CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Bad Luck or No Luck

applescruff14

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

2017 has been the worst year ever, last summer was very similar but wasn't half as bad as this shite. There was a way out last year but there isn't one this year, this is the time I've been dreading for years.

You are of course correct. Replacing Harvey Keitel with Ronaldo in the Direct Line adverts was the icing on the shit cake.

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

2017 has been the worst year ever, last summer was very similar but wasn't half as bad as this shite. There was a way out last year but there isn't one this year, this is the time I've been dreading for years.

It's not going to get any better, I suggest a cable tie and a plastic bag.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Stop your cuntingly pathetic woes you weak fucking cunt.  You haven't lost everything and I mean everything, you family, relatives, posessions, you have no money, job or skills to offer.  Your home isn't a war torn desolate wasteland bombed to destruction. You've haven't had to leave your homeland and travel across open seas in a rubber boat, trafficked by ruthless gangs and risked your life climbing under moving trains to get here...... only to find cunts like you moaning that strictly isn't on anymore.

i suggest you step out in front of a train.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you work in the Hall of Mirrors on Brighton seafront? The owners have changed the layout and not told you? Don't worry the gay men will be back from London soon to help release you from your prison / closet.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I have had two close family deaths and one very dear friend so far this year, so forgive me if I don't give a flying fuck. Self pity and playing it out on here is a big mistake.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have had two close family deaths and one very dear friend so far this year, so forgive me if I don't give a flying fuck. Self pity and playing it out on here is a big mistake.

Three funerals in a year!. Does your dark suit still fit you, or did the missus have to alter the waist band. I wager that your car still reeks of mothballs. Deepest sympathy.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

My sincere condolences Alf. Proper should really put his apple ID to bed. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Three funerals in a year!. Does your dark suit still fit you, or did the missus have to alter the waist band. I wager that your car still reeks of mothballs. Deepest sympathy.

I thought, according to you I have a renault trajic(sic). The suit has been out a few times last year as well and as I am wasting away with tertiary aids according to punkape it is a little on the baggier side of late. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Frank said:

My sincere condolences Alf. Proper should really put his apple ID to bed. 

The ashes are of lttle comfort for those as stricken with self pity and grief as him, it was you of all people that pointed out to me early on, when I was the cardinal, that airing dirty laundry etc on here was a stupid thing to do. 

I have not asked for any sympathy openly on this site, it would be the last place in the universe to expect it.

I only let things out on here that I am prepared to be ridiculed about.

I have developed a pathological hatred of punkape over the years, it serves a purpose.

21 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The ashes are of lttle comfort for those as stricken with self pity and grief as him, it was you of all people that pointed out to me early on, when I was the cardinal, that airing dirty laundry etc on here was a stupid thing to do. 

I have not asked for any sympathy openly on this site, it would be the last place in the universe to expect it.

I only let things out on here that I am prepared to be ridiculed about.

I have developed a pathological hatred of punkape over the years, it serves a purpose.

We live and learn, don't we Eric?

14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Jesus Gibson, even my diaphragm's depressed when you post on here!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Is your girlfriend finally going to let you Shag her and you're worried what she might say about your little penis, and lack of balls, if this nom. is anything to go by.

Guest nobgobbler
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Stop your cuntingly pathetic woes you weak fucking cunt.  You haven't lost everything and I mean everything, you family, relatives, posessions, you have no money, job or skills to offer.  Your home isn't a war torn desolate wasteland bombed to destruction. You've haven't had to leave your homeland and travel across open seas in a rubber boat, trafficked by ruthless gangs and risked your life climbing under moving trains to get here...... only to find cunts like you moaning that strictly isn't on anymore.

i suggest you step out in front of a train.

He hasn't got the woman he wants either.

5 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Never going to happen now, well and truly fucking had it.

Well she's probably a cunt anyway if you're required to have a certain job just to get her. I'd advise the old slit wrists in a bathtub trick over any of that jumping in front of a train bollocks, terribly messy and unstylish.