CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christian Sex Offenders

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

Out of likes ladyp. All delusional followers of the oldest con trick and psy op, invented by the power hungry to lord it over the masses, need to have religion whipped ouf of them, like in a lot of cases it was whipped into them if they didn't follow suit (my mother was evacuated to a Welsh Catholic Convent during WW2 where the nuns were brutal with the cane and would not speak English to the terrified evacuees, the nasty, horrid, evil, catholic, child abusing, witches pretending to follow a loving lord!)

Fuck off punkape you trolling little turd. You have no soul, there is no grand architect, there is no afterlife, grow up you pathetic little drone.

14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Out of likes ladyp. All delusional followers of the oldest con trick and psy op, invented by the power hungry to lord it over the masses, need to have religion whipped ouf of them, like in a lot of cases it was whipped into them if they didn't follow suit (my mother was evacuated to a Welsh Catholic Convent during WW2 where the nuns were brutal with the cane and would not speak English to the terrified evacuees, the nasty, horrid, evil, catholic, child abusing, witches pretending to follow a loving lord!)

Fuck off punkape you trolling little turd. You have no soul, there is no grand architect, there is no afterlife, grow up you pathetic little drone.

Punkape disagrees. He's off to Africa soon to spread the lords work, or at least that's what he told his congregation.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Cunts like you should be interred for preaching "hate atheism " as well as promoting gay tolerance and pathetically wistful proletarian dogma. 

Our society lurches daily towards a latter day Sodom and Gomorrah with you and your ghastly types washing your hands in the bloated excess. There will be a judgement day and you will be brought to account for your embrace of the country's moral collapse and spiritual disintegration. Like Edward vii you wallow in a cesspool of degradation and laud it's mind sapping decay.

You should repent whilst you can or face the consequences before your maker.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts like you should be interred for preaching "hate atheism " as well as promoting gay tolerance and pathetically wistful proletarian dogma. 

Our society lurches daily towards a latter day Sodom and Gomorrah with you and your ghastly types washing your hands in the bloated excess. There will be a judgement day and you will be brought to account for your embrace of the country's moral collapse and spiritual disintegration. Like Edward vii you wallow in a cesspool of degradation and laud it's mind sapping decay.

Fuck off.

My makers (my parents) died a long time ago. So a bit difficult to do that.

I do not need somebody elses dogma to give me a moral compass. I am intelligent enough to realise what is right and wrong, I do not need to live my life by rules made up by psychotic episodes of schizophrenics that were written down a long time ago.

I hate the royal family (not as individuals) and all they stand for, so shove that up your capacious ringpiece.

Guest Dr. Quim

Seems these days that any religion is just a front to protect kiddy fiddlers. Burn 'em all, I say - the kiddy fiddlers and their protectors, that is - leave the trillions of pounds of infrastructure intact and turn all of the churches, mosques, synagogues and temples into apartments, bars and nightclubs.

Anyone who still wishes to practice religion after the cleansing can have a small wooden statue (or ornately framed oil painting) of myself to pray to with a little button on the base that, when pressed, makes him recite a random point in time where religion was used as an excuse for cuntish behaviour.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Is it true that a doctor looked at your rectum and said "look here, we have a gonner rear"?

Drug fuelled gay orgy broken up by Italian Police in the Vatican says all you need to know really. Convicted child molesters all over the globe, priceless riches and treasures languishing in their vaults, remember Bill Gates has only been around since 1975, these cunts have been hoarding from the year dot !! And to top it all El Papa is supposed to be infallible. Hypocrisy beyond belief. Perhaps Paisley wasn`t so far off the mark though he did tend to bellow Antichrist a lot. 

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Christopher Wren was quite a grand architect, as was Isambard Kingdom Brunel 

https://youtu.be/21QqXumEWFU

Guest Manky

The  Church of England has lost it's way. Gay marriage was a bridge too far for me. It hurts me to say it but in a lot of respects, the African churches are truer to the faith than those plastic Marxist twats running the C of E. Any twat that opposes faggot burning can fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ian Brady probably enjoyed burning people as well.

Your continued advocacy of torture should get you banned from this site and the rest of the internet you sick weirdo....

Fuck off.

Sky fairy worshipping superstitious fool you really have no clue how to carry yourself on here. You do not understand humour, you are too thick.

Your days are numbered, comparing me again to Ian Brady, you will never learn.

You can't take it when it's dished out to you.

It is so easy to make you flip into your usual sub routines, fun fun fun!

Say your Hail Mary's you little sinner, repent you hypocrite.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sky fairy worshipping superstitious fool you really have no clue how to carry yourself on here. You do not understand humour, you are too thick.

Your days are numbered, comparing me again to Ian Brady, you will never learn.

You can't take it when it's dished out to you.

It is so easy to make you flip into your usual sub routines, fun fun fun!

Say your Hail Mary's you little sinner, repent you hypocrite.

You have a natural propensity for evil....

You and the devil would be comfortable bedfellows....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You have a natural propensity for evil....

You and the devil would be comfortable bedfellows....

lol.

I would rather worship the Devil than god.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's why you're evil and going to hell.

lol.

I will willingly go where you are not as the assault charge isn't worth it.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

That's why you're evil and going to hell.

lol.

Punkers, did you see Frank's blatant attempt to invite himself for a drink on his way south yesterday. The audacity of the 'man'.  I have received the 25 litre container of Lourdes Holy Water, and it is here ready for you to collect.  I look forward to seeing you soon, and sharing some really good Margaux. Drive safely.

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Punkers, did you see Frank's blatant attempt to invite himself for a drink on his way south yesterday. The audacity of the 'man'.  I have received the 25 litre container of Lourdes Holy Water, and it is here ready for you to collect.  I look forward to seeing you soon, and sharing some really good Margaux. Drive safely.

You would need more than 25 litres of industrial strength Domestos to disinfect Frank upon his arrival......

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You would need more than 25 litres of industrial strength Domestos to disinfect Frank upon his arrival......

Ah yes an HIV party, how nice.