CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Fathers

Decimus

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now look here, Eric. I have absolutely no qualms in portraying myself as a horrendous sexual predator in order to avoid being bored to death by my vapid acquaintance. But I'll be fucking damned if I ever stoop so low as to impersonate a northern monkey.

You know full well that I was suggesting you portray yourself as the biological father. Ask for a key ring photo too.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

When being bothered by new fathers gushing about their offspring, I remind them that henceforth the lovely tight pussy they have been enjoying will now be the size of a potato sack, and will constantly leak urine. 

Fortunately for you, your boyfriend will never give birth out his arse. 

3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

When being bothered by new fathers gushing about their offspring, I remind them that henceforth the lovely tight pussy they have been enjoying will now be the size of a potato sack, and will constantly leak urine. 

I left exactly that message on Charlie Gard's dad's twitter feed. I'm sick of them constantly banging on about the little cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I left exactly that message on Charlie Gard's dad's twitter feed. I'm sick of them constantly banging on about the little cunt.

Jesus Christ 

Guest Dr. Quim
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The ones that birth invalids always feel the need to overcompensate. I remember missing out on the first place prize to some wheelchair-bound lump in woodworking class when we were building sail boats to race.

Of course the cunt's boat was better, his forty-year-old attendant had built the entire fucking thing as he sat there drooling and slapping his wrists. His fucking parents bragged about it in the local newspaper and I was sent home to my drunkard ex-navy father to be beaten for "letting the family down".

8 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

The ones that birth invalids always feel the need to overcompensate. I remember missing out on the first place prize to some wheelchair-bound lump in woodworking class when we were building sail boats to race.

Of course the cunt's boat was better, his forty-year-old attendant had built the entire fucking thing as he sat there drooling and slapping his wrists. His fucking parents bragged about it in the local newspaper and I was sent home to my drunkard ex-navy father to be beaten for "letting the family down".

You should have set him on fire, you've only yourself to blame for feeling the lick of the cat when you returned home to your Wendy house.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

You selfish, heartless piece of hair encrusted shit. I hope you die. Better toy boat indeed. Cunt

16 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Quim
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You selfish, heartless piece of hair encrusted shit. I hope you die. Better toy boat indeed. Cunt

Oh please. He died of a chest infection that year. Get over yourself.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Building sail boats at school. Sounds idyllic, the kind of childhood depicted in an Arthur Ransome tale. Some of us were sent to work as foetuses and cut in half with rusty bread knives by our fathers every night. You try telling that to the kids of today etc' etc'....

Guest Dr. Quim
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I predict that you will drag CC to an all time low. You are trouble, and a cunt of the highest order.

Shove your morality up your arse you snivelling little malcontent.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Shove your morality up your arse you snivelling little malcontent.

That'll be the smallest thing he's ever put up there. He's known locally as Mitrailleuse due to his ability to fire multiple 10kg medicine balls out of his stinking, frog bothering ring piece. He is correct saying you are a cunt though.

11 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

That'll be the smallest thing he's ever put up there. He's known locally as Mitrailleuse due to his ability to fire multiple 10kg medicine balls out of his stinking, frog bothering ring piece. He is correct saying you are a cunt though.

BQ, you're back!!!!!!  Great, now fuck off for another 50 weeks.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fortunately for you, your boyfriend will never give birth out his arse. 

Speaks a man of obvious first hand experience. I can sense your obvious frustration in your sex life with punkape- it must be like chucking a sausage down the M5 but at least you've got the lovely brown, albeit smelly and sticky, babies he lays on your chest most nights.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let's not.

I think he feels intimidated by you Frank. I needed the break, seeing Punks fucking drivel every night sent me to a dark place psychologically. I needed to get my head together. I mean how can anyone be that fucking thick!