CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cliques

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Cunts at work, who get into a clique, there is always the leader of the gang, all going around talking gangster shit making out they are hard!! Plus their girlfriends and wives all get together think they have their own little fucking mob!!! Wankers if you ain't in the gang. ( not that you wanna be) you are just ignored. twats!!

Guest Mingeeta

Hang around long enough you will see one of them here. You will know who they are as they will all disappear to the cooler at the same time as well.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Cunts at work, who get into a clique, there is always the leader of the gang, all going around talking gangster shit making out they are hard!! Plus their girlfriends and wives all get together think they have their own little fucking mob!!! Wankers if you ain't in the gang. ( not that you wanna be) you are just ignored. twats!!

Greetings Norma. You could have a golden opportunity to get your own back, as CC needs a proper Gang Leader, since Fwank doesn't stand a hope in hell and Ape is way out of his league. Baws, "thinks" he's a leader as such, but we all tend to just humour the cunt, as he's scotch... Going by your avatar I'd say you have as good a chance as any, but don't quote me on that, as I always talk bollocks just to remain on course with the others on here.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Greetings Norma. You could have a golden opportunity to get your own back, as CC needs a proper Gang Leader, since Fwank doesn't stand a hope in hell and Ape is way out of his league. Baws, "thinks" he's a leader as such, but we all tend to just humour the cunt, as he's scotch... Going by your avatar I'd say you have as good a chance as any, but don't quote me on that, as I always talk bollocks just to remain on course with the others on here.  

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

3 hours ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Cunts at work, who get into a clique, there is always the leader of the gang, all going around talking gangster shit making out they are hard!!

Where the fuck do you work then, fucking 8 Mile?

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

No, 'eavens. I suspect I'm not alone when I say you're completely in a league of your own in this respect.

On 10/07/2017 at 9:47 AM, Jean cuntwing said:

How long have you been in the police force Jean?