CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flegs

PANZER MURPHY

Well it's that time of the year again when the square heads and the knuckle draggers of all shades celebrate and argue  the victory of a Dutch cunt over over a scotch cunt back in 1690 by a river in Ireland. ..ten billion a year these cunts cost the taxpayer...anyway I'm going fer drinkies. .fuk y'all.. especially Ape 

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Well it's that time of the year again when the square heads and the knuckle draggers of all shades celebrate and argue  the victory of a Dutch cunt over over a scotch cunt back in 1690 by a river in Ireland. ..ten billion a year these cunts cost the taxpayer...anyway I'm going fer drinkies. .fuk y'all.. especially Ape 

Panzerknacker 

Have a large bleach on me, fuckface.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I always had you pegged as a filthy scotch (and a cunt) but now the penny has dropped- you're a bog trotting rat from "over the water"!

I agree though, pansy baby, all fuckwits blindly following the grudges and "their" victory from 100s of years ago. Zyklon B would be a good solution 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I always had you pegged as a filthy scotch (and a cunt) but now the penny has dropped- you're a bog trotting rat from "over the water"!

I agree though, pansy baby, all fuckwits blindly following the grudges and "their" victory from 100s of years ago. Zyklon B would be a good solution 

Took ya long enough stubberz baby..and that's Mr European citizen bog rat ifn ya don't mind 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I will be marching, wearing the orange sash my father wore before, it's a good laugh.

British Rail high visibility vest.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not if you're north of the boarder. The trotters will be begging to be part of the U.K. soon when the EU goes tits!

Them fellahs are smart enough to stay firmly attached to the great British taxpayer and it's endless funds now that they have tessy by the hairy nipples. .enjoy the 12th celebrations. .your paying for it after all 

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Them fellahs are smart enough to stay firmly attached to the great British taxpayer and it's endless funds now that they have tessy by the hairy nipples. .enjoy the 12th celebrations. .your paying for it after all 

Panzerknacker 

It'll be worth every penny if the knuckle dragging cunt wipes kick off and start slitting each other's throats

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It'll be worth every penny if the knuckle dragging cunt wipes kick off and start slitting each other's throats

No money in that anymore stubbers baby..it's all about culture n inclusion and now that Europe has closed its wallet they'll get the shortfall outa your pocket ..now enjoy the show ..the clean up bill will be in the post 

Panzerknacker 

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

No money in that anymore stubbers baby..it's all about culture n inclusion and now that Europe has closed its wallet they'll get the shortfall outa your pocket ..now enjoy the show ..the clean up bill will be in the post 

Panzerknacker 

I believe that bloke arlene has got plenty to spend thanks to mrs May 

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe that bloke arlene has got plenty to spend thanks to mrs May 

Mm..you don't bleed a cow  so completely it gets sick and dies..you take enough to allow it to live another little bit and then come back for years and years draining it ...the red haired problem step child of British politics has it down to a fine art at this stage 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Are ya alright pen baby. .suíg sios on the chair an tell ole panzer all about it while I make ya a cuppàn tae...

Panzerknacker 

Only Frank and Bill are talking any sense Panziee .. what is happening?

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Are ya alright pen baby. .suíg sios on the chair an tell ole panzer all about it while I make ya a cuppàn tae...

Panzerknacker 

If I wanted to read something Irish and worthless, I'd have looked up The Good Friday Agreement.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

If I wanted to read something Irish and worthless, I'd have looked up The Good Friday Agreement.

Mm..no need to look for it...I'm pretty sure you'll know the ins and outs of it in the next few years  ..yer being ruled by belfast wuggers me boy 

Panzerknacker 

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..no need to look for it...I'm pretty sure you'll know the ins and outs of it in the next few years  ..yer being ruled by belfast wuggers me boy 

Panzerknacker 

Why do you consistently start your sentences with 'Mmm..'? It's as though you've armed yourself with just one hand to type, while your other is furiously masturbating. 

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why do you consistently start your sentences with 'Mmm..'? It's as though you've armed yourself with just one hand to type, while your other is furiously masturbating. 

Why are all your sentences comprised mostly of half baked bollox 

Panzerknacker