CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie Gard's parents

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Just been watching the news about these two storming out of the high court because the judge won't let them take their brain dead son to the states for some quack treatment that doesn't stand a fucking hope of giving the poor kid a chance. 

The Father reminds me of an e fit I once saw on crimewatch for somebody who battered a 90 year old woman within an inch of her life for her pension and the mother looks like a prostitute. It has occurred to me that these ugly cunts could be getting a bit too fond of the limelight rather than giving a fuck about the quality of life of this poor child. 

If I was the judge I would have held both of them in contempt and locked the fuckers up for 24 hours and then had the doctors who know a lot better than  they do explain their son's condition to them again very slowly so even their defective brains can absorb the information.

No jollies to the US on the public's sympathy you selfish cunts. Just give your son a dignified death and grieve minus the press attention like most parents do when they suffer a tragedy like this.

22 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just been watching the news about these two storming out of the high court because the judge won't let them take their brain dead son to the states for some quack treatment that doesn't stand a fucking hope of giving the poor kid a chance. 

The Father reminds me of an e fit I once saw on crimewatch for somebody who battered a 90 year old woman within an inch of her life for her pension and the mother looks like a prostitute. It has occurred to me that these ugly cunts could be getting a bit too fond of the limelight rather than giving a fuck about the quality of life of this poor child. 

If I was the judge I would have held both of them in contempt and locked the fuckers up for 24 hours and then had the doctors who know a lot better than  they do explain their son's condition to them again very slowly so even their defective brains can absorb the information.

No jollies to the US on the public's sympathy you selfish cunts. Just give your son a dignified death and grieve minus the press attention like most parents do when they suffer a tragedy like this.

You rotten, evil cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Manky

It's all about quality of life. The kid has little to no chance of enjoying any of the things most of us take for granted. If spare part surgery would help, Punkape has loads of bits of no use to anyone and I have just signed a Donor card on his behalf, crossing out the bit that says "after my death"

Just now, Punkape said:

You're a fucking disgrace with tertiary mumps.

Is that opposed to being a repressed homosexual and a Walter Mitty like your good self Spunk?

3 hours ago, Manky said:

It's all about quality of life. The kid has little to no chance of enjoying any of the things most of us take for granted.

That unfortunately is the reality. I don't believe that the parents are in any way freeloading, they are just desperate not to accept that nothing can be done to save their child.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That unfortunately is the reality. I don't believe that the parents are in any way freeloading, they are just desperate not to accept that nothing can be done to save their child.

Some parents won't let go. Surely the only humane option is to ease little Charlie's journey off this mortal coil as kindly and painlessly as they can and the parents should try for another once they have had time to grieve.

15 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A "family spokesman" has just been on the news, claiming that the parents "own" the baby, not the state, and therefore all decisions should be entirely up to them. I wonder how much he's getting paid?

Guest Snatch
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A "family spokesman" has just been on the news, claiming that the parents "own" the baby, not the state, and therefore all decisions should be entirely up to them. I wonder how much he's getting paid?

And was he recommended by the McCanns?

Guest Piston

What the fuck happened to 'minimise suffering...dignity' etc.

The poor little sod could have gone to USA, been treated and the end game played by now.

In fact, it's still a lawyers' beanfeast for as long as the fucking vultures can string it out.

Best interest of bastards?

Edited by Piston
omission of possesive apostrophe...mea culpa

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A "family spokesman" has just been on the news, claiming that the parents "own" the baby, not the state,

Debatable in the UK .. I think that we are all the Queen's "subjects".

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

So now his parents have took the decision that they should have taken months ago. Even with intervention at a very early stage would have meant that he was severely disabled.

http://news.sky.com/story/charlie-gard-case-us-father-says-professor-michio-hiranos-experimental-treatment-saved-my-son-10960272

The last thing this country needs is another fucking raspberry. I had my trip to the cinema ruined by one of these inconsiderate cunts. Who the fuck moans all the way through Dunkirk? It wasn't even that gory. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The last thing this country needs is another fucking raspberry. I had my trip to the cinema ruined by one of these inconsiderate cunts. Who the fuck moans all the way through Dunkirk? It wasn't even that gory. 

Stubby?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The Dover to Dunkirk ferry can be pretty gory.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby?

Stubby Juniors go up to an ice cream van and ask, "can i have a 99's please?"

The ice cream man says, "certainly, would you like chocolate sauce or strawberry sauce?"

Stubby Junior replies, "it doesn't really matter mate...I am gonna to drop it anyway"

Guest Gong Farmer

With anything like this... everyone's a fucking expert... except the experts themselves who apparently know nothing. As usual ...opinions and emotions over ride facts that lead to berating  the hospital staff and feeling entitled to make death threats against the doctors.