CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Spanky
23 minutes ago, Manky said:

A phrase I read earlier elsewhere,

"I am more Talcum X than Malcolm X"

I thought it was funny.

That's because you are both a cunt and a quimbicile.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You stupid cunts, you are leaving in name only. Everything else will be the same , except 'the square mile' will move to Germany and France. Nissan will move to Europe. Your imports are already costing more, exports continue to fall. Productivity per U.K man hour is less than France ( yes the lazy French work harder than you ). There will be nobody to pick your fresh produce, so you will live on Polish pickled cabbage...

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

...Nobody on here is interested in facts.

...not least fake facts.

Guest Manky
21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

My paternal grandfather was born in Froggy Twats, it's in Norfolk, 3 miles inland from Caister - on - Sea.  Decimus drinks in the local (ditch)

I had an omelette in France. They asked if I wanted one egg or two. I thought, 'one egg is une oeuf'

Sickipedia yesterday.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I had an omelette in France. They asked if I wanted one egg or two. I thought, 'one egg is une oeuf'

Sickipedia yesterday.

Today's climber...

"I went to a charity disco for women who were born with no legs. The dance floor was crawling with pussy."

Guest Dr. Quim
15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Lodza holidays in Wales n scotland as no  uk carrier will be allowed to fly in European airspace 

Panzerknacker 

Oh my. Are you a victim of brain damage? That spelling and grammar is atrocious. You remind me of a young patient of mine who suffered a series of mini strokes after a motorcycle accident. He didn't make it.

1 hour ago, Dr. Quim said:

Oh my. Are you a victim of brain damage? That spelling and grammar is atrocious. You remind me of a young patient of mine who suffered a series of mini strokes after a motorcycle accident. He didn't make it.

How's the proctology biz these days doc?

Panzerknacker 

Guest Dr. Quim
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

How's the proctology biz these days doc?

Panzerknacker 

There's very little light at the end of the tunnel. The schedules are tight and the pension is shit.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Today's climber...

"I went to a charity disco for women who were born with no legs. The dance floor was crawling with pussy."

It's be like dancing at Billingsgate fish market after a particularly late delivery of hagfish

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Quit the drink, Manky, because it's clearly not doing you any favours.

His drinking is entirely altruistic. There are dozens of employees at battered women shelters in Manchester who owe their livings to his alcohol consumption.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

His drinking is entirely altruistic. There are dozens of employees at battered women shelters in Manchester who owe their livings to him.

He's an unselfish drinker. I bet some are black or Asian, too, which means he's also been doing his bit for racial equality. 

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

His drinking is entirely altruistic. There are dozens of employees at battered women shelters in Manchester who owe their livings to his alcohol consumption.

One of the reasons Lancashire saw such high voting for Brexit was that manky threatened to take his women beating business abroad, costing hundreds of local jobs. 

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

One of the reasons Lancashire saw such high voting for Brexit was that manky threatened to take his women beating business abroad, costing hundreds of local jobs. 

To be fair to mank, some of those haggs deserved it; refusing to get his thundercats bike out of his spider invested shed and saying no to scrubbing his lycras on a rock down the canal, like all good northern women. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Quim said:

Don't even think about a spat with old panzy dr Quincy, his hide is thicker than Punkapes dangling bum curtains. His spelling is top draw for your average bog trotter

• Like 1

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To be fair to mank, some of those haggs deserved it; refusing to get his thundercats bike out of his spider invested shed and saying no to scrubbing his lycras on a rock down the canal, like all good northern women. 

Have you met any real northern women? The reason I keep my youthful good looks is due to my 100m in 9.4 seconds.Good northern women are better than all them southern lesbians. (Hardly surprising as the blokes are all faggots)

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Have you met any real northern women? The reason I keep my youthful good looks is due to my 100m in 9.4 seconds.Good northern women are better than all them southern lesbians. (Hardly surprising as the blokes are all faggots)

Loads of faggots and pooftahs in Manchester, don't know why though, it's so grim amd shit up North so they come down here, most of the faggots down here were born elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I make it a rule never to got further north than chipping campden, the last bastion of civilisation. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I make it a rule never to got further north than chipping campden, the last bastion of civilisation. 

Stick to that rule. We don't want you jessie's up here. It is a man's world up here, Dodge City on Steroids. Chernobyl with attitude. You couldn't handle racing pigeons and whippets or Holland's Puddings and Manchester Eggs. (Like a Scotch Egg but with black pudding instead of sausage meat)

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Loads of faggots and pooftahs in Manchester, don't know why though, it's so grim amd shit up North so they come down here, most of the faggots down here were born elsewhere.

There aren't lots of faggots and pooftahs here, just one. It seems more because Punkape has a bike.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Stick to that rule. We don't want you jessie's up here. It is a man's world up here, Dodge City on Steroids. Chernobyl with attitude. You couldn't handle racing pigeons and whippets or Holland's Puddings and Manchester Eggs. (Like a Scotch Egg but with black pudding instead of sausage meat)

I don't want to know of your liking for sausage meat. As for pigeon racing, these sad cunts deserve a nom of their own, but fair play to them for providing all the sparrowhawks and peregrines with lots of naive prey