CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Put my name down for the karaoke? Fuck off. Err, what the fuck makes you imagine for a split fucking second that I wish to join in with the fucking conga? If I wanted to grab some sweaty cunt's love handles and kick my legs about like a spastic I'd get cerebral palsy and do your wife up the shitter. And no I don't want to dance. I'd rather sit here with some other misanthropic cunt and criticize everyone else. "Oh don't be boring". Well one of us is being boring and my money's on you. LEAVE ME ALONE, Dad.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Put my name down for the karaoke? Fuck off. Err, what the fuck makes you imagine for a split fucking second that I wish to join in with the fucking conga? If I wanted to grab some sweaty cunt's love handles and kick my legs about like a spastic I'd get cerebral palsy and do your wife up the shitter. And no I don't want to dance. I'd rather sit here with some other misanthropic cunt and criticize everyone else. "Oh don't be boring". Well one of us is being boring and my money's on you. LEAVE ME ALONE, Dad.

Nothing makes a person look more of a cunt than being in a conga. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've composed a new verse for the Hokey Cokey.

You put your flick knife in, your flick knife out, your flick knife in, and you twist it all about...

There is a version involving punkape and nigerian businessmen I can think of, but the cunting through song thread was locked due to homo erotic lyrics overpowering the whole thing, which upset admin. I was going to post it when it got locked out.

Triple whammy yesterday at christening service and aftermath.

Service itself not too bad , with a reasonable amount of fanny and milfs here and there and a camp vicar to brighten up proceedings.

Followed by

"Go on - gerrup an  'ave a bop" - No , hope Mr DJ electrocutes himself.

" Ain't my little grandson jus' wunnerful " - No , little Haribo or whatever he's called is just a shouty little shit.

" Ooh , your uncle  Eddie [no relation] , he's a right character isn't he " - No , Eddie [no relation] is a bigoted old gobshite.

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Triple whammy yesterday at christening service and aftermath.

Service itself not too bad , with a reasonable amount of fanny and milfs on display and a camp vicar brightening up proceedings.

Followed by

"Go on - gerrup an  'ave a bop" - No , hope Mr DJ electrocutes himself.

" Ain't my little grandson jus' wunnerful " - No , little Haribo or whatever he's called is a shouty little shit.

" Ooh , your uncle  Eddie [no relation] , he's a right character isn't he " - No , Eddie [no relation] is a bigoted old gobshite.

Bigoted old gobshite. So it is our Eddie then! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

The worst thing about this particular species of over enthusiastic cuntstain, is that they will invariably refer to anyone who chooses not to participate in their chosen activity as a 'lightweight', as if you have refused to take part in some act of heroic bravery, rather than chosen not to make a cunt of yourself by prancing around like a mincing, faggot, spastic with a microphone.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst thing about this particular species of over enthusiastic cuntstain, is that they will invariably refer to anyone who chooses not to participate in their chosen activity as a 'lightweight', as if you have refused to take part in some act of heroic bravery, rather than chosen not to make a cunt of yourself by prancing around like a mincing, faggot, spastic with a microphone.

It's the sheer arrogance of these cunts, Eric. Like they decide what's fun. Now I have no understanding of trainspotters, but at least no trainspotter has ever attempted to drag me down to a train station to make me write down fucking  engine numbers. I enjoy masturbating, but I would never dream of sporting a straining erection, knocking on somecunt's door and insisting they join me under my duvet to read a copy of Razzle. Well, not since the last court order anyway.

57 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

It's the sheer arrogance of these cunts, Eric. Like they decide what's fun. Now I have no understanding of trainspotters, but at least no trainspotter has ever attempted to drag me down to a train station to make me write down fucking  engine numbers. I enjoy masturbating, but I would never dream of sporting a straining erection, knocking on somecunt's door and insisting they join me under my duvet to read a copy of Razzle. Well, not since the last court order anyway.

It's their way of validating their choice to indulge in sickening poofery and unforgivable cuntishness, like the sad wankers who try and convince you to join Facebook so that you can be one of them and spend half your life taking pictures of your dinner and being enthralled by endless posts detailing the activities of some uneducated skank and her 9 snot drenched, illegitimate, unruly bratcunts.

Guest Manky

I have long been aware that being selective about things is for total cuntstains. Blanket bans are the only acceptable way. Parties, Banned. Party people, Double banned. Enjoyment., Banned. Activities that Manky wants to do. Acceptable. Work functions. Get the fuck out of my sight before I do a Josef Mengele on you. Get the picture?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nothing makes a person look more of a cunt than being in a conga. 

That's a rather broad and generalized statement, Gyps.  I think we've covered this ground before, and have listed many actions and jobs that make people look a ridiculous fucking spacky cunt. 

Guest Spanky
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What you should do the next time someone like this tries to get you to join in is strain out a massive shit in your pants whilst they are hovering over you. Then you could tell them that they should join in on that fuckwittery instead as they would look less of a cunt. Then you should go clean yourself up you filthy incontinent cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I dislike it immensely when you go to see a band and they're trying to get the audience to sing along, or clap or whatever. Fuck off, I paid to see YOU do the fucking singing. Even if you are shit. 

Agreed, Captain. The worst one I can remember was when I went to a dyslexic awareness variety show. The obviously homosexual compere came out - forgive the pun- and shouted "Give us an A!" and got 26 different responses.

Edited by Ollyboro
Drug abuse