CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie Gard's parents

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Lady Penelope

The best that could have been hoped for is what this poor little  lad in the pushchair has got .. tubes coming out of him and minimal awareness of the world around him.

f35df538accea63c853e29ded07635078fc3da2a

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

With anything like this... everyone's a fucking expert... except the experts themselves who apparently know nothing. As usual ...opinions and emotions over ride facts that lead to berating  the hospital staff and feeling entitled to make death threats against the doctors.

These are the same category of thick Jeremy Kyle audience member fuckwits who brick paediatricins windows because they think they are the same thing as paedophiles.

I personally feel that those responsible for making those threats should be hunted down and slowly fed into a wood chipper along with their scummy relatives so their diseased inbred DNA is completely expelled from the human gene pool.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

These are the same category of thick Jeremy Kyle audience member fuckwits who brick paediatricins windows because they think they are the same thing as paedophiles.

I personally feel that those responsible for making those threats should be hunted down and slowly fed into a wood chipper along with their scummy relatives so their diseased inbred DNA is completely expelled from the human gene pool.

Everything just seems to be binary now with many people not being able to critically think things through for themselves and hold two thoughts at the same time thereby disenabling themselves to arrive at an opinion or conclusion that might lie somewhere in between the two choices on the table, and there is always only two choices or sides to an argument, never a third.  I don't know if these people are genuinely incapable of thinking outside the box or if it comes from years of diminishing the education system or from media manipulation from some camps that have actively encouraged certain demographics to not to think in any other way other than the binary yes-no, black-white. left-right,options that are offered up .... hence droves of thick scum threatening doctors with death dosed up on a diet of shit mindless television and news media that reports selected news penned especially for subscribers with a reading age of the average six year old.

38 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Everything just seems to be binary now with many people not being able to critically think things through for themselves and hold two thoughts at the same time thereby disenabling themselves to arrive at an opinion or conclusion that might lie somewhere in between the two choices on the table, and there is always only two choices or sides to an argument, never a third.  I don't know if these people are genuinely incapable of thinking outside the box or if it comes from years of diminishing the education system or from media manipulation from some camps that have actively encouraged certain demographics to not to think in any other way other than the binary yes-no, black-white. left-right,options that are offered up .... hence droves of thick scum threatening doctors with death dosed up on a diet of shit mindless television and news media that reports selected news penned especially for subscribers with a reading age of the average six year old.

Education has been destroyed by the liberal namby-pamby brigade. Teachers when I was young were allowed to single out the thickies and separate them from the kids with a functioning brain. Now nobody must be singled out and we can't tell them they're thick, we have to dumb everybody else down so when it comes to exams, 'everyone's a winner', like a sports day at a spacker school. Now the brighter kids can't be encouraged or rewarded and have to sit and watch the mongs trying to add 3 and 2 on their fingers.

Guest nobgobbler
On 15/07/2017 at 10:54 AM, Piston said:

What the fuck happened to 'minimise suffering...dignity' etc.

The poor little sod could have gone to USA, been treated and the end game played by now.

In fact, it's still a lawyers' beanfeast for as long as the fucking vultures can string it out.

Best interest of bastards?

Fucking lawyers. Gunshot, Bastard & Dribble. 

Guest nobgobbler
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Education has been destroyed by the liberal namby-pamby brigade. Teachers when I was young were allowed to single out the thickies and separate them from the kids with a functioning brain. Now nobody must be singled out and we can't tell them they're thick, we have to dumb everybody else down so when it comes to exams, 'everyone's a winner', like a sports day at a spacker school. Now the brighter kids can't be encouraged or rewarded and have to sit and watch the mongs trying to add 3 and 2 on their fingers.

Liberal cunts destroy everything. Why can't they just accept that shit happens and fuck off with the cotton wool?

Guest Gong Farmer
45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Coupled with parents that side with the kids instead of supporting the schools and teachers when their little darlings kick off in class. The schools are no longer allowed to dish out meaningful discipline with the parents incapable of dishing out any form of meaningful discipline.

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Coupled with parents that side with the kids instead of supporting the schools and teachers when their little darlings kick off in class. The schools are no longer allowed to dish out meaningful discipline with the parents incapable of dishing out any form of meaningful discipline.

