CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Dr. Quim
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't think I like your tone, Dr. Quim. 

You're just being pissy because I was rude to your ward - that Witheredscrote fellow. Away with you and your tedious posturing.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There are many immigrants moving in on South Coast too. There are many Poles in Southampton and Bournemouth/Poole. Brighton and Hove has many more faces of colour than it did when I was growing up there in the early seventies. Near where I am the social housing is being filled with Africans. They have to be housed somewhere.

Perhaps if we did more to help to improve their countries then there would be less of them wanting or needing to come here.

Like what exactly? How can we possibly fix a land the size of africa when we can't even fix our own tiny part of the world anymore? They'll be happy to stay in africa once they have over populated the uk and depleted our resources to third world level. 

Guest Dr. Quim
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has she offered to shite in someone's mouth yet? 

"She"?! Fucking "She"?!

I didn't get to my lofty position by bleeding all over the place and pretending to have headaches. Fuck off you mentally malformed inbred.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Like what exactly? How can we possibly fix a land the size of africa when we can't even fix our own tiny part of the world anymore? They'll be happy to stay in africa once they have over populated the uk and depleted our resources to third world level. 

A mosquito borne super virus should work. The only way to improve the planet is to massively depopulate it over the next few centuries.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

"She"?! Fucking "She"?!

I didn't get to my lofty position by bleeding all over the place and pretending to have headaches. Fuck off you mentally malformed inbred.

Sorry, I assumed you were a medicine woman. If you were going to join a site using a name gleaned from a shit American TV show, a more manly idea would have been 'Wanker Texas Ranger'.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry, I assumed you were a medicine woman. If you were going to join a site using a name gleaned from a shit American TV show, a more manly idea would have been 'Wanker Texas Ranger'.

The Cockford Files

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What you on about? Aside from firms dealing in Eurobonds, the "Square Mile" is staying put as is Nissan, who if they do move, will be anywhere bar France. UK Exports have just recorded an increase. Productivity per man hour is more than of an indication of productivity cost so France with its bloated bureaucracy and "strike at a drop of a hat militant mentality" has one the highest GDP per man hour indices. One reason why all your jobs are being exported to Poland...

You really are becoming a big headed know all cunt.  Nobody on here is interested in facts.

Guest Spanky
56 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

We don't really have any resources you fucking idiot. We mostly get ours from "third world" countries, cunty brains.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A mosquito borne super virus should work. The only way to improve the planet is to massively depopulate it over the next few centuries.

Some cunt would find a cure for it.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

We don't really have any resources you fucking idiot. We mostly get ours from "third world" countries, cunty brains.

Cunty brains? Fucking cunty brains! .... sleep with one eye open tonight, I'm ..... pth pth pth pth ....  thirsty. 

Guest Spanky
51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spanky, should you have any more like this, please PM them to me so I can steal them and raise the fucking roof over on FlidSpack corner. Thanks.

Battlestar Gaspasticca 

2 hours ago, Dr. Quim said:

You're just being pissy because I was rude to your ward - that Witheredscrote fellow. Away with you and your tedious posturing.

Beware siding with decs, the owl hating bastard, dr Quincy. The treeless wasteland he calls home is actually worse than the place he's just spent smearing his and franks shit over the walls for 4 months. He's come out very different I want the old one back. If you offer to take the shit in his mouth it might snap him out of it.