CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Trudeau

Decimus

This grinning fucking jackanape is the new darling of the liberal elite following Obama being replaced by an anthropomorphic Cotswold thatched roof. His equine face is permanently fixed in a rictus as a result of having his arsehole constantly licked by legions of adoring whale watching, giant panda fanatics.

The only discernible policy he has other than jumping on the latest "right-on" transexual bollocks endorsed by the Huffington Post, is making himself look a complete cunt by wearing novelty childrens socks.

If all that wasn't bad enough, he's also fucking French. No wonder Canada geese are renowned for their long migratory flights. If I was constantly being hassled for sexual favours by a lanky cunt wearing nothing but poutine stained Harry Potter socks, I'd fuck off half way around the world too.

Fuck off, Withers, you dead slag.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh dear... it's not quite been the classic comeback it was billed as. 

Trudeau and Decs share a few characteristics. They are both massive throbbers who should be eaten by polar beats and are both massive throbbers who should be bummed by Kodiak Bears before being drowned in the Klondyke and Braden Water respectively.

Guest 'eavensabove

Canadians, are a bit of lost cause really. Nobody likes the fuckers and the vast majority think they're French which only makes things worse for them. I can never forgive the cunts for banning Marmite, wearing mittens and for riding Moose.

Guest Gong Farmer

Good nom. The man that says that immigrants to Canada have more right to live in Canada than Canadians born there simply because the immigrants 'choose' to live in Canada. Fucking twat, so on his reckoning you could just hop from country to country and have more rights than the born and bred native population. 

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good nom. The man that says that immigrants to Canada have more right to live in Canada than Canadians born there simply because the immigrants 'choose' to live in Canada. Fucking twat, so on his reckoning you could just hop from country to country and have more rights than the born and bred native population. 

That seems to be the way things are shaping up, we already know that it's okay for Muslim men to rape children if they're having a "sexual emergency". Soon local councils will be providing stoning facilities where disobedient wives can be dealt with courtesy of a lump of granite to the temple.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That seems to be the way things are shaping up, we already know that it's okay for Muslim men to rape children if they're having a "sexual emergency". Soon local councils will be providing stoning facilities where disobedient wives can be dealt with courtesy of a lump of granite to the temple.

Ah but Muslim women are fine with getting stoned to death and getting their cunts mutilated. I get it now why western radical third wave feminism doesn't concern it's self with Muslim women's rights, it's because Muslim women don't want any rights, they like being stoned to death and having their cunts mutilated. 

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Ah but Muslim women are fine with getting stoned to death and getting their cunts mutilated. I get it now why western radical third wave feminism doesn't concern it's self with Muslim women's rights, it's because Muslim women don't want any rights, they like being stoned to death and having their cunts mutilated. 

Many western women are also choosing to be treated like shit and beaten like Bill Sikes dog. Surprising how many pairs of blue eyes can be seen peering out from Burka slots. Stupid fucking cunts deserve everything they get.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Proves that it is as toxic a piece of fiction as the bible, written to enforce men's will upon women and subjugate the masses. Deliberately full of contradictions and double meanings, if it needs an expert to explain it then you have to trust the expert, right?

What do you expect from a fucking Canuck, though? Even Doctor Moreau knew better than to attempt the creation of a chimera which combined the flaws of the French and the Eskimos. These cunts actually like maple syrup, which just goes to show the dangers of uncontrolled genetic hybridisation.

Guest Manky
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What do you expect from a fucking Canuck, though? Even Doctor Moreau knew better than to attempt the creation of a chimera which combined the flaws of the French and the Eskimos. These cunts actually like maple syrup, which just goes to show the dangers of uncontrolled genetic hybridisation.

Don't Canada get voted the most boring country on earth dozens of times on the trot? That is a considerable feat considering they are up against the epitome of ennui, Mr Bill Stickers. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Decs you massive cunt, I hope you're proud of yourself! We'll be on to deporting and wood chipping all dusky sinked cunts soon, let alone islams at this fucking rate and we're all sick to the guts with that! Newbie corbynista is not going to like you I don't think....

It was an unexpected twist, stubberoni. I only expected it to descend to this level after Monumental Cunt logs on at 2am after finishing his shift at Farm Foods. Boiling with rage and frothing at his fat, fucking northern mouth after noting that his first Frey Bentos pie of the evening was produced using filthy, foreign Argentinian meat. To him there's nothing worse than a foreign menace illegally entering his digestive system, unless of course it's semen based with a banana aftertaste.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was an unexpected twist, stubberoni. I only expected it to descend to this level after Monumental Cunt logs on at 2am after finishing his shift at Farm Foods. Boiling with rage and frothing at his fat, fucking northern mouth after noting that his first Frey Bentos pie of the evening was produced using filthy, foreign Argentinian meat. To him there's nothing worse than a foreign menace illegally entering his digestive system, unless of course it's semen based with a banana aftertaste.

Especially when he finds out that Fray Bentos is the capital of the 'Rio Negro' sector of Uruguay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't know about the lady who is in this clip, but most frighteningly, she doesn't sound inarticulate. For me, she epitomises all that is wrong with organised religion. She refuses to state any indifference the holy book whatsoever, even though it seeks to justify barbarism to those who believe. 

Theses deluded idiots are not the worst, however. Our three main political parties that are unable to even acknowledge the problem with religion, let alone offer a policy to deal with its insidious permeation of the UK plc, are far more deluded and the first enemy of the ordinary cunt in UK plc. The 26 million people that voted for them 5 weeks ago are all cunts too for colluding in the process of allowing this country to evolve into a medieval shithouse infested with religious bigots.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know about the lady who is in this clip, but most frighteningly, she doesn't sound inarticulate. For me, she epitomises all that is wrong with organised religion. She refuses to state any indifference the holy book whatsoever, even though it seeks to justify barbarism to those who believe. 

Theses deluded idiots are not the worst, however. Our three main political parties that are unable to even acknowledge the problem with religion, let alone offer a policy to deal with its insidious permeation of the UK plc, are far more deluded and the first enemy of the ordinary cunt in UK plc. The 26 million people that voted for them 5 weeks ago are all cunts too for colluding in the process of allowing this country to evolve into a medieval shithouse infested with religious bigots.

Problem is your average dumbed down citizen is blinded by science as it requires intuition, thought, reason and logic to understand. A load of fairy stories are easier for their poor little intellects to understand.

Science and reason must prevail or humanity is doomed.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure there's much to tell and we're all excited. Pace yourself.

Guest JackoTC
28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Francois ?? This is a coincidence. You, and I returned to the Corner's rancid and mouldy crumb filled folds. I see that bag of arse water Deco is back too. I'm not impressed so far.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

If decs seems somewhat unstable, I'm sure it'll pass. What with seeing daylight and haunting memories of the screams of pain and pleasure from yours and Punkapes cell next door, give the cunt a break.

Guest Gong Farmer
57 minutes ago, The Beast said:

They're a lot more strict regarding Islam here. The face veil is banned in public places, there's a limit on Mosques being built and Muslim hate preachers are not only banned from spreading their toxic rhetoric but are also banned from entering the country and removed where necessary. I can't understand how all of the above is allowed in the UK. I mean you couldn't make it up. There is a theory that's sort of backed up that political correctness is indicative of the Anglo-sphere in English speaking countries, but that doesn't account for Sweden and Germany where the population has been reduced to being self hating Liberals by cultural Marxist academia.

40 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Francois ?? This is a coincidence. You, and I returned to the Corner's rancid and mouldy crumb filled folds. I see that bag of arse water Deco is back too. I'm not impressed so far.

Jackie! I was convinced you were in the Grenfell. How close was it?