CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts called jean

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Cunts called jean on Facebook pretend they are good aunties to their nieces. Deny your in laws side of the family and lie you cunts!!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Cunts called jean on Facebook pretend they are good aunties to their nieces. Deny your in laws side of the family and lie you cunts!!

I am definitely sure it is not at all necessary to reply in the following manner but I will anyhow, for the avoidance of any doubt. Fuck off you spastic.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is this the kind of shit that Profb came out with then?

Until you've witnessed Profb, you'll never know just how fucking thick a "person" can be. However, to give you a taster, have a read of some Panzy or Monumental posts, and apply a large scaling factor.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The French pronounce it "John."  It may have escaped your notice that most French are cheese and garlic chomping cunts. 

It sounds more like "Jjjjjoh". And you missed out "backward walking white flag waving candle holding goose botherers".

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're the only one who hasn't celebrated my return. Hurts.

Not so. I was one of the first to welcome you back, even got slated for it by Monsieur Goose. Anyway, the place hasn't been the same without you. 

6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Not so. I was one of the first to welcome you back, even got slated for it by Monsieur Goose. Anyway, the place hasn't been the same without you. 

Heading west along the A303 this evening, passing Stone Henge with the most incredible sunset. This came on the radio and I thought of you...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're the only one who hasn't celebrated my return. Hurts.

What's to celebrate you fucking moron. I hope you've got rid of that shit bin in your kitchen. What sort of fucking idiot buys a creme bin anyhow?

Oh hang on, I think I've just answered my own question.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What's to celebrate you fucking moron. I hope you've got rid of that shit bin in your kitchen. What sort of fucking idiot buys a creme bin anyhow?

Oh hang on, I think I've just answered my own question.

His dancing vid was good though. Pissed myself laughing more than once and I hadn't even had a drink.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Heading west along the A303 this evening, passing Stone Henge with the most incredible sunset. This came on the radio and I thought of you...

I s'pose you mean the A303 passing Stone Henge via Wimbledon following a nice day of Cricket?  Save your breath and shove your poxy transistor radio up your fat fibbing ass. 

Actually, whilst I'm here. I heard this on MY radio and I thought of only You.