country and going on a kill rampage then asking to be taken back in because their killing days are behind them, fuck off Sally you rotten minge, stay and rot in the country YOU choose to fight for. CUNT !!

Guest Manky

It seems a few are feeling a touch homesick at the moment. The bad news is home is sick of them. Being part of a ruthless, murderous, barbaric 14th century cult doesn't tick all my boxes as suitable neighbour material.

Die you cunts. You are no use to anyone alive 

Guest Snatch
23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Her bargaining chip is the child.

Her kid can fuck off as well. No doubt some do gooding wanker will organise a march in support of these Muslim terrorists.

They will be welcomed back by the blinkered cunts and no doubt all paid for out of taxes.

Guest Mingeeta
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Her kid can fuck off as well. No doubt some do gooding wanker will organise a march in support of these Muslim terrorists.

They will be welcomed back by the blinkered cunts and no doubt all paid for out of taxes.

Out of likes mate. Spot on though.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Very true Snatch, when you listen to these saps that go on those protests and hear their answers to questions of worth, they haven't got the answers and stumble on their own tongues. They are fucking clueless and have been turned into new world order bots. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Very true Snatch, when you listen to these saps that go on those protests and hear their answers to questions of worth, they haven't got the answers and stumble on their own tongues. They are fucking clueless and have been turned into new world order bots. 

The problem is that the media gives these cunts air time.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think that they have been informed that they are all going to die where they are.

They'll let her back in and when she blows a few innocent people up, the authorities will tell us proudly that they had been watching her.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They'll let her back in and when she blows a few innocent people up, the authorities will tell us proudly that they had been watching her.

I think that in this case that is not going to happen .. her ISIS bumchums have refused to let her return.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think that in this case that is not going to happen .. her ISIS bumchums have refused to let her return.

Good, maybe they'll cut her head off in front of her son. Then the little cunt will realise executing prisoners isn't much fun after all. 

Then they can kill him for all I fucking care.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

if you saw this putrid slut getting the weekly shop in Asda I would like to think she would end up a bloodied mess in the feminine hygiene products aisle. As for her kid, I think Rolf may have a spare bed in his gaffe

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Then they can kill him for all I fucking care.

Realistically these youngsters will be so fucked up that will be the only option.

I'm reasonably erudite, and I normally have an inventive sadistic streak that's wider than Cuntwad's arse crack, but I'm struggling to come up with anything that truly expresses the contempt I have for this cunt, and the pain I'd like to inflict on her and her ilk. Help me out here @Rev for fuck's sake. I want her alive, but wishing she was dead.

11 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I trust you've seen the "White Widow's" faked-up publicity shots, 7's?

jcBwaWT.png

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

"..but she wasn't on the Immediate Risk Register...."

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Are you sure that isn't Bill playing with the dressing up box that is in the cooler?

You dressed me up as much worse during my confinement. Got any pictures of that latex gimp suit?