CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloke Locks Wife in Car

Guest Cupid Stunt

On 7/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, ratcum said:

I went normal for a while whilst you were in chokey. It caused such cognitive dissonance amongst the natives I had to revert to being a Keith. I navigated to the tip of Spain in June, so I hope you're proud of me.

I'm back in Cadiz next week for the season playing the 'Memories of the Alhambra' set. Come and see me in Vejer.

8 minutes ago, Rev said:

I remember the last time you were there, you knocked up a very accurate sketch of cuntwad, klefto. Good evening.

Evening Rev! I remember the show being a little tighter back in those days. Who'd imagine you'd be signing in six years later for a game of Flidspack.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Rev said:

I remember the last time you were there, you knocked up a very accurate sketch of cuntwad, klefto. Good evening.

That was no sketch that he knocked-up Rev.  It was Wad, herself, but she eventually ditched him for breach of promise. 

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:32 PM, Roadkill said:

I'm going to draw you like one of Jack's French girls. I'd draw you like one of mine, but disembowelled and decapitated with concrete shoes holding you to the floor of a river bed is quite hard to do....

Charming. Who the fuck is Jack?

Guest Lady Penelope

A few years ago a dimwit from Babbacombe arrived home from a holiday in Morcambe .. yes Morcambe in his wacking big motor home .. John was his name. His The following day neighbours asks him where the smart car that he towed behind i was. "My missus must have gone out with it" says he. "No she aint she talking to my missus" says his neighbour. "It wasn't there when you parked up last night". "Must have been stolen" says John and goes back in to report it stolen. Nothing happens for two weeks until he gets a letter from a recovery firm asking him for £300 and saying that they have got his car at Penrith and have towed it from Keswick. Further enquiries and police tell him that there is no evidence that the car was ever stolen. They go to Penrith with the Motorhome to recover smart car and decide to go to Keswick to look where the smart car was found. When they get there his missus see a "lakes bus" that was going to Lancaster .. "Oh yes!" say's she "I remember we drove here from Morcambe" in the smart car, had a meal looked at the shops and you (John) said "lets get on that bus!" We went back to Lancaster on the bus then got another bus to Morcambe got straight into the motorhome and drove back to Torquay!

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A few years ago a dimwit from Babbacombe arrived home from a holiday in Morcambe .. yes Morcambe in his wacking big motor home .. John was his name. His The following day neighbours asks him where the smart car that he towed behind i was. "My missus must have gone out with it" says he. "No she aint she talking to my missus" says his neighbour. "It wasn't there when you parked up last night". "Must have been stolen" says John and goes back in to report it stolen. Nothing happens for two weeks until he gets a letter from a recovery firm asking him for £300 and saying that they have got his car at Penrith and have towed it from Keswick. Further enquiries and police tell him that there is no evidence that the car was ever stolen. They go to Penrith with the Motorhome to recover smart car and decide to go to Keswick to look where the smart car was found. When they get there his missus see a "lakes bus" that was going to Lancaster .. "Oh yes!" say's she "I remember we drove here from Morcambe" in the smart car, had a meal looked at the shops and you (John) said "lets get on that bus!" We went back to Lancaster on the bus then got another bus to Morcambe got straight into the motorhome and drove back to Torquay!

That was Smart of them. 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:15 AM, Bubba C said:

I've just received it via PM, superb work, bravo.

Ask Baws for a copy of "when ding says nothing at all". It truly was my magnum opus. 

It has been brought to my attention that you've PM'd my intellectual property to almost the entire membership. I was banned for over 4 months for writing the Jazz song, and rightly so. He might be the most mentally unbalanced cretin the site has ever seen, but he didn't deserve that.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get ahead of yourself and start thinking your opinion holds value, Frank. You're still increasingly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. 

This was a pity drawing, nothing else.

Lighten up you flaky tart. Take the criticism like you would Eric's giant balls... on the chin. 

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hmm. Did you spend a long time thinking about Eric's bollocks during your time in the cooler?

How many hours a day, roughly?

RK, I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of you discussing my love dumplings, outside of our relationship counselling meetings anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The bald fag thought of nothing else, dirty spam headed queen...

Picture the scene. A 12 x 8 ft oubliette, 60 ft underneath The Corner's servers. The only light is the orange burn of Proper's cigarette as he observes the scene through a slot in the cell door.

All I can hear is Quincy's three chins slapping against Frank's totally bald scrotum for 14 hours a day, everyday for four months. By the second month, Bill is endlessly repeating tales of the time when a double glazing salesman mistook him for the owner of his H.M.O. and I'm begging RickfuckingB to put me in touch with his contacts at Amnesty International.

If Frank was fantasising about Eric's capacious ballbag whilst all this was going on, he hid it well.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

RK, I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea of you discussing my love dumplings, outside of our relationship counselling meetings anyway.

The fact that you act like it's my fault is the reason we need the meetings in the first place! Sorry I'm not rabid for your balls, unlike His Frankness.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

It has been brought to my attention that you've PM'd my intellectual property to almost the entire membership. I was banned for over 4 months for writing the Jazz song, and rightly so. He might be the most mentally unbalanced cretin the site has ever seen, but he didn't deserve that.

What are you babbling on about now, you obsessed little simpleton.

Fuck off. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get ahead of yourself and start thinking your opinion holds value, Frank. You're still increasingly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. 

This was a pity drawing, nothing else.

From where I'm sat, it is a very good representation RK... Except for the bucket.

There's absolutely no reason for it to be included. There's fuck all hidden behind it.

His bollocks are inside of his head and he is hung like a cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Frank said:

PLEASE write a double album. 

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

PLEASE write a double album. 

90% of the song thread was your insane ramblings you freak. As is 90% of the entire content of this site. Shut the fuck up for fucks sake.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The fact that you act like it's my fault is the reason we need the meetings in the first place! Sorry I'm not rabid for your balls, unlike His Frankness.

Time was when you and Eric were an item.