CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Herbalife and those stupid enough to sell it

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

A ponzi pyramid scheme perpetuated by single-IQ personal trainers and out of work middle-20s mothers who can't make a proper living.

Usually regarding themselves as health experts because they took a 2 hour presentation by a head office snake oil salesperson in the local town hall, they can be found continually posting on social media or fawning around the gym in full Herbalife gear for 6 to 8 hours a day.

If they're not on Facebook trying to convince their friends and family members for the umpteenth time to buy smoothies that look and taste like Stella and kebab vomit, they are down the pub finding any temporary stall in conversation to flog little pills that turn you into Arnold Schwarzenegger after a week, or cheap plastic protein shakers.

99% of Herbalife "employees" make less than minimum wage, whilst the 0.1% at the top make a fucking killing. But it's not a pyramid scheme (says every cunt selling a pyramid scheme), it's like running your own business.

Bunch of utter cunts. Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A ponzi pyramid scheme perpetuated by single-IQ personal trainers and out of work middle-20s mothers who can't make a proper living.

Usually regarding themselves as health experts because they took a 2 hour presentation by a head office snake oil salesperson in the local town hall, they can be found continually posting on social media or fawning around the gym in full Herbalife gear for 6 to 8 hours a day.

If they're not on Facebook trying to convince their friends and family members for the umpteenth time to buy smoothies that look and taste like Stella and kebab vomit, they are down the pub finding any temporary stall in conversation to flog little pills that turn you into Arnold Schwarzenegger after a week, or cheap plastic protein shakers.

99% of Herbalife "employees" make less than minimum wage, whilst the 0.1% at the top make a fucking killing. But it's not a pyramid scheme (says every cunt selling a pyramid scheme), it's like running your own business.

Did they turn down your job application, Bill?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Did they turn down your job application, Bill?

You're better than this predictable shit wolfie. Even Jazz's trite one liner was more original. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're better than this predictable shit wolfie. Even Jazz's trite one liner was more original. 

Reported for being wrong on both statements. 

Had a flatmate, back in the 16th Century, who sold this crap

I say 'sold'. I mean' stored it in vast quantities in his bedroom'. Come the month end and we were on our uppers, we'd open up a tin of their protein powder or some such gunk and try and live on it for a couple of days until payday.

Hunger was a better option. This stuff gave us the galloping squits.

It goes without saying he never made a penny off this beacon of free enterprise.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Had a flatmate, back in the 16th Century, who sold this crap

I say 'sold'. I mean' stored it in vast quantities in his bedroom'. Come the month end and we were on our uppers, we'd open up a tin of their protein powder or some such gunk and try and live on it for a couple of days until payday.

Hunger was a better option. This stuff gave us the galloping squits.

It goes without saying he never made a penny off this beacon of free enterprise.

I didn't know you lived with punkape during his student days when he dabbled with left wing politics and slumming it?

Bill, this sounds like the bitter rant of an H.M.O. dweller who has had their fingers burnt in a time share scam. Thinking that they've hit the big time by obtaining exclusive use of a "dream" apartment on the Benidorm strip, all they ended up with is a bucket in Cleethorpes and a hammer with which to kill their stupid fucking selves with.

Either you're that H.M.O. dwelling wanker, or one of those boring cunts obsessed with the evils of cold callers, your cheap PVC door plastered in neighbourhood watch stickers and the spittle of the neighbourhood children who absolutely fucking despise you. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, this sounds like the bitter rant of an H.M.O. dweller who has had their fingers burnt in a time share scam. Thinking that they've hit the big time by obtaining exclusive use of a "dream" apartment on the Benidorm strip, all they ended up with is a bucket in Cleethorpes and a hammer with which to kill their stupid fucking selves with.

Either you're that H.M.O. dwelling wanker, or one of those boring cunts obsessed with the evils of cold callers, your cheap PVC door plastered in neighbourhood watch stickers and the spittle of the neighbourhood children who absolutely fucking despise you. 

Beautiful, did you hear that Withers is dead?

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why limit ones self to being a wanker in only one respect? 

I'll have you know my HMO's front door has an XL "cold callers not welcome" sticker covering the letter box. 

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why limit ones self to being a wanker in only one respect? 

I'll have you know my HMO's front door has an XL "cold callers not welcome" sticker covering the letter box. 

... and the sign on your rear entrance reads "Beware of My Dog"

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I think he meant 'Herablife'. It's the pyramid connection.

I've amended it. We all know the site desperately needs the SEO.

Sounds like the 21st century version of my dear departed  Ma and her Tupperware years . The old mans  " You'll be sorry " warnings of course  went unheeded . Did she listen ? - did she fuck . Once the garage was fucking knee deep in the stuff we then moved on to the loft.
Brilliant business idea [muuurican of course] . Just churn the stuff out and then get some schmuck to act as your warehouse , clog up their home with the shit and then also use said home as a sales room and distribution centre, and why not throw a fucking party to flog it off , providing  your tea , coffee , and hob nobs
Can still remember all the cries of  "Ooh ! ... that'll come in handy" and " Aaw Brenda that's just what I've always needed " for all that shite that spent the rest of it's days stuffed in the back of that corner kitchen cupboard. Come to think of it I overhear much  the same remarks these days when Mrs kurtz and her mates throw the "fun" parties they obviously enjoy so much.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Welcome back Decs. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The worst part about them loitering in a gym buggering all and sundry to purchase their worthless shit, is that they wouldn't fucking feel the need to peddle it if they used the equipment in the fucking gym a few days a week. Better fitness increases confidence, which projects in job interviews. They'd have interviews because the confidence would compel them into the job centre to look for gainful employment!  Why can they feel good going into a gym to sell utter shit every day, but they can never find the time to put down the biscuits and crisps to go and exercise even a few days a week?

i want them dead....credit to Rev

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Welcome back Decs. 

Now. If that doesn't test his current mood.

I was gonna welcome him back too, but then I thought how nice it would be of him to say something like: "Hi Guys, I cannot greet you all again individually, but trust me, it feels fantastic to be amongst you all once more. I've so missed each and every one you in my absence... " etc. etc. 

That would be the honourable thing for him to do. I mean, he just simply fucked-off without even a goodbye. I for one, was completely devastated. He must have known that. It's not for me, or anybody else to welcome him back. It is for him, to explain himself.