CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Henman

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I see the BBC keep wheeling out Tim Henman at any opportunity. Given that he is the Eddie the Eagle of tennis I'm not sure why they feel he is qualified to speak on the subject. Never made it to the semi finals at Wimbledon but they act like he won the thing numerous times. Every summer throughout the '90s it felt like the whole country sat in silent observation for two weeks, or however long it took Henman to bomb out of Wimbledon.

Anyway, Henman is a humourless geek like Brian Cox. Also like Brian Cox the BBC seem to think he is a fanny magnet.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I see the BBC keep wheeling out Tim Henman at any opportunity. Given that he is the Eddie the Eagle of tennis I'm not sure why they feel he is qualified to speak on the subject. Never made it to the semi finals at Wimbledon but they act like he won the thing numerous times. Every summer throughout the '90s it felt like the whole country sat in silent observation for two weeks, or however long it took Henman to bomb out of Wimbledon.

Anyway, Henman is a humourless geek like Brian Cox. Also like Brian Cox the BBC seem to think he is a fanny magnet.

Sorry Dan.... but you are a cunt.

Tim DID get to the semi finals and was a top ten player in the world for about a decade.  As much as I think he's a boring cunt, you are equally a cunt.

delete this nom... it's shit.

then redraft it to fuck fest the boring cunt for all he's worth.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He's worse than Eddie the Emu. He's not even so shit that anyone's decided to make a shit film about how shit he actually was. Either that or you're right Danielle, he really is that boring.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry Dan.... but you are a cunt.

Tim DID get to the semi finals and was a top ten player in the world for about a decade.  As much as I think he's a boring cunt, you are equally a cunt.

delete this nom... it's shit.

then redraft it to fuck fest the boring cunt for all he's worth.

Fuck me, are you related to him or something? Creepy little arse licker.

He always used to get beat by Pete Sampras in the semi finals, his best chance of reaching the final was 2001 when he lost to eventual winner Goran Ivanisevic in the semi. It was played over three days due to rain, Henman even won a set 6-0, they went out on the second day which was the part of the game that cost Henman the match. Henman had beaten an unknown Roger Federer in the previous round. The final against Patrick Rafter was played on the third Monday.

On 08/07/2017 at 10:22 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

The amount of Wimbledon semi finals he fucked up means he's probably the 2nd best Brit at Wimbledon in the modern era. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tiny Tim has followed Andrew Castle into a lucrative career in broadcasting. Apparently, being crap at tennis is the second best Segway into showbiz, after being a shirtlifter on reality TV.

I've never really understood how Andrew Castle has developed such a worthy suntan, especially as he disappeared into his own rectum years ago. Very rarely, perhaps only for a fortnight each year, he modestly crawls out to sun himself at Wimbledon.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another who's carved a niche in broadcasting after a short stint as Cliff Richards' cover story. The only balls she fondled during that "relationship" were yellow and furry.

I'm amazed they never entered the ladies' doubles together: Sue with her reputation for being a great front-runner in matches, and Cliff, who is renowned for his ability to come from behind, would've been a great success.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another who's carved a niche in broadcasting after a short stint as Cliff Richards' cover story. The only balls she fondled during that "relationship" were yellow and furry.

They do say that Sir Clifford of Richard gave her one, but I've still got my doubts unless she was also a ball boy. 

Guest Ollyboro
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They do say that Sir Clifford of Richard gave her one, but I've still got my doubts unless she was also a ball boy. 

There's no fucking way the Cliff cunt boarded the chuffer to Maidenhead. Barker's hymen remained very much intact during his alleged squiring of her. There was absolutely no evidence of penetrative sex taking place. Dan Maskell would have definitely mentioned any blood around her gusset. As the camera closed in on her reddened panties, Dan, ever the old pro, would have quipped something like " Oo I say, it looks like Cliff's not a bachelor boy anymore. That should put the nonce allegations to bed once and for all!!"

Edited by Ollyboro

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Slander. Reported.

Reported for inaccurate reporting.  

You cannot slander or make libellous remarks about an un-named them.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was referring to the libellous comment made by you quoting "they/them" as your source.

It is "them"  that are in the "know" that say its always "their" fault. Is it possible to libel everyone with one statement?

Edited by Alfie Noakes
too many thats

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is "them" that that are in the "know" that say its always "their" fault. Is it possible to libel everyone with one statement?

Not as far as I know, however if I'm wrong then sue me. I know what I've read, heard & seen over the years about Dolphin Square etc. etc. etc. and there is little room to doubt any of it. "They" were saying that fuck all took place on Jersey a few years back, but hark at "Them" now. "Those" at Rochdale and beyond were also denying anything untoward, and yet "They" too were brought to book. The lists continue, year in year out, and there is more than enough evidence which suggests that both Ted Heath and also Leon Brittan, together with cunt-bucket Cyril Smith were just a few of many that were behind an International paedo racket. Sympathisers would say that you cannot believe all that you read and/or see on the internet. Bollocks. At its best, it is the one place where accuracy and honesty can be found.