Precisely. We have created a chav epidemic. Illiterate scum are as much a protected species as Islamists and poofs.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because liberal is the new Nazi.

Neo Liberalism is totalitarian fascism. Horse shoe theory demonstrates in political science that both extremes of the left and right become essentially the same thing when moving away from the centre eventually meeting at the top of the horse shoe with a minimum amount of empty space between the two ideologies.  

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti fascists "Sir Winston Churchill"

Guest Gong Farmer
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. We have created a chav epidemic. Illiterate scum are as much a protected species as Islamists and poofs.

Everyone is a protected species except white middle class males.

21 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck off you Dutch cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The truth of the matter is that this whole shitstorm hasn't been about Charlie Gard for a while. It has, in part, been one of those cases of the shitty Red Top rags trying to come over nicey-nicey by championing a bullshit cause. All that 'Charlie's Army' bullshit is just the phone hacking set trying to appear like decent human beings. I think some of this is Murdoch trying to poison the British people against the NHS as well. Great Ormond Street has been the bad guys in all of this, despite the fact that 1) they know what they are fucking talking about and 2) they are a renowned institution.

Stupid chav parents get hoodwinked by a yank quack. If the guy had suggested they use healing crystals or reiki or some other form of blatant bullshit then the deceit would be obvious. This vulture instead sounded just credible enough to get the chav parents, and thousands of Sun-reading scum, into pillorying a renowned medical institution. Were these fools really stupid enough to believe that with the right off-piste medical magic they could have reversed his vegetative state and he would have lived a long, happy and fulfilled life? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Never has the phrase "you've got to be cruel to be kind" been more appropriate. I would have been a cruel cunt about 8 months ago to save the little fella this anguish if indeed he had any awareness of anything around him.

15 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The truth of the matter is that this whole shitstorm hasn't been about Charlie Gard for a while. It has, in part, been one of those cases of the shitty Red Top rags trying to come over nicey-nicey by championing a bullshit cause. All that 'Charlie's Army' bullshit is just the phone hacking set trying to appear like decent human beings. I think some of this is Murdoch trying to poison the British people against the NHS as well. Great Ormond Street has been the bad guys in all of this, despite the fact that 1) they know what they are fucking talking about and 2) they are a renowned institution.

Stupid chav parents get hoodwinked by a yank quack. If the guy had suggested they use healing crystals or reiki or some other form of blatant bullshit then the deceit would be obvious. This vulture instead sounded just credible enough to get the chav parents, and thousands of Sun-reading scum, into pillorying a renowned medical institution. Were these fools really stupid enough to believe that with the right off-piste medical magic they could have reversed his vegetative state and he would have lived a long, happy and fulfilled life? 

Spot on dan, unfortunately we're a nation of at least 50% utter thickos and the evil cunts in the press know this and prey on the retarded, herd mentality of their sheep. It's how religion used to work before they invented the printing press

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot on dan, unfortunately we're a nation of at least 50% utter thickos and the evil cunts in the press know this and prey on the retarded, herd mentality of their sheep. It's how religion used to work before they invented the printing press

Stubby, fuck this shit, check out Bawsey's excellent "seperated at birth" nomination on The Open Corner. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We're going backwards I think. The Charlie Gard story was on the brink of being a celebration of willful ignorance. If the experts' views don't fit my own then I will waltz into an alternative reality. To put it another way, why do I keep hearing about Flat Earth theory at the moment? If anything more people are believing that shite now than ten years ago. People are now generally so thick and self-centered that they believe that their horseshit ideas are sacred. Experts? Pah! What do they know! 

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

We're going backwards I think. The Charlie Gard story was on the brink of being a celebration of willful ignorance. If the experts' views don't fit my own then I will waltz into an alternative reality. To put it another way, why do I keep hearing about Flat Earth theory at the moment? If anything more people are believing that shite now than ten years ago. People are now generally so thick and self-centered that they believe that their horseshit ideas are sacred. Experts? Pah! What do they know! 

The general rubbishing of science has been a growning trend for many years now despite our unprecedented connectivity to the wealth of knowledge we have. Just look at trumpy and his march towards the rapture. At least half of our species needs recyling or we're all fucked.