CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Fathers

Decimus

They talk as if no other bloke's rancid fat slag has ever split her worn out cunt sideways giving birth.

I don't want to hear about the 36 hour labour I was hoping your vile, fucking disgrace of a wife would die in, and I'm not interested in being the Godfather unless I can drown the little cunt in the font.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

They talk as if no other bloke's rancid fat slag has ever split her worn out cunt sideways giving birth.

I don't want to hear about the 36 hour labour I was hoping your vile, fucking disgrace of a wife would die in, and I'm not interested in being the Godfather unless I can drown the little cunt in the font.

Fuck off.

oh dear

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

oh dear

It's been a lovely afternoon, Withers. After a morning of rubber stamping local authority planning applications, I've repaired to a local hostelry beside the river Yare and have been reviewing some of the content that I have missed over the past four months. I note with interest that you appear to have been figuratively fucked by Ape over the majority of that time period, and have developed an infatuation with Punkape. Far be it from me to cast judgement, but I really don't think there is anyway back for you. 

I'll take over now. You tried, which I suppose is better than nothing, but I think you're finished here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's been a lovely afternoon, Withers. After a morning of rubber stamping local authority planning applications, I've repaired to a local hostelry beside the river Yare and have been reviewing some of the content that I have missed over the past four months. I note with interest that you appear to have been figuratively fucked by Ape over the majority of that time period, and have developed an infatuation with Punkape. Far be it from me to cast judgement, but I really don't think there is anyway back for you. 

I'll take over now. You tried, which I suppose is better than nothing, but I think you're finished here.

Please don't mock, there are other sites for that ( well just about )

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

That's no way to talk about Charlie Gard's dad.

Guest Bill Stickers

A fucking great nomination. Two guys at work recently had kids and have barely mentioned them, it's been a breath of fresh air.

Usually these idiots go to great lengths to tell you how little sleep they have had, how much money it's cost, how much of a bitch their wife has turned into, how they don't have any sex anymore, how it's all fecal matter and fucking fathering classes at the local community centre.

Then they have audacity to recommend having one ASAP! Misery loves company. Fuck off. 

Guest Manky

Good to see Decipus and Shitters acting like conjoined fucking twins. Monkey see, monkey do in a mirror image.  Fucking pair of atsewipes.

"You like my post and I will like yours"

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Good to see Decipus and Shitters acting like conjoined fucking twins. Monkey see, monkey do in a mirror image.  Fucking pair of atsewipes.

Are you triggered because you were raised in a Dickensian orphanage and can't relate to any of this? 

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Perhaps if you had put in more effort during your formative years of education, things around here might be different. Instead of wasting the best years of your life scrubbing pots in the Queen's 55th regiment of Northern Monkeys, you might have produced a post by now that was worthy of one of my highly sought after likes.

As it stands, my interests do not currently include penny farthings, pies or casual racism. So fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Perhaps if you had put in more effort during your formative years of education, things around here might be different. Instead of wasting the best years of your life scrubbing pots in the Queen's 55th regiment of Northern Monkeys, you might have produced a post by now that was worthy of one of my highly sought after likes.

As it stands, my interests do not currently include penny farthings, pies or casual racism. So fuck off.

I'd give this two likes if I could.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I once worked with an Olympic class baby bore who used to give everyone a running commentary of every bowel and bladder movement of his baby daughter until somebody pissed on his bonfire by pointing out that it would only be 16 years until she was sucking cock.

16 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I once worked with an Olympic class baby bore who used to give everyone a running commentary of every bowel and bladder movement of his baby daughter until somebody pissed on his bonfire by pointing out that it would only be 16 years until she was sucking cock.

16 years? I presume they weren't from Liverpool.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

PS @Decimus don't forget to like. X

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd give this two likes if I could.

Fucking Mork and Mindy are at it again. Dumb and fucking dumber.

21 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It's important we have the right to let these people die

Guest Ollyboro

Channel 17, Really, has put on a CC night.

9-10pm - a documentary about everycunt's favourite prossie killer and taxi driver - Stevie Wright.

10-11pm - Donald Nielson gets a much deserved reappraisal of his career.

11-Midnight - Meet the Wests. 

Midnight- 12.30- Fishcakes. Good stuff.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Go suspiciously quiet every time he gets the photos out or discusses the baby, leave it a couple of weeks and then awkwardly enquire whether it would be possible to spend time with the child at weekends.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

then awkwardly enquire whether it would be possible to spend time with the child at weekends.

When the time comes to ask him, I'll ensure I have Rock'n'Roll part two blaring out in the background whilst vigorously playing my wobble board.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A large Havana cigar and jingly bracelet wouldn't hurt either.

Now look here, Eric. I have absolutely no qualms in portraying myself as a horrendous sexual predator in order to avoid being bored to death by my vapid acquaintance. But I'll be fucking damned if I ever stoop so low as to impersonate a northern monkey.