Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
The Lady Penelope

Christian names that automatically make a person a cunt

Bill Stickers    2,479
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Whats your problem you cunt? Is Stubby the next Ding? Oh no, I bet he's shitting himself. 

Prick. 

You're hard. I'm going to call you Mr Muscles from now on. 

ratcum    688
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Whats your problem you cunt? Is Stubby the next Ding? Oh no, I bet he's shitting himself. 

Prick. 

Imagine if someone got camera and CAMRA mixed up Snatchly? And that someone was a surgeon about to stick one of those flexi cameras up your bum. Instead, they try to stuff a fat bearded middle aged bore talking about spiles and firkins up there instead.

• Like 2

Snatch    2,526
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're hard. I'm going to call you Mr Muscles from now on. 

You really got me on the ropes now. 

Idiot.

Snatch    2,526
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if someone got camera and CAMRA mixed up Snatchly? And that someone was a surgeon about to stick one of those flexi cameras up your bum. Instead, they try to stuff a fat bearded middle aged bore talking about spiles and firkins up there instead.

There are some things that just can't be explained Ratty. 

ratcum    688
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There are some things that just can't be explained Ratty. 

yeah, like living mother in laws

Decimus    4,137
On 10/08/2017 at 2:43 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

There's only a triangulate of retards who feel the impulse to reply to my goading, and all of those are on thinnest ice possible. The fact you can't accept no one likes you and that you have to think of a come back shows that I'm winning hands down just like I do when fishing for decs. 

I congratulate you on having enough balls to venture out from behind the strength in numbers from a little clique, who unbeknownst to you all, are universally despised here.   

Please keep going because i for one know it's going to end because I sense you only require a bit more poking for a meltdown 

I'm sure he's devastated that a dozen or so mentally deficient strangers tapping out tedious shite like the above rubbish aren't overly fond of him.

The very fact that you attach any sort of significance to popularity on an internet forum is indicative of what a sad little no-mark cunt you must be in the real world.

He's got the Decimus seal of approval which is all that matters. Now kindly think twice before ever again engaging your betters, lest you rattle yourself so severely that you break your neck.

Frank    1,112
On 8/10/2017 at 5:43 PM, BuggerLugs said:

Ok, wot about Aloysius, like Aloysius Parker off Thunderbirds. My missus took me down with a stab of thick-cunterry for pronouncing it Alloy-see-us instead of Allo-ishus, now there's a proper cunt's name and if yer still don't think that's up to scratch, just fuck off.

What do you want?

Decimus    4,137
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

What do you want?

He hasn't got the Decimus seal of approval.

Stubby Pecker    827
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure he's devastated that a dozen or so mentally deficient strangers tapping out tedious shite like the above rubbish aren't overly fond of him.

The very fact that you attach any sort of significance to popularity on an internet forum is indicative of what a sad little no-mark cunt you must be in the real world.

He's got the Decimus seal of approval which is all that matters. Now kindly think twice before ever again engaging your betters, lest you rattle yourself so severely that you break your neck.

What the fuck was that? I can see I've got to you so much you feel compelled to rant on and on. I'm over it to be honest and have consigned you to the scrap heap. Avoiding a full meltdown is actually to your credit but I fear your anger is making a come back...

• Like 1

Bubba C    1,963
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck was that? I can see I've got to you so much you feel compelled to rant on and on. I'm over it to be honest and have consigned you to the scrap heap. Avoiding a full meltdown is actually to your credit but I fear your anger is making a come back...

Um, what's the plan here, stubs? 

Decimus    4,137
Just now, Bubba C said:

Um, what's the plan here, stubs? 

It appears to be repeating verbatim everything that's thrown at it, in the vain hope that posting "meltdown" enough times will detract from its bone shaking rattling.

Decimus    4,137
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm over it to be honest

To suggest that you're "over it" would imply that you have been tossing and turning at night over the absolute pasting you've received of late. 

Rattatatttttattttatatalled.

ratcum    688
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To suggest that you're "over it" would imply that you have been tossing and turning at night over the absolute pasting you've received of late. 

Rattatatttttattttatatalled.

Deco. Your avatar. Explain why you've got Ian McShane fingering two ducks. You mad cunt

Stubby Pecker    827
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

My baited hook worked. Like all good fishermen patience was required but what a whooper I've snagged. I feel the angst if your words and the tears that must have flowed the 3 days it took you to write them, over several drafts. This could be your Waterloo moment in terms of meltdowns so please think again as mental institutions are severely over stretched