CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Acid Attacks.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Pervert 

You crying yett? It looked like it on the other post, "boo hoo Noakes is trolling every post I make", see how it feels oh dickless wonder.

Guest Gong Farmer

There's always some load of shit going on over there, now throwing acid in people's faces. FFS! Fuck London for a weekend break in September as was planned, it's now Vienna.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's always some load of shit going on over there, now throwing acid in people's faces. FFS! Fuck London for a weekend break in September as was planned, it's now Vienna.

Didn't Rigsby have a cat called Vienna?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/14/2017 at 11:59 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Except Bob Marley, he preferred a small axe.

Lizzie Borden had a similar fixation, if I remember correctly. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The most genuinely bloodthirsty rock star has to be Ted Nugent. The twat has released hundreds of videos of himself, slaughtering his way through natures guts. 

He's a fucking NONCE. He sought and gained custody of an underage girl, just for sex then wrote and recorded songs about it. 

I WANT HIM DEAD. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's a fucking NONCE. He sought and gained custody of an underage girl, just for sex then wrote and recorded songs about it. 

I WANT HIM DEAD. 

Fuck! I wanted him dead before you told me that, now I want him dead even more. He looks the type.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The most genuinely bloodthirsty rock star has to be Ted Nugent. The twat has released hundreds of videos of himself, slaughtering his way through natures guts. 

Is he related to Emily Nugent from Coronation Street?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck! I wanted him dead before you told me that, now I want him dead even more. He looks the type.

There aren't enough ways to stress his level of bellendery!!!  

On 14/07/2017 at 4:34 PM, Dr. Quim said:

Funny that. When a city has a massive influx of immigrants there's also a huge increase in acid attacks, which also happen to be the go-to option for your every day middle eastern scumbag in their homelands. Of course it only became big news when a whitey did it to a pair of brown people. London is already lost to the Horde.

Say it how it is Dr Q..... these acid attacks are the result of a social experiment by the Labour Party allowing millions of brutal thieving snidey cunts into the country.   They are a bunch of fucking filthy Kosovo cunts and smelly brown swarthy types.  Hopefully they get over to Wales sometime and pop a can of splash into Mrs Roops face....might make her wake up to the real world of immigrant cunt out there.  Liberalist attitudes have allowed this type of fucking fertile cunts trick attacks to balloon out of control...... I can only suggest putting their heads under the wheel of a 40tonne truck and running them all over watching them pop like ugly brown spots.