CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Snatch
27 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The average union flag shorts wearing cunt-up from some toilet like Oldham staggering around Amsterdam's red lght quarter pissed and stoned out of his brains abusing our hospitality like they do wherever they go. Fantastic ambassadors for their country aren't they?. Hopefully the visa they'll need to enter the Netherlands post Brexit will be too complicated for them to apply for so might put them off of coming here. It's only the Brits that do it, no one else from other countries comes to Amsterdam with the intent of getting so inebriated that they feel emboldened enough to piss in shop entrances and puke up all over the place. 

Throw them in the canal Gongers, they're bound to catch something. 

Hopefully the engine propeller of a boat. 

4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The average union flag shorts wearing cunt-up from some toilet like Oldham staggering around Amsterdam's red lght quarter pissed and stoned out of his brains abusing our hospitality like they do wherever they go. Fantastic ambassadors for their country aren't they?. Hopefully the visa they'll need to enter the Netherlands post Brexit will be too complicated for them to apply for so might put them off of coming here. It's only the Brits that do it, no one else from other countries comes to Amsterdam with the intent of getting so inebriated that they feel emboldened enough to piss in shop entrances and puke up all over the place. 

If they come to you it'll be by ship ..according to the head of Ryan air there'll be no aircraft from  Britain with permission to travel through eu airspace 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

If they come to you it'll be by ship ..according to the head of Ryan air there'll be no aircraft from  Britain with permission to travel through eu airspace 

Panzerknacker 

Just shows he's talking bollocks.

Could be they just want to ban Ryanair because they're shit.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

I think Ryan has just initiated a separate business in Switzerland as a way of protecting it's European routes and rights to unrestricted access in the event of the UK leaving the European Common Aviation Area. I can't see the UK opting to leave the ECAA as it's legislation covers non EU countries as well so why not the UK? So I'll still have to endure those flabby beer bellied cretins in footy shirts  pissing and chucking up all over my fucking capital city.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think Easy jet has just initiated a separate business in Switzerland as a way of protecting it's European routes and rights to unrestricted access in the event of the UK leaving the European Common Aviation Area. I can't see the UK opting to leave the ECAA as it's legislation covers non EU countries as well so why not the UK? So I'll still have to endure those flabby beer bellied cretins in footy shirts  pissing and chucking up all over my fucking capital city.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/07/2017 at 9:20 PM, Manky said:

I have avoided mentioning curry mechanics for a while, each time I mention them Rick_B self lobotomizes.

Nothing wrong with Rugby apart from those snotty nosed cunts who go to the school there.

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

...easyJet has applied to Austria to get licenced come 2019 

Panzerknacker 

...as has German owned Eurowings which with Easyjet will insist that this has nothing to do with the more relaxed employment law and agreeable tax environment in Austria.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Nothing wrong with Rugby apart from those snotty nosed cunts who go to the school there.

... and the New Zealand All Blacks. 

On 14/07/2017 at 0:27 PM, Manky said:

We have seen who the people who use their position to undermine democracy are. And, every cunt in Europe hates us for fucking off with their money tree. Pissed off foreigners is a great bonus and we haven't started yet.

Also less noirs and kosovos coming in stealing our jobs and women.  We can call ourselves British again and all other cunts are fucking immigrants and foreigners.   Any cunt who fancies leaving, leave now.   Europe is a fucked up cunts Palace........ Italy is a very sick dog we do not want to be tied to...... France has just voted in a weak limp wristed cunt on the back of him reforming things, which is exactly NOT what he will do or achieve.   Germany will ultimately foot the bill for all the hangers on now the vast money pit of UK is not paying for everything......once the German people get fucked off with increased taxes, increased immigration and increased levys from Brussels to pay for everything...... at their next election they will fuck Merkle  off and the Euro Palace will start to fall.       They are all saying let's reform and pull together.....but that's not what will happen.  Italy has absolutely no intentions of doing so......and will be the king slayer!    Let's all trade with Brazil, India, China..... beats trading with Portugal, Lithuania and Greece....

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Also less noirs and kosovos coming in stealing our jobs and women.  We can call ourselves British again and all other cunts are fucking immigrants and foreigners.   Any cunt who fancies leaving, leave now.   Europe is a fucked up cunts Palace........ Italy is a very sick dog we do not want to be tied to...... France has just voted in a weak limp wristed cunt on the back of him reforming things, which is exactly NOT what he will do or achieve.   Germany will ultimately foot the bill for all the hangers on now the vast money pit of UK is not paying for everything......once the German people get fucked off with increased taxes, increased immigration and increased levys from Brussels to pay for everything...... at their next election they will fuck Merkle  off and the Euro Palace will start to fall.       They are all saying let's reform and pull together.....but that's not what will happen.  Italy has absolutely no intentions of doing so......and will be the king slayer!    Let's all trade with Brazil, India, China..... beats trading with Portugal, Lithuania and Greece....

Any chance you could confine your illiterate, uninformed, racist ramblings to just one thread me old mate?

Guest Snatch

Someone I know is lazy cunt that scrounges off the dole but is quite capable of working. He complains about Johnny foreigner coming over and taking all the jobs. I did point out that if he got up every day and went to work it would be one less foreigner taking a job from an Englishman. 

He failed to see the point. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/07/2017 at 9:08 AM, Mrs Roops said:

...as has German owned Eurowings which with Easyjet will insist that this has nothing to do with the more relaxed employment law and agreeable tax environment in Austria.

If they really want to move to a really lax unregulated place they should try Bentilee in stoke-on-trent.