CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Acid Attacks.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

This latest attack is by no means an isolated incident. Throwing acid at people seems to be on the increase and is becoming a preferred weapon for those who want to steal a small meagre pittance.  Not content with ganging-up on skateboards and armed with knives, in order to nick some poor cunts last tenner whilst also then stabbing the cunt for good measure, these acid-chucking kid-cunts now want mopeds.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-crime-acid-idUSKBN19Z0KO

Whilst the resident autists may point out that nobody famous has died, I think the sentiment of Ape's nom applies here, except for the fact that jazz has only just turned on his wireless radio after topping up his electricity meter when he popped down the local 'mushie' shop to buy his weekend supply of tennents extra, and this story is breaking news to him. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Quim

Funny that. When a city has a massive influx of immigrants there's also a huge increase in acid attacks, which also happen to be the go-to option for your every day middle eastern scumbag in their homelands. Of course it only became big news when a whitey did it to a pair of brown people. London is already lost to the Horde.

1 minute ago, Dr. Quim said:

Funny that. When a city has a massive influx of immigrants there's also a huge increase in acid attacks, which also happen to be the go-to option for your every day middle eastern scumbag in their homelands. Of course it only became big news when a whitey did it to a pair of brown people. London is already lost to the Horde.

Those poor brown people have now got white faces as a result of this sick attack, they are now second class citizens and probably racists.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Jamaicans (especially the women) use it as a first line of attack too.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The hatpin hidden in my hair is my preferred weapon of choice, with razor blades in the lining of my cloak for when a ruffian grabs hold of it (the cunt won't be playing subbuteo for a while) and a swift shin to the bollocks is in my armoury. 

I'd have thought a quick flash of your bits and the ensuing waft of crab paste would've sufficed.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I blame acid attacks on the proliferation anal sex. Anal sex propagates an emotional response of gross violation and  crystalizes an over proportional revenge response.

A swab from your arse would turn any litmus red. 

Guest 'eavensabove

There was a time, when one could admire the complexity of planning and the carrying out of certain crimes such as "knock down the gingers" for example or a good old gold bullion robbery which could quiet possibly get you a few decent years of freedom, but today?  A squirt of acid can get you £20 and a moped at most plus a five years stretch, and an armed robbery which may get you a few grand at most will also see you behind bars. It don't add-up to me. Crime doesn't pay, particularly for some of those who have been born. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

My advice would be to start applying some Blue Circle cement as a foundation. The alkali, as a result of chromium XI will neutralise the acid. Try not to cry or dribble though as you won't feel it burning your skin as alkalis destroy nerve endings before you have a chance to 'feel the burn'.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst the resident autists may point out that nobody famous has died, I think the sentiment of Ape's nom applies here, except for the fact that jazz has only just turned on his wireless radio after topping up his electricity meter when he popped down the local 'mushie' shop to buy his weekend supply of tennents extra, and this story is breaking news to him. 

Fuck off. 

Based purely upon your decision to quote a long-winded nom by a small-fry wanker, perhaps you should take centre stage by nominating: "Those in the news that throw acid in peoples faces, are not Cunts" and post it on CC as soon as possible - that'll be entertaining to your followers. I'm sure.

As for the wireless radio and electricity meter, I'm on the gas, and 'mushie' shops???  Never 'eard of em. 

ffwciwch o 'ma.

Guest Lady Penelope

I everyone was encouraged to carry acid with them, such attacks would not happen because acid throwers would be afraid of having acid thrown back at them.

..National Acid Association

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Based purely upon your decision to quote a long-winded nom by a small-fry wanker, perhaps you should take centre stage by nominating: "Those in the news that throw acid in peoples faces, are not Cunts" and post it on CC as soon as possible - that'll be entertaining to your followers. I'm sure.

As for the wireless radio and electricity meter, I'm on the gas, and 'mushie' shops???  Never 'eard of em. 

ffwciwch o 'ma.

Oh dear. The term small fry wanker has appeared. I feel we are only days from bozo. Silly old cunt. 

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There was a time, when one could admire the complexity of planning and the carrying out of certain crimes such as "knock down the gingers" for example or a good old gold bullion robbery which could quiet possibly get you a few decent years of freedom, but today?  A squirt of acid can get you £20 and a moped at most plus a five years stretch, and an armed robbery which may get you a few grand at most will also see you behind bars. It don't add-up to me. Crime doesn't pay, particularly for some of those who have been born. 

That's the trouble with todays criminal scum ... absolutely no grasp of basic economics.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The hatpin hidden in my hair is my preferred weapon of choice, with razor blades in the lining of my cloak for when a ruffian grabs hold of it (the cunt won't be playing subbuteo for a while) and a swift shin to the bollocks is in my armoury. 

You should get poisoned flick-knife built into your shoe like Rosa Klebb in From Russia with Love.

You probably look like her as well......

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should get poisoned flick-knife built into your shoe like Rosa Klebb in From Russia with Love.

You probably look like her as well......

lol.

Fuck off.

You probably look like Rupert from Nutwood but don't have any nuts